Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Just asking why you're not charging your phone...

Eryka posted: »

???

• Well at least I now know the smallest things have hiden innuendos xD

Remember when lewd days was just an occasional thing but then i took action, and changed that ^-^

• edited August 2015

She feels a bit uncomfortable when he asks her to visit his home.

It's not that she minds it but Fiona's had a rough life and she's not used to rooms that are double the size of the whole house she used to live in. it's strange, awkward and the whole environment feels fake and too plastic for her to be able to enjoy.

But that's probably her impression, she knows, so she gives it a chance and reluctantly accepts the offer.

It's not as bad as she expects but she's still not completely at ease.

It's probably not as fancy as his previous house -- in Helios -- but he gets by very well even without it. The rooms are shiny clean and everything smells of freshly washed laundry but there's still a feeling foreign to her in the air.

Rhys tries so hard, though, that it makes her feel bad for thinking these things. He almost trips on his own feet when he hurries to get comfortable in his room and he almost spills coffee on himself when he's desperately trying to make her feel welcome.

It's cute.

The coffee is familiar, at least, the bitter taste stinging when it hits her tongue and she sees him rubbing his hands together nervously from the corner of her eyes.

"Relax."

It's all she tells him and he doesn't really reply besides a mouthed 'sorry' but she's pretty sure it helps both him and her because she's starting to feel more at home than ever.

She doesn't know when she ditches the cup to the side in a sudden rush -- she doesn't even know why -- and grabs his face in both her hands or when she pulls him down for a kiss that turns out more intense that she intended for it to be.

But it happens and, suddenly, she's pressing his back onto the couch and she can tell he's struggling to decide what to do with his hands; she'd have laughed in other circumstances.

In the midst of her stupor, she can still vaguely sense the smell of something sweet in the air and she wrinkles her nose in confusion but decides to ignore it altogether, deciding instead for throwing her hat away when it starts getting in the way of the moment.

Rhys is still flushed and awkward but he has a goofy smile that's contagious enough to get her to mimic him before leaning back down for another kiss.

It doesn't last long, though, because the door swings open with no warning and she almost chokes on her own spit.

Rhys looks like he might have had a heart attack.

"Guys," the voice calls, "I made some pastries."

"Mum," Rhys' squeaky voice comes from underneath her and Fiona is pretty sure she should be moving from the suggestive position they're in but the woman doesn't bat at eye at the situation and she doesn't know if she wants call her attention afterall, "what the hell?! C-can't you knock?"

She's not sure if she wants to let her jaw hang open at the realisation that he still lives with his mother or if she wants to laugh at his completely embarrassed tone but she settles for looking at the ground instead -- it felt far safer than any other option.

"Do you want some snacks or not?" His mother insists but strangely doesn't sound exasperated at all. "I don't have the whole day."

"Uh..."

Rhys isn't answering and the tension is growing by the second so Fiona hesitantly shifts to the side and clears her voice before taking over for him.

"Ma'am?" When she can feel eyes focus on her frame, she feels it's safe to continue. "You can probably leave them somewhere. We'll eat... later."

"Was that so difficult, Rhys?" The woman berates him, settling the pastries down on the small table in the corner of the room. "You should be thankful you have such a lovely girlfriend. Have fun, by the way."

And the door slams shut as easily as it swung open.

Silence.

"We should..." he finally breaks the silence, his voice cracking slightly, "we should probably eat. They... they must be delicious."

When she doesn't move an inch as he's rising from his seat, he drops back down on the couch timidly, still looking away and scratching the back of his neck.

"So..."

He's really trying.

"So?" She decides to taunt him.

It's a lame conversation starter and she's aware he doesn't know how to continue so she watches with amusement as he trips on his own words.

"That was... um... kind of..."

"It was embarrassing." Fiona finally takes pity and finishes it for him.

"Yeah."

He's relieved but still somewhat stiff so she presses on.

"Your mother's pretty cool, though." She leans back against the couch. "Most would have freaked out."

"Yeah, she is." He smiles slightly. "I'm glad this isn't a problem for anyone."

They don't talk for a few minutes but she can already tell what he's planning to say when he scans her over -- not quite literally or she would've had to punch him into the next galaxy -- but she already knows exactly which buttons to press with him.

"I have the key to the room. We could continue what we started."

She gets up from her seat with a laugh and he looks at her curiously.

"No," she waves at him without looking back, making her way to the corner of the room, "now I'm hungry."

She doesn't have to look to know he's cursing under his breath.

I wrote this for @rhonu because I promised. Hopefully it's somewhat what you wanted. :)

And I hope @John_Smith13 enjoys some of the undertone if you know what I mean. :^)

Also forgive for some of the typos but tablets are ruthless.

• enter image description here

ayy rabbet i c u wanna join mah lewd order ^-^

• I can stick around as a ghost. ;-;

Dracu98 posted: »

I don't wanna see a world without wolfie!

• the smallest things

yep :)

enter image description here

lottii-lu posted: »

Well at least I now know the smallest things have hiden innuendos xD

• Hopefully. That thing gave me a lot of hope. ;-;

BigBadPaul posted: »

That's the spirit, buddy! And yes, Telltale won't disappoint us again... right?

• okey dokey!

JumpyJoey posted: »

Don't start!

• That was a joke, now it's at 8%

JumpyJoey posted: »

Just asking why you're not charging your phone...

• this is amazing!<3

now I realize that we didn't get the chance to see Rhys' home in the ep.4 .__.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

She feels a bit uncomfortable when he asks her to visit his home. It's not that she minds it but Fiona's had a rough life and she's not u

• Thank you so much!

Yeah, that makes me upset. :( I assume any house he gets is gonna be fancy though. He just can't get rid of his origins. :P

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

this is amazing!<3 now I realize that we didn't get the chance to see Rhys' home in the ep.4 .__.

• That's so long... (I know there's an innuendo in my comment)

She feels a bit uncomfortable when he asks her to visit his home. It's not that she minds it but Fiona's had a rough life and she's not u

• AMAZING

• Hey, I wasn't gonna promise @rhonu a story and then make it a paragraph long. ;P

That's so long... (I know there's an innuendo in my comment)

• Oh. Okay. Good for your phone :)

That was a joke, now it's at 8%

• THANK YOU KRISTI

kristi78968 posted: »

AMAZING

• Aw, this was really cute<3

Oh trust me he will :^)

• I'm glad to hear it! It is the only thing that can make it happen at this point. ;_;

Hopefully. That thing gave me a lot of hope. ;-;

• i enjoyed the whole thing ^-^ , bruh <3

• Amazing! <3 :D

• Oh my ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

the smallest things yep

• Please, Telltale, don't cut Rhyiona this time. ;-;

BigBadPaul posted: »

I'm glad to hear it! It is the only thing that can make it happen at this point. ;_;

• Thank you so much. <3 I appreciate it!

lottii-lu posted: »

Aw, this was really cute<3 Oh trust me he will :^)

• enter image description here

i enjoyed the whole thing ^-^ , bruh

• Thank you brother! <3

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Amazing!

• @HeartOfGold has been gone for a while, hope she's okay. :(

• ABigBadWolf posted: »

@HeartOfGold has been gone for a while, hope she's okay.

• So many of our people missing. ;-;

@Liscariot

@xfuriouss @linsepins

• Aw, Rhonu's appearance was awesome, she's the best mom Rhys could ever ask for. Great job on this, Wolf! x)

• ABigBadWolf posted: »

So many of our people missing. ;-; @Liscariot

• That was awesome, Wolf! :)

• Thank you, I'm really happy to hear that!

The prompt was just too funny for me to pass up on writing this one. :D

buntingsir posted: »

Aw, Rhonu's appearance was awesome, she's the best mom Rhys could ever ask for. Great job on this, Wolf! x)

• can we just..pretend that some of those never happened? please? ;D

I know exactly how you feel xD

• Thank you so much, I really appreciate it. <3

HellFish posted: »

That was awesome, Wolf!

• The gold one is on her vacation now ^_^

Don't know about the others though ;__;

@HeartOfGold has been gone for a while, hope she's okay.

• ;-;

The gold one is on her vacation now ^_^ Don't know about the others though ;__;

• Well I just finished episode 4 yesterday...fuck yeah it feels good to be the king!!! xD omg was so much fun ! aint giving any spoilers but it was such a good episode hahahaha

• You can post spoilers, there's a warning in the title. :P

Well I just finished episode 4 yesterday...fuck yeah it feels good to be the king!!! xD omg was so much fun ! aint giving any spoilers but it was such a good episode hahahaha

• Oh, good to hear she's okay at least. :)

The gold one is on her vacation now ^_^ Don't know about the others though ;__;

• I loved your works though and I still do.

But if pretending means that some of my works will be forgotten as well, I'm all for that :D

nohuhhuh posted: »

can we just..pretend that some of those never happened? please? ;D

Sign in to comment in this discussion.