Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Is this my comment on festive x chewi x john? Or did you see some rhack?

ABigBadWolf posted: »

do you ever see a ship and you just wanna

• It was a beautifull night with you ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) enter image description here

Dracu98 posted: »

I'm waiting for you, zachary-senpai-san (ι´Д`)ノ

• YOUR THEORIES ARE THE BEST PAUL!!!!
    U GIVE ME HOPE BRUH!!!AND I LOVE U BECAUSE OF IT (NO HOMO)

enter image description here

BRO FIST <3

• Dracu98 × Zachary Quinto

my reaction whenever I see a ship that is not Dracu98 x Emma Watson. dude. I mean...how can you NOT ship that? come on!

• Thank you, Chewbacca. Your compliment means a lot to me. ;)

YOUR THEORIES ARE THE BEST PAUL!!!! U GIVE ME HOPE BRUH!!!AND I LOVE U BECAUSE OF IT (NO HOMO) BRO FIST

• WEREN'T YOU SHIPPING ME WITH LIKE THREE PEOPLE??

IT'S SIMPLE YOUR CONVERSATION BETWEEN THE TWO OF YOU ARE JUST SO ADORABLE!! (I HAVE BEEN SHIPPING YOU AND RHONU SECRETLY FOR A LONG TIME X) ) JUST ACCEPTED BRUH!!!PLZ

• I'll ship it. B)

my reaction whenever I see a ship that is not Dracu98 x Emma Watson. dude. I mean...how can you NOT ship that? come on!

• and that. both interesting

Eryka posted: »

Dracu98 × Zachary Quinto

• It's not in this fandom, actually. But it's just one of those ships that make you wanna cry.

lottii-lu posted: »

Is this my comment on festive x chewi x john? Or did you see some rhack?

• edited August 2015

I'm going to guess uh... is it twdg kenny x ben?

I know that feel fam there are so many ships which make me want to hurl ;-;

It's not in this fandom, actually. But it's just one of those ships that make you wanna cry.

• enter image description here

I'll ship it.

• rhysha

do you ever see a ship and you just wanna

• edited August 2015

We will get there, guys. Just trust me. Please.

I know it's not the right time for Rhyiona, but it WILL still happen.

Though do prepare for a tiny bit of disappointment if we do not get exactly what we wanted. But we will get something. That's all that matters.

• Dracu98 x Emma Watson.

I've found my new otp :^)

• Can we do @Dracu98 × Eryka × @Kawaiii ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Noooope. I just looked looked up Ib fanart and in the middle of that there was uh underage kissing and what not. Really gross.

I'm going to guess uh... is it twdg kenny x ben? I know that feel fam there are so many ships which make me want to hurl ;-;

• lmao

Green613 posted: »

rhysha

• edited August 2015

Okay I gotta say that your theorizing is really impressive. And I feel sorry for not being able to express my thought as well as you since writing long sentences in English is really hard for me. (just read my previous comment and it doesn't make a lot sense unfortunately)

Anyway about some things:

I know 1 year is a lot time for them but I rather not see their romance building up off screen. But I guess 2 hours is decent time to make a believable love story? I still wouldn't like it tho.

If this was Walking dead then yeah, I would believe that Sasha is going to die. But this is TFTBL so I don't think she needs to die. But hey who knows??

I don't think that Rhysha came out of the blue but it was definitely poorly handled. But it's still easier to accept because it happened already in ep 3 not in the final episode.

Again sorry for being so pessimistic, you have really good points, actually I can admit that your arguments are way better than mine. I have lost all the hope already. But hey, it will be great I I'm wrong :P

BigBadPaul posted: »

Well, time is always an issue in those kind of games, unfortunately. If I'm honest, the whole Rhysha thing in Episode 3 kind of came out of

• What if we get absolutely nothing?

BigBadPaul posted: »

We will get there, guys. Just trust me. Please. I know it's not the right time for Rhyiona, but it WILL still happen. Though do prepar

• ...so...? and what makes you little mortal think you deserve being shipped with me...?

Can we do @Dracu98 × Eryka × @Kawaiii ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dracu98 x Emma Watson. I've found my new otp :^)

• Mine is Dracu × Zachary Quinto

Dracu98 x Emma Watson. I've found my new otp :^)

• underage kissing

Oh god I feel as if I'm going to puke, I already hate whatever ship it is ;-;

Noooope. I just looked looked up Ib fanart and in the middle of that there was uh underage kissing and what not. Really gross.

• EDIT : Dracu × Eryka × @Kawaiii × Zachary Quinto

...so...? and what makes you little mortal think you deserve being shipped with me...?

• Has our thread shipping two fictional characters together exceeded to the point we've started shipping our own members with each other?

• SORRY WOLF U CAN'T SHIP ME!!!!

• That works too :^)

Mine is Dracu × Zachary Quinto

• edited August 2015

Thank you for that! I'm really surprised myself. I never was a big theorist. I'm guessing that's what passion did to me, and my fairly impressive English grades. ;p There are some points that even I can't theorize on. Mostly because I have nothing to work with. And some of your points are probably right. The only way around that is by proving us completely wrong when Telltale shows us that it IS possible. I'm still sticking to my theory however. I will only un-stick myself from it once Episode 5 proves me right or wrong. And yes, I have exaggerated about the Rhysha moment in Episode 3, but in my opinion, it just didn't feel right.

As for the death bit, well, they managed to kill off Scooter, one of the biggest characters in the Borderlands series. Any other characters might as well have a big laser pointed at them, because they aren't safe. Not at all. This is Pandora we are talking about.

nohuhhuh posted: »

Okay I gotta say that your theorizing is really impressive. And I feel sorry for not being able to express my thought as well as you since w

• I'm in

EDIT : Dracu × Eryka × @Kawaiii × Zachary Quinto

• 1 Lonely Wolf × 1 Lonely Chewbie ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

SORRY WOLF U CAN'T SHIP ME!!!!

• edited August 2015

Yo @BigBadPaul I've found a little hint in TFTB which kinda suggests Fiona really cares about Rhys , I'll post some pictures soon.

You might've already found it yourself but eh we can still discuss it.

• edited August 2015

Then they better prepare for a huge shitstorm.

What if we get absolutely nothing?

• U LIKE IT DON'T YOU!!!( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

WEREN'T YOU SHIPPING ME WITH LIKE THREE PEOPLE??

• you do know that wolves are one of the most social living animals ever? this whole "lonely wolf"-stuff is not true. those studies where made in zoos where wolves were prisoned, which changed their whole behaviour. in nature, their prides are well organised and they all look out for each other

• edited August 2015

Well, better prepare myself to use up another 2 hours on theorizing on them. I can't wait! (not sarcastic)

I can't lie, but, I enjoy it.

Brawl posted: »

Yo @BigBadPaul I've found a little hint in TFTB which kinda suggests Fiona really cares about Rhys , I'll post some pictures soon. You might've already found it yourself but eh we can still discuss it.

you do know that wolves are one of the most social living animals ever? this whole "lonely wolf"-stuff is not true. those studies where made

• NO!!!

1 Lonely Wolf × 1 Lonely Chewbie ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• you're not helping my problem bud

NOW HE'S GONNA SHIP ME EVEN MORE

you do know that wolves are one of the most social living animals ever? this whole "lonely wolf"-stuff is not true. those studies where made

• edited August 2015

IF YOU CAN SHIP ME THEN I CAN SHIP YOU!!!

EDIT: wtf why is there a spoiler tag

Sign in to comment in this discussion.