Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• enter image description here

IRunts posted: »

I had a dream where the writers of TFTBL couldn't wrap up the things in one episode so they had to add 6'th episode, i was soo happy,....adn the i woke up.

• Eh, I found it on Google Images—and thought it was pretty.

Thanks !

GrumpyDof posted: »

I've seen that picture before...

• Sooo... chatzy detectives were right? Nerissa = Sasha?

SHE'S WEARING A FLOWER

• You know I really, really want to write one, but I wouldn't know how to even start, I love writing but I've never done a fanfic

Is in dire need of Rhysha fanfics.

• All I can say is that practice makes perfect. You'll get in one day!

red123223 posted: »

You know I really, really want to write one, but I wouldn't know how to even start, I love writing but I've never done a fanfic

• If I told you Part 2 will be done soon, would you feel better?

• Did anyone else make the mistake of checking the Rhyona thread to see their reaction to episode 4? Some of them are taking this way too seriously. I can understand feeling bad that your preferred pairing isn't canon, but a lot of those comments are completely out of line.

• Just finished this drawing last night, I was going for that sketchy episode-recap style, hope you all like it :)
    enter image description here

• Just a reminder, CAH event starts in 45 minutes!

enter image description here

• I approve of this cuteness

Mcboats posted: »

Just finished this drawing last night, I was going for that sketchy episode-recap style, hope you all like it

• edited August 2015

I know I would. So get that last bit to me so we can go over it!
    Cracks whip

armis37 posted: »

If I told you Part 2 will be done soon, would you feel better?

• I should be done with Chapter 3 of The Pinky Swear in the next couple of days.

• Says who? The one who's having issues with a certain program forever?!

cracks my own whip

I know I would. So get that last bit to me so we can go over it! Cracks whip

• Nicely done Boats! :) Love it <3

Just finished this drawing last night, I was going for that sketchy episode-recap style, hope you all like it

• How do I join? Is it still going? ;-;

Pipas posted: »

Just a reminder, CAH event starts in 45 minutes!

• I just tried, the game is full, it won't let me join.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

How do I join? Is it still going? ;-;

• You can spectate. Get in that chat first.

How do I join? Is it still going? ;-;

• Aww. Well, do you mind sharing the link anyway? I might try to get in later.

I just tried, the game is full, it won't let me join.

• I need the password then. Could you PM me or should I ask Pipas?

You can spectate. Get in that chat first.

• Check your messages.

I need the password then. Could you PM me or should I ask Pipas?

• Omg, have you guys listened to the cut audio for episode 5? You guys might like it :)

• No and I don't want to know. Even if it has something good, I'd rather wait until the episode is released and see it for myself, I don't want any part of the episode spoiled for me.

kaza125 posted: »

Omg, have you guys listened to the cut audio for episode 5? You guys might like it

• lol nice

Made by chameshida

• is it coincidence that you dreamt a episode 6, and that clock is at 6, or is that completely ramdon??....

IRunts posted: »

I had a dream where the writers of TFTBL couldn't wrap up the things in one episode so they had to add 6'th episode, i was soo happy,....adn the i woke up.

• I heard it, it was pretty nice

Omg, have you guys listened to the cut audio for episode 5? You guys might like it

• Yo what does Sasha say if you tell her the truth about Jack, and then try to apologise when she gets on her Hyperion uniform? Is she passive agressive or does she actually forgive Rhys?

• edited August 2015

She forgives you. That's what I did on my first playthrough because I knew there was going to be some way to get her to not hate you anymore, lol. You just have to apologize after you get Vasquez's fa.. fa.. face.

Bromid123 posted: »

Yo what does Sasha say if you tell her the truth about Jack, and then try to apologise when she gets on her Hyperion uniform? Is she passive agressive or does she actually forgive Rhys?

• God damn, you people, making me want to spoil the game for myself, XD.

• Ok, would it be weird if I told you that I've played episode 1-3 of TFTBL literally like 15+ times... and episode 4 3 times lol

• Nah, because spoilers. And I'd feel better if you guys didn't discuss the leaked audio here, because not everyone wants to know that.

• I was too weak, be stronger than I was.

MrNoodles posted: »

God damn, you people, making me want to spoil the game for myself, XD.

• enter image description here

• Not at all this game is that good xD

Ok, would it be weird if I told you that I've played episode 1-3 of TFTBL literally like 15+ times... and episode 4 3 times lol

• Did it ruin anything?

I was too weak, be stronger than I was.

• Not even joking, but I think this game is too good. I'm literally not kidding. I'm going to be heartbroken when it ends.

Leluch123 posted: »

Not at all this game is that good xD

• If you enjoy it that much, who am I to stop you? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ok, would it be weird if I told you that I've played episode 1-3 of TFTBL literally like 15+ times... and episode 4 3 times lol

• Same every time you play you find something new....S2 i need you!!!

Not even joking, but I think this game is too good. I'm literally not kidding. I'm going to be heartbroken when it ends.

• In terms of spoilers, yes.

Did it ruin anything?

• Holy crap! I didn't even notice that! Damn!

jamex1223 posted: »

is it coincidence that you dreamt a episode 6, and that clock is at 6, or is that completely ramdon??....

• I hate TTG for doing this to me. It's been done with S1 of TWD, TWAU, and I can tell it will be done with TFTBL and GoT.

Leluch123 posted: »

Same every time you play you find something new....S2 i need you!!!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.