Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• So I am a Rhysha supporter, kinda. I just think that Rhys and Sasha would be better together, however, I haven't come to start an argument. I've come to say that this is bullshit. Bullshit how hard and long you guys have worked to get yourselves noticed by TTG, and they act like you aren't even here. I just really felt bad for you guys, and wanted to say, I'm sorry.

• Sorry this thread is currently dead. Just me right now.

MrNoodles posted: »

So I am a Rhysha supporter, kinda. I just think that Rhys and Sasha would be better together, however, I haven't come to start an argument.

• But thanks on behalf of every pirate here

Sorry this thread is currently dead. Just me right now.

• IDK IF THIS HAS BEEN POSTED ON HERE BUT I FOUND THIS ON TUMBLR AND COULDN'T CONTAIN THE GIGGLES

enter image description here

• Good morning, guys! ^_^

Ugh... I'm still tired as fuck... .-.

Oh well... Fuck sleep ^_^

• Tons of times, but I've forgotten about it already so it still made me laugh :P

IDK IF THIS HAS BEEN POSTED ON HERE BUT I FOUND THIS ON TUMBLR AND COULDN'T CONTAIN THE GIGGLES

• The last one though XD

IDK IF THIS HAS BEEN POSTED ON HERE BUT I FOUND THIS ON TUMBLR AND COULDN'T CONTAIN THE GIGGLES

• MAN OVERBOARD

• MY HEART IS BEATING SO FAST

ABigBadWolf posted: »

His lower back ached and his feet were begging to be free of his -- far too tight -- boots when he opened the front door. It was somethin

• You made it, Wolfie, and it's glorious!

She was surprisingly cool with it xD

His lower back ached and his feet were begging to be free of his -- far too tight -- boots when he opened the front door. It was somethin

• Awww <3 <3 <3

lottii-lu posted: »

I made a reuniting fanfiction because... reasons? Looking at her, for the first time in a year feels like a dream, as if it was an illu

• I'm not a loyal fan of his, but his songs are claimed to be classics by most Hong Kongers.

Also, he "passed on" when I was a kid and I kinda have some feels for him.......

I miss you too, Tess. P.S.: You like Leslie Cheung too? Rhyiona now accept Cantonese songs too!

• edited August 2015

aw, that is so kind ; v ; don't worry, you don't owe us anything and it's not your fault. i guess that's just how life is, some of us are lucky and some of us aren't. at least you guys can be happy!

So I am a Rhysha supporter, kinda. I just think that Rhys and Sasha would be better together, however, I haven't come to start an argument.

• I can't fuckin' stand that song! Oh God, ugh!

Yo ho yo ho a pirate's life for me

• I feel like my sister will think of me as this every time she sees me looking in the mirror when she gets older (she's too young to care atm). No particular reason, I just feel like she would. XD

• grab on it

enter image description here

MAN OVERBOARD

• What... Is that thing?

2spooky4me

• That's really kind of you. You really don't have to apologize for anything, it's not your fault and you guys have been extremely nice to us :)

• True :\

But it's always like this. At least it's Saturday, so we can count on a bit more activity?

• Hella negative review ;)

If you wanted me to give you my full opinion of the game, we'd be here all day as I explain how terrible it is. Look, I thought it would be

• I believe in you.

Or... if.... I find a way to cheat... I mean, I'm desperate here.

• Coming right up!

Aye and a bottle of rum!

• not enough airhorn

so dead so sad enter link description here

• Well you guys are all welcome. :P

• That was steamy :^)

lottii-lu posted: »

I made a reuniting fanfiction because... reasons? Looking at her, for the first time in a year feels like a dream, as if it was an illu

• tfw you don't even bother saying "ded thred" cause you know no one will answer

• I guess so. But I gotta eat lunch so I'll be back in 15 minutes :(

• Well, we all know it's dead, and saying that twenty times is not gonna change that... :)

On a slightly unrelated note - that pirate fella is still searching for Rhyiona Vault and it got me thinking, what might be inside of it? Money? Knowledge? Fame? Bunch of fanart?

JumpyJoey posted: »

tfw you don't even bother saying "ded thred" cause you know no one will answer

• Seems like there's just 3 people alive

JumpyJoey posted: »

tfw you don't even bother saying "ded thred" cause you know no one will answer

• w8, there are even more people alive

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Seems like there's just 3 people alive

• happiness.

HellFish posted: »

Well, we all know it's dead, and saying that twenty times is not gonna change that... On a slightly unrelated note - that pirate fella i

• Incredible. Holy. Precious. I feel powerful after coming back from dead.

• You got it :P

Kruzii posted: »

happiness.

• More! :D

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Seems like there's just 3 people alive

• Happiness? That's nice. :) How would that work, would it adjust it's contents to please the person that opened it? Or would there be a nice comfy chair with dopamine injectors just like in Jack's office? :)

Kruzii posted: »

happiness.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.