Weakest telltale game?

124»

Comments

• Whats your beef with Puzzle Agent and Back to The Future? I thought both were great.

Mysti_Fogg posted: »

Out of those 4, GoT is the weakest. Well, I don't play TftB, so I don't have an opinion there. Out of all Telltale games, I can only tell

• edited August 2015

This seems a little extreme. And dead wrong, from my experience. Aside from Telltale's earlier works, even Season 1 of TWD doesn't replay that well compared to GoT, because Telltale learned a lot between then and now.

Or is somebody going to seriously and try to defend that game for it's railroading and out of character nonsense as opposed to GoT? Like, Kenny was practically bipolar in my play through of TWD 1. And it's not like GoT is perfect, but it is more suspenseful, better made, far more complex, and much more interesting.

The rank of the new ones, in my opinion, would be -

1. Borderlands
    2. Wolf Among Us
    3. TWD 2
    4. GoT
    5. TWD 1
  • I don't really see how GoT is more complex as TWD 1 actually had quite a bit more gameplay to offer.

Demarcoa posted: »

This seems a little extreme. And dead wrong, from my experience. Aside from Telltale's earlier works, even Season 1 of TWD doesn't replay

• I really like the game and cannot wait until the next episode, just wish we had more influence in it from our choices.

• that's true but plot wise there's a lot more going on in GoT. Though I admit TWD has me a bit more invested near the end so we'll have to see with ep 6.

J-Master posted: »

I don't really see how GoT is more complex as TWD 1 actually had quite a bit more gameplay to offer.

• I hate these threads, there is no objective answer to this kind if question, it is subjective

• The thing is as great as the Walking dead is the plot never goes beyond 'trying to survive' that's really all the plot is.

J-Master posted: »

I don't really see how GoT is more complex as TWD 1 actually had quite a bit more gameplay to offer.

• is there really need for so much of this shit?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.