Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• whoop edited that I mean the Handsome Jack AI glitches you know

GrumpyDof posted: »

HJ ail ? What?

• Joined since November 29th, 2014

Glad we inspired you to make an appearance! And thanks for that compliment! :D

MrNoodles posted: »

I just found this thread, lmao. It's fucking awesome.

• Thanks MrNoodles. And welcome to the Rhysha thread! :D

I just found this thread, lmao. It's fucking awesome.

• You're welcome and thanks. Do you think TTG will make a season 2 of TFTBL? If not I'm probably going to die.

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited August 2015

I think yes, someone have how me something about S2.

You're welcome and thanks. Do you think TTG will make a season 2 of TFTBL? If not I'm probably going to die.

• <3 ^^

@Toffe:

• As much as I'd like a season 2, chances for that are very slim. ;_;

You're welcome and thanks. Do you think TTG will make a season 2 of TFTBL? If not I'm probably going to die.

• Awesome work, man! Thank you!

@Irunts:

• The Illusive Man! Great choice Irunts!

IRunts posted: »

Awesome work, man! Thank you!

• Yeah thats completely surprising

Whistles non chalantly as i begin spray painting all the hundreds of comments assholes made during the walking dead season 1 about wanting Duck to die just because he was hyperactive Yep the TTG community never ever wishes death on characters for inane reasons.

I've been reading some of the comments on the "Who will die in the season finale" thread, and I can't believe some of the comments about Sas

• I hope they will, but that's just it, wishful thinking. Well, "At least we're all doomed together! Yay!" :)

• Martin Sheen is one the best voice actors ever! He really brought that character to life.

Leluch123 posted: »

The Illusive Man! Great choice Irunts!

• enter image description here

Pipas posted: »

Gotta love Blind Sniper.

• edited August 2015

If we don't get a kiss between Rhys an Sasha in the last episode, I'm going to be real disappointed :'(

• Me too after all they been through and what will go through, they deserve a kiss

If we don't get a kiss between Rhys an Sasha in the last episode, I'm going to be real disappointed

• I noticed that too. Hopefully it isn't what we think it might be. Maybe it'll just be Finch or Kroger, although, I've started liking Finch and his silliness a bit throughout the 3rd and 4th episodes.

Leluch123 posted: »

Guys...oh helll that's disturbing....

• did anyone else notice this?

Like, Sasha says something like this to Rhys "So when u slapped my ass back there, it was Handsome jack?" Rhys nods and she says "Oh, i thought we were friends... :( "
    Naughty naughty Sasha :3

• Lol, how do you get this? Admit that you have HJ inside and then this happens near the vending machine?

AstroZombie posted: »

did anyone else notice this? Like, Sasha says something like this to Rhys "So when u slapped my ass back there, it was Handsome jack?" Rhys nods and she says "Oh, i thought we were friends... " Naughty naughty Sasha

• Yeah, I hope they didn't tease us the whole game for nothing. ;_;

Enigma12 posted: »

Me too after all they been through and what will go through, they deserve a kiss

• I suppose. I'd love to see that scene too if anyone has it. :D

armis37 posted: »

Lol, how do you get this? Admit that you have HJ inside and then this happens near the vending machine?

• edited August 2015

found it at about the 18:00 mark

I suppose. I'd love to see that scene too if anyone has it.

• edited August 2015

u must trust HJ in episode 2, and then tell sasha about him :)

Lol, how do you get this? Admit that you have HJ inside and then this happens near the vending machine?

• Ahh, thanks!

AstroZombie posted: »

u must trust HJ in episode 2, and then tell sasha about him

• Anyone else feeling a bit depressed knowing next episode is the last?

• Yes... I'm especially gonna miss the epic intros. :(

Anyone else feeling a bit depressed knowing next episode is the last?

• You're not alone. I don't want it to end.

enter image description here

• I'm getting TWAU sense all over again...

You're not alone. I don't want it to end.

• Yep. TftB S2 will be TWAU S2 all over again.

I'm getting TWAU sense all over again...

Yep. TftB S2 will be TWAU S2 all over again.

• Is in dire need of Rhysha fanfics.

Yep. TftB S2 will be TWAU S2 all over again.

• edited August 2015

I had a dream where the writers of TFTBL couldn't wrap up the things in one episode so they had to add 6'th episode, i was soo happy,....adn the i woke up.

enter image description here

• edited August 2015

Yep. I played through The Wolf Among Us just recently and it was one if the best games I've ever played it sucked finishing that, but I have a feeling this game is going to be much worse when is over. :'(

I'm getting TWAU sense all over again...

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited August 2015

Dude...a news like that would make this sub forum explode....what a dream. I envy you.....I hope EP 5 will lastt 3 hours, after all they have a lot fo ground to cover....or not! Leave the rest for S2!!

IRunts posted: »

I had a dream where the writers of TFTBL couldn't wrap up the things in one episode so they had to add 6'th episode, i was soo happy,....adn the i woke up.

• Especially. The 4th episode intro was just badass, even excluding the Rhysha part, which made it 10 better.

AkaJuiceb0x posted: »

Yes... I'm especially gonna miss the epic intros.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.