Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Yes! I was going to write some lyrics to a depressing song for the one I've just posted, I think it's a great idea! :)

Kawaiii posted: »

enter link description here Do you guys think it's a good idea to add songs to the fanfics?

• It's... it's in French?

on eklablog ^-^

• It's on eklablog. Now that I think about it tumblr would kinda be a bad idea xD

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I assume tumblr but I have no clue.

• Wow. This is amazing! I mean, I'm happy to see Rhyiona in this light, but at the same time, your fanfic is also so sad...

And you did this in about 2 hours! The length of the fanfic doesn't matter if the punches it deals are heavier than what a boxer can deal out. You got some talent! Keep doing what you are doing, and keep breaking our hearts apart! Plx. ;_;

• Thank you so much! <3

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Oh, so sad ;__; But I love how you wrote this, I really like it. (:

• I'm doing that too, don't worry ^-^

If you guys have a playlist, pm it to me so i can add it to the blog! :p

i think it'd be better if there was a rhyiona playlist, so people can choose the song which they'd like to listen to.

• ;-; Apology accepted ;-;

Anytime <3

I'M SORRY, OKAY? ;-; Thank you so much, I really appreciate that!

• @JumpyJoey asked for a story about Fiona snoring and then it turns out Fiona was actually supposed to snore in the episode or something.

enter image description here

• Thanks so much! <33

Wolfenus54 posted: »

I'm glad you decided to post it in the thread. Great fanfic. I really loved it <333333

• i c ur taking prompts now....

where can i submit one?

@JumpyJoey asked for a story about Fiona snoring and then it turns out Fiona was actually supposed to snore in the episode or something.

• /runs away/ I'M SOOORRRYYYYYYY

Thank you very much! x3

rhonu posted: »

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i loved this but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Whu-wha, I mean, what?

@JumpyJoey asked for a story about Fiona snoring and then it turns out Fiona was actually supposed to snore in the episode or something.

• I've always taken prompts lmao

i c ur taking prompts now.... where can i submit one?

• Whoa. That must've been some picture.

Don't worry, you'll get your chance one day ;)

wants to post a picture but is afraid of the banhammer shiet, u win dis time, i guess... ;-;

• No, don't worry!

JumpyJoey posted: »

It's... it's in French?

• illuminati confirmed once again smh

• Uhh since we can't discuss this apparently check Poogs' tumblr.

BigBadPaul posted: »

Whu-wha, I mean, what?

• maybe I can do a kind of karaoke

So you can write songs about rhyiona and i'll post it with the instrumentals to the songs ^-^

Yes! I was going to write some lyrics to a depressing song for the one I've just posted, I think it's a great idea!

• pm then? :P

I've always taken prompts lmao

• Oh man, I really appreciate that! Thank you so much, I hope I'll be able to write some more. :D

Wow. This is amazing! I mean, I'm happy to see Rhyiona in this light, but at the same time, your fanfic is also so sad... And you did thi

• Wait- really?!

Um, I mean, of course I knew that! Hehe...

• Ah! Yes. I've been meaning to ask this... I've been looking for his Tumblr, but for some reason, I just can't find it... any help?

What name should I be looking for then? I mean, of his Tumblr of course.

Uhh since we can't discuss this apparently check Poogs' tumblr.

• Why not. ^-^

enter link description here Do you guys think it's a good idea to add songs to the fanfics?

• Haha, that'd be great! ^-^

I meant to a song that's already published by somebody else (i.e Ed Sheeran or someone) but just imagine karaoke about Rhyiona! ;)

maybe I can do a kind of karaoke So you can write songs about rhyiona and i'll post it with the instrumentals to the songs ^-^

• Oh. I wouldn't mind, though, French is a really cool language. I'm regretting choosing Spanish as a modern language :P

No, don't worry!

• NOT DA TAMBLAR

lottii-lu posted: »

Oh okay, I assumed it would be tumblr but I wanted to make sure. I can't wait to see it ^.^

• edited August 2015

Felt like maker a sort of teaser/promotion thing for the blog BUT I'M WASN'T SURE WHAT TO SAY...so have this instead.

• Go search the Rhyiona tag on Tumblr and Poog's account should pop up.

Ah! Yes. I've been meaning to ask this... I've been looking for his Tumblr, but for some reason, I just can't find it... any help? What name should I be looking for then? I mean, of his Tumblr of course.

• His name is the same one on here. I could try and find you a link if you want :)

Ah! Yes. I've been meaning to ask this... I've been looking for his Tumblr, but for some reason, I just can't find it... any help? What name should I be looking for then? I mean, of his Tumblr of course.

• edited August 2015

Thanks! Will check that out!

Got it! Thanks!

kristi78968 posted: »

Go search the Rhyiona tag on Tumblr and Poog's account should pop up.

• no crazy kristi laugh 4 us? ;-;

Felt like maker a sort of teaser/promotion thing for the blog BUT I'M WASN'T SURE WHAT TO SAY...so have this instead.

• we know what we're talking bout

• omg im dying ahahahaha

• Okay, I was almost done xD

• I could see all of the ship hate posts.

"Ew why are the rhyiona shippers having fun. Fiona's such a bitch she's mean 2 rhys! OMG DID U SEE THAT FANFICTION WHERE JACK BEATS UP RHYS WHILST MAKING OUT WITH HIM! SO CUTE!"

NOT DA TAMBLAR

• SOON.

no crazy kristi laugh 4 us? ;-;

• Haha, I'm crying xD

• WOLF X RHONU!!!

It's fine, i'm really glad I could do this. Glad you're happy with it!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.