Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• You missed Wolf's funeral ;-;

enter image description here

Dracu98 posted: »

I AM BACK! I'M NOT DEAD! I WASN'T DEAD IN AAAAAANY WAY! and I totally wasn't gone because I was bored or episode 4 hit me like a freaking tr

• nah.. whispers : cut audio...

aw man, sounds like it would've been funny I should really visit this forum more often, now that I'm revived the freaking second time. was it a ship-ban-war? rhysha vs rhyiona, or something?

• Hi, Grand Lord of The Universe

Green613 posted: »

good morning childs

• That is admirable, but there are some of my works I would like to forget ;D

buntingsir posted: »

Are you guys seriously going to dig up every fanfic and fanart and gif and video and comic that were ever created here? Good god, that's beyond admirable. o__o

• enter image description here

U CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN AGAIN BRUH

ABigBadWolf posted: »

i think mating season is over

• I kinda noticed that :D just posted that I'm back, suddenly

not that I'm not happy about it. just scared.

kristi78968 posted: »

Welcome back Dracu! I'm not sure when you disappeared, so I can't fill you in on too much! Nothing much happened as of late, just the thread getting more active is all.

• I have fics to write though. </3

U CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN AGAIN BRUH

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited August 2015

My phone is at 43C° (That's freacking hot as hell) EDIT : There's also 4% left

• How would we do it though? I've got around 70 pages on a Drive document :P

yeah, that'll be very helpful

• noticed the whole coke-thing, even though I only scrolled past it :D and the last page I visited...that was, like, 90 pages ago (you guys are insane), but hey, if you're still in for telling me every little detail...

Eryka posted: »

What is the last page you've seen before? Because I wanted to say Coke and °Degree°

• Hello, my new father LMAO xD <3

good morning childs

• I have an idea for a story, and it's really dramatic. I won't spoil it just in case I do end up posting it, but if anyone wants to hear what I'm thinking, feel free to message me and I'll confide in you. You might even fancy writing it yourself? :)

• I gotta say this is a really impressive fan game. Some of the pokemons are well...really fakemonish but there are still a lot creativirty in most of the designs. I think I should play it too.

Just finished the demo with this team.

• usual things

so, madness, insanity, murder, cotton-candy-clouds and chocolate-milk-rain?

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

ayy welcome back<3 you missed a few fanarts, fanfictions and the usual things

• Things happen...

noticed the whole coke-thing, even though I only scrolled past it and the last page I visited...that was, like, 90 pages ago (you guys are insane), but hey, if you're still in for telling me every little detail...

• I'm not a child! I'm a demon wearing the skin of a human who used to be called Dracu98. oh wait...you totally didn't hear that, did you? anyway, where are you from? it's 19:24 here

good morning childs

• Welcome to the Rhyiona ship! Please, enjoy your stay!

@GaredAndBacon is this the thread you were talking about? i just made my account :P

• There's a few glitches like cut off sprites and stuff so if you want to play a cleaner version then wait for the next demo. If you don't mind some early work then go right ahead, the game is really good. :)

nohuhhuh posted: »

I gotta say this is a really impressive fan game. Some of the pokemons are well...really fakemonish but there are still a lot creativirty in most of the designs. I think I should play it too.

• How would we do it though?

i srsly have no clue :\

try messaging kawaiii, she'll know what to do :)

JumpyJoey posted: »

How would we do it though? I've got around 70 pages on a Drive document :P

• wait, is your avatar zachary motherf*cking quinto?

Things happen...

• yeah, that's it :D

usual things so, madness, insanity, murder, cotton-candy-clouds and chocolate-milk-rain?

• ;-;

I have fics to write though. </3

Wolfenus54 posted: »

You missed Wolf's funeral ;-;

• What's the problem about that?

wait, is your avatar zachary motherf*cking quinto?

• aw hell, I missed the clouds :(

yeah, that's it

• Plug it in...

• edited August 2015

If I stick with my theory once again, I think that you have forgotten that we may have have received one of the biggest references to Rhyiona yet! (pls Telltale dont make me wrong)

They just don't seem to like us. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

• it's 19:24 here

where u at bruh?

I'm not a child! I'm a demon wearing the skin of a human who used to be called Dracu98. oh wait...you totally didn't hear that, did you? anyway, where are you from? it's 19:24 here

good morning childs

• Will do :P

How would we do it though? i srsly have no clue try messaging kawaiii, she'll know what to do

• here, have some<3

aw hell, I missed the clouds

• same time here

I'm not a child! I'm a demon wearing the skin of a human who used to be called Dracu98. oh wait...you totally didn't hear that, did you? anyway, where are you from? it's 19:24 here

• Oh yeah... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

JumpyJoey posted: »

Plug it in...

• ayy rabbet i c u wanna join mah lewd order ^-^

• I'm clearly not charging my phoneenter image description here

• aw, you kept those clouds...just for me?...that's so romantic ;_;

here, have some<3

• Wolfenus54 posted: »

@Eryka killed @ABigBadWolf

Sign in to comment in this discussion.