Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• @XDJulieXD will also be back soon :)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Oh, good to hear she's okay at least.

• edited August 2015

Where's my Echo-Eye Scan? I've been waiting like a month and a half!

enter image description here

• hahahaha

y u laughing so much bruh?

Well I just finished episode 4 yesterday...fuck yeah it feels good to be the king!!! xD omg was so much fun ! aint giving any spoilers but it was such a good episode hahahaha

• Hopefully the trend continues and everyone is back soon enough. :)

@XDJulieXD will also be back soon

• edited August 2015

Well this was just the sweetest thing ever! :D and really relatable! Your stuff never ceases to amaze me!

I'm sure that rhonu will love this!

She feels a bit uncomfortable when he asks her to visit his home. It's not that she minds it but Fiona's had a rough life and she's not u

• Scooby was online today, I just feel like she left this thread ;~;

@kateis @scoobydoobydoo ;-;

• I've talked with @XDJulieXD on Skype. xD

@XDJulieXD will also be back soon

• Aw, thank you so much! I was really worried about this one for some reason. :D

I hope so! Don't wanna promise something and then disappoint. :P

nohuhhuh posted: »

Well this was just the sweetest thing ever! and really relatable! Your stuff never ceases to amaze me! I'm sure that rhonu will love this!

• Walao eh

Wtf does that mean? :/

• I'm really sorry, I'm shame and made you wait so long. But as you were banned I wasn't sure I could post it and now I'm not at home, so I won't be able to post it yet again... For another week and a half.

Again my apologies... If you don't want to wait it's totally fine, maybe you should ask someone else to do it while I'm gone...

• Oh my God.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Walao eh Wtf does that mean?

• That's okay. Don't blame yourself. I can still wait though.

buntingsir posted: »

I'm really sorry, I'm shame and made you wait so long. But as you were banned I wasn't sure I could post it and now I'm not at home, so I wo

• You chose to rule Hyperion, too?!

Well I just finished episode 4 yesterday...fuck yeah it feels good to be the king!!! xD omg was so much fun ! aint giving any spoilers but it was such a good episode hahahaha

• edited August 2015

Glad you liked it, what was your favourite part? Besides the ending. :)

• Lmao xD

Oh my God.

• edited August 2015

I was really worried about this one for some reason. :D

Why I see this sentence every time you post your writings? >:D Seriously, you are a good writer.

(and no, I'm not taking your talent as granted, some of your stories are better than others but they've always been pleasure to read!)

I'm sure she'll love this because A) the way you wrote her is so funny B) It's the best feeling in the world when someone dose something for you. ;D

Aw, thank you so much! I was really worried about this one for some reason. I hope so! Don't wanna promise something and then disappoint. :P

• It's not always... I guess it's when someone requests something I get more nervous than when it's something I'm about to do from scratch because of the responsibility. But thank you, I really appreciate this. <3

I was really worried about this one for some reason. Why I see this sentence every time you post your writings? >:D Seriously, y

• Okay, that's a relief, but I won't have an opportunity to post it until the 5th of September, so really if you want it to be done sooner, you can still consider asking someone else, it's fine.

That's okay. Don't blame yourself. I can still wait though.

• Video is coming soon! It's rendering right at this moment!

• Guys! I still check this thread, I promise! Every time I look there are just like 1500 new comments, so it's awesome to see how active you guys all are - but that's a lot of reading, man. Also, I've just been lurking a lot recently, haven't really been commenting much at all, please don't feel I've abandoned you! :)

I do miss this thread, love to you all ❤ ;)

Scooby was online today, I just feel like she left this thread ;~;

• What's the video of? :)

BigBadPaul posted: »

Video is coming soon! It's rendering right at this moment!

• I can still wait by making The Rumble On Pandora Episodes. Take your time. :)

Okay, that's a relief, but I won't have an opportunity to post it until the 5th of September, so really if you want it to be done sooner, you can still consider asking someone else, it's fine.

• Okay (:

I can still wait by making The Rumble On Pandora Episodes. Take your time.

• I don't hate my old works (okay I kinda do) but the point is that they remind me of the time when I did't take drawing seriously. I drew those comics badly on purpose because it was easier that way. :P And I hate that attitude now. Sure, sometimes I still like to draw badly on purpose but I also want to improve my skills.

But if pretending means that some of my works will be forgotten as well, I'm all for that :D

Let me just copy paste what you just said to me: I loved your works though and I still do. xD But if you feel like I do then sure. Let's pretend that some of those fan arts never happened :P

I loved your works though and I still do. But if pretending means that some of my works will be forgotten as well, I'm all for that

• edited August 2015

It's another one of the shorts! You will see very soon. :)

It's getting uploaded as we speak!

kristi78968 posted: »

What's the video of?

• lewd?

Green613 posted: »

its not a lewd day till i use my secret weapon gif

• Ugh... got some work to do. :(

I'll come back soon, guys! <3

• edited August 2015

This is for ABigBadWolf, and his post that he made a couple pages back!

Wacky Hacky

Just look at her gestures. <3

• Okay maybe not always :D And yeah I can't really argue with that.

you deserve it <3

It's not always... I guess it's when someone requests something I get more nervous than when it's something I'm about to do from scratch because of the responsibility. But thank you, I really appreciate this.

• enter image description here

Okay maybe not always And yeah I can't really argue with that. you deserve it

• This is probably the best moment between them in this episode. (although there were not many moments in the first place. death staring TTG

And Gortys tries to open the door so hard ;DD

This is for ABigBadWolf, and his post that he made a couple pages back! Wacky Hacky Just look at her gestures.

• Wolf, can you send it to me too?

Uhhh, do you want a PM?

• edited August 2015

I'm hoping for many, MANY more the next episode. Or, if Telltale decided that we can't handle that many, then at least one, big moment, just for us. :3

This is probably the best moment between them in this episode. (although there were not many moments in the first place. death staring TTG And Gortys tries to open the door so hard ;DD

• I TOLD YOU

Look at dat Lenny face. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

This is for ABigBadWolf, and his post that he made a couple pages back! Wacky Hacky Just look at her gestures.

• WELCOME TO THE FAMILY BRUH!!

BRO FIST <3

@GaredAndBacon is this the thread you were talking about? i just made my account :P

• AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THIS IS TOTALLY WHAT I WANTED AND MORE :_____________) it's amazing, cute and you depicted me so well !! though it's not really me, it's more of a character i made for myself, but you know what i mean. x) thank you so much friend, i'm saving this and i'm sure it will cheer me up when i'm having a bad time <3

[marries you platonically as i promised]

She feels a bit uncomfortable when he asks her to visit his home. It's not that she minds it but Fiona's had a rough life and she's not u

• I LUV HUR FUICE SO FRIGIN MUCH

• edited August 2015

In the other news, I have had an idea for the tribute. It won't be anything special, but it will be something that I will enjoy, and hopefully, you guys too. ;)

It will obviously include one of the intro's songs. I cannot envision see anything else playing in the background... except maybe no rest for the wicked. But I will probably keep with my idea for now. ;)

Officially, it's in the works right as you guys speak. ;)

P.S: It will also include Rhyiona, and one of my favourite intro songs... it will fit so perfectly. Can't wait!

• why is poggers banned and why are thereso many *'s in your texts?

HazzatheMan posted: »

Your's is harder for me to interpret :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.