Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• YOUR GOING TO USE FALSE EVIDENCE AGAINST ME!!!!

THAT'S A NEW LOW BRUH!!!

ABigBadWolf posted: »

WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT??

• Ayyy! We have a new person!! XD

Friendly hugs!

@GaredAndBacon is this the thread you were talking about? i just made my account :P

• WHO'S JELLY NOW CHEWBS

YOU WON'T WIN THE FIGHT

YOUR GOING TO USE FALSE EVIDENCE AGAINST ME!!!! THAT'S A NEW LOW BRUH!!!

• "I'LL MAKE EDITS OF YOU AND FESTIVE AND THEN WE'LL SEE WHAT'S CONFIRMED OR NOT"

(?) THIS WILL DEFINITELY WILL BE USED AGAINST U!

THIS IS ALL THE EVIDENCE I NEED!!!
    "EDITS"

I'LL MAKE EDITS OF YOU AND FESTIVE AND THEN WE'LL SEE WHAT'S CONFIRMED OR NOT

• but accurate :P

Dracu98 posted: »

I wanted to avoid saying "sadistic dude who does evil things just for the sake of it". that sounds so...extreme...

• I know him as Spock in Star Trek :P

Eryka posted: »

I only know him as Sylar in the serie Heroes

• YOU HAVE NO REAL EVIDENCE AGAINST ME AND YOU STILL CALL CONFIRMED

IT'S FAIR, CHEWBS!!

"I'LL MAKE EDITS OF YOU AND FESTIVE AND THEN WE'LL SEE WHAT'S CONFIRMED OR NOT" (?) THIS WILL DEFINITELY WILL BE USED AGAINST U! THIS IS ALL THE EVIDENCE I NEED!!! "EDITS"

• I CAN CONFIRM THAT U ARE BEING 10000000000000000000% JELLY RIGHT NOW!!!!

WHO'S JELLY NOW CHEWBS YOU WON'T WIN THE FIGHT

• I always read this in Ezio Auditore's voice thnx to AC2 :P

good morning, father

• PROVE IT!

I CAN CONFIRM THAT U ARE BEING 10000000000000000000% JELLY RIGHT NOW!!!!

• you know me

enter image description here

but accurate :P

• READ ALL UR DESPERATE COMMENTS TO FIND A MATCH FOR ME!!!

PROVE IT!

• DRACU98 GAVE ME ALL THE EVIDENCE BRUH!!!!

YOU HAVE NO REAL EVIDENCE AGAINST ME AND YOU STILL CALL CONFIRMED IT'S FAIR, CHEWBS!!

• @BigBadPaul Alright here they are.

So you probably already know about this , but this is still something worth to discuss.

So Fiona says "Try not to die." , and when Rhys doesn't respond she has a worried face all of a sudden.

But when he responds with "Nope." her expression changes to a more relaxed one.

Now I think you clearly noticed this , but this is a somewhat decent hint , so this is worth discussing.

It's really funny how she actually fell to think that Rhys died , I mean if she didn't have something for him , she wouldn't be that worried would she ? Especially for a Hyperion that she barely met , but since she's probably attracted to him... yeah you get what I'm saying.

I mean come on , you can even see in the subtitles with the "!?" that she really got scared for a second.

Maybe I'm just paranoid , but I don't think so , there is SOMETHING about this scene.

Alright moving on to some little bonuses :

So the thing about this is (optional) Rhys can make the excuse to interrogate Fiona and refer to her as a "pandoran scum" , and in the picture above , she really does look hurt.

Now now keep reading , so you know in episode 1 where Rhys and Fiona meet again , Rhys yells at her calling her a pandoran scum and she doesn't seem hurt one bit , maybe because she didn't care about him anymore then.

But why would she care about him calling her a pandoran scum if she didn't care about him and it was only part of the plan ?

It's probable that she knew he only did it to get rid of the guard , but she still looks hurt because it's coming from the guy she has feelings for.

Of course this isn't necessarily true , but it's something that makes sense, so take that in consideration.

Moving on.

Now what's so interesting about this?

Well she arranges her hair when Rhys has his back turned , it's nothing really major but I mean it's pretty suspicious how she starts arranging her hair just when Rhys isn't looking at her , by the way after she arranges her hair she looks straight at him , too lazy to take a pic tho.

Maybe she wants to look good for her bae ;3

Yeah this wasn't really that major , I've said that , but still something that I wanted to tell you about.

Anyway that's all I've seen now let's see your thoughts , opinions , theories please , if you didn't consider this just a bunch of nonsense of course lol.

Or maybe I'm just over-analyzing I don't know , but there are little hints in the game which can explain a lot.

• YOU STILL HAVE NO EVIDENCE THAT I'M NOT AN EXCEPTION

AND BTW

WOLVES DON'T HAVE A DOZEN PARTNERS

REKT.

DRACU98 GAVE ME ALL THE EVIDENCE BRUH!!!!

• LMAO RHYS LIVES WITH HIS MOM!!!!! XP

And what a great Mother @rhonu turned out to be, her sweet little Hyperion jackass :')

Oh and this was perfect and steamy btw!!!!!

She feels a bit uncomfortable when he asks her to visit his home. It's not that she minds it but Fiona's had a rough life and she's not u

• Requests make me super nervous as well :P

It's not always... I guess it's when someone requests something I get more nervous than when it's something I'm about to do from scratch because of the responsibility. But thank you, I really appreciate this.

• She is on the Skype chat from time to time...

@XDJulieXD will also be back soon

• After reading everything about Paul's theory here I to now have hope. Thank you Paul

BigBadPaul posted: »

Thank you, Chewbacca. Your compliment means a lot to me.

• I miss Weronika :'(

@xfuriouss @linsepins

• edited August 2015

Thank you so much Hazza, that means a lot. <3

And yes, Rhys totally would. :P

HazzatheMan posted: »

LMAO RHYS LIVES WITH HIS MOM!!!!! XP And what a great Mother @rhonu turned out to be, her sweet little Hyperion jackass :') Oh and this was perfect and steamy btw!!!!!

• I think I chose this option as well! Her facial expressions are so cute here!!! XD

BigBadPaul posted: »

This is for ABigBadWolf, and his post that he made a couple pages back! Wacky Hacky Just look at her gestures.

• Awwww I can see it now! <3

kristi78968 posted: »

I just had a cute idea for a fanfic, AHHH. So, it's like Rhys is trying to figure out how to confess to Fiona. He ends up staying up all

• No, no no no no no, NO NO NO NO NOOOO!!!!! :'O

ARGGHHHHH!!!! MY FUCKING HEART! DA FEELS!!!! T_T

• edited August 2015

"WOLVES DON'T HAVE A DOZEN PARTNERS

REKT."

TRUE, BUT U ARE A DIFFERENT KIND OF WOLF ONE THAT LIKES AND I QUOTE FROM GREEN WHO CAN CONFIRM THIS " play the victim and being an attention whorse ffs"

THIS IS ALL I NEED " ATTENTION WHORSE "

I RESET MY CASE!!!!!

YOU STILL HAVE NO EVIDENCE THAT I'M NOT AN EXCEPTION AND BTW WOLVES DON'T HAVE A DOZEN PARTNERS REKT.

• Your voice is just, the best voice for a voice-over ever!!! XD

kristi78968 posted: »

Felt like maker a sort of teaser/promotion thing for the blog BUT I'M WASN'T SURE WHAT TO SAY...so have this instead.

• THAT DOESNT PROVE ANYTHING RELATING TO SHIPPING THO

YOU MADE THAT UP

"WOLVES DON'T HAVE A DOZEN PARTNERS REKT." TRUE, BUT U ARE A DIFFERENT KIND OF WOLF ONE THAT LIKES AND I QUOTE FROM GREEN WHO CAN CONF

• It burns my eyes! But it's sweet :3

Brawl posted: »

Rhys showing Fiona the sunset. This ain't nothing special , but what's more lovely than to see our ship at the beach looking at the sunset .

• edited August 2015

you are great aanalyze bro!

Brawl posted: »

@BigBadPaul Alright here they are. So you probably already know about this , but this is still something worth to discuss. So Fiona sa

• that's what happen when telltale try to take my soul, so I guess yes?

Dracu98 posted: »

but can you also do THIS?

• it's 01:37 am here and the blog already have a lot of things! (Im only on page 8 of this thread omg)

The power of Rhyiona damn

• Uhhh, I care about you dude, but seeing as this is a rare occasion, I won't pity you either :P

WHY DOES NO ONE PITY ME HE'S TRYING TO TURN ME INTO THE RHYS OF THIS THREAD HELP

• enter image description here

this would so happen to rhys

• edited August 2015

BRUH!!!! "ATTENTION WHORSE "

U LIKE IT WHEN U GET ATTENTION U COULD HAVE HANDLED THIS MORE CIVILISED BUT NO U DECIDED TO KEEP GOING AND TELL EVERYONE TO FIND ME A " PARTNER " WHAT WOULD YOU GAIN FROM THIS YES ATTENTION AND THIS IS WHEN I STARTED SHIPPING U WITH EVERYTHING BECAUSE U JUST LOVE IT WHEN ALL THE ATTENTION IS ON U!!!!!!

CASE CLOSED !!!

THAT DOESNT PROVE ANYTHING RELATING TO SHIPPING THO YOU MADE THAT UP

• Back from work and a quick drink at the pub with a dude from work :P

Now I'm off to bed so I can wake up at 8am for.... WORK! Till 3pm :)

Night guys!! <3

• THAT STILL PROVES NOTHING!!

I STILL SHIP YOU X FESTIVE THO :^)

BRUH!!!! "ATTENTION WHORSE " U LIKE IT WHEN U GET ATTENTION U COULD HAVE HANDLED THIS MORE CIVILISED BUT NO U DECIDED TO KEEP GOING AND

• R U D E :P

HazzatheMan posted: »

Uhhh, I care about you dude, but seeing as this is a rare occasion, I won't pity you either :P

• according to chewbs I love everyone in the thread

are you uncomfortable yet? #stopchewbacca2k15

• no i'm not, i love you too

according to chewbs I love everyone in the thread are you uncomfortable yet? #stopchewbacca2k15

Sign in to comment in this discussion.