Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited August 2015

hazza obviously meant a joblow.....

geddit?

ABigBadWolf posted: »

how is that lewd?

• edited August 2015

now when you mentioned it, he will be here in one second. ;D

Thanks for listening my whining bro :P

HazzatheMan posted: »

Thank God John hasn't seen this yet :P Ok, good!

• Oh I didn't notice she said it was lewd!! XD

Sorry! I have no idea then :P

how is that lewd?

• You need to be more subtle dude :P

• edited :)

You need to be more subtle dude :P

• enter image description here

bloop posted: »

Yes it is.

• Put ice on it and lay down, try not to move.

You probably just managed to strain a muscle, I've done it a few times whilst sleeping. No sudden movements and twist your neck SLOWLY if you have to twist it :)

kill me my neck hurts

HellFish posted: »

Happy birthday!

• It's harder in a different way. It depends what you are used to do. ;P

Plus we can banter all day long if we wanted to, but life isn't that simple...

money money mooney..

Yeah, but your job is probably harder than mine :P Plus we can banter all day long if we wanted to, but life isn't that simple...

• edited August 2015

Thank you, it was definitely in bed. I woke up like this a few days ago but since I tried to massage it it got worse. I'll try this.

Put ice on it and lay down, try not to move. You probably just managed to strain a muscle, I've done it a few times whilst sleeping. No sudden movements and twist your neck SLOWLY if you have to twist it

• its something you do with your mouth (very lewd)

what does this have to do with my neck?? Im so confused ;-;

Happy Birthday @bloop!

• obviously eating duh

Kawaiii posted: »

its something you do with your mouth (very lewd)

• STOP BEING SO CUTE!!!

OH MY FUKIN GAWD

• virginproblems

oh shit I get it now...

• This thing is my answer to any pain! No matter where this pain comes from! This thing is amazing!

enter image description here

nohhuhuh confirmed awesome But sadly my neck does hurt a lot.

• So I have a nice little teaser comment for my upcoming fanfic. I hope you guys are excited cuz while I'm at work I subconsciously think up new ideas for writing :P

My OC Nick has visited the Borderlands universe before, but it seems like a distant memory to him because of an incident that occurred. He was tracking down a magical artifact that could destroy a world and plunge it into shadow, and Hyperion caught wind of such a weapon and tried to claim it for themselves.

Nick managed to retrieve this weapon, but in the ensuing chaos of a young innocent walking into the fray, he lost the artifact. The boy lost an arm, but Nick saved his life. He told the boy's Father to take him away and make sure he knew nothing of this incident...

A young girl was also there that day... A stray bullet gave her a neat scar on her eyebrow.

Now the artifact is being searched for once again by Handsome Jack, having taken over Hyperion, and Nick comes back to a world he thought he left behind 22 years ago...

(I've decided that I probably WON'T use Damien after all, I'll leave the comedy to Rhys and the gang while nick can show the inhabitants of Pandora that he is the Harbinger of the Horseman Death for a reason)

YOU EXCITED YET, PEOPLE?! XD

• eating a banana

obviously eating duh

• I REMEMBER YOU POSTING ABOUT THIS BEFORE

nohuhhuh posted: »

This thing is my answer to any pain! No matter where this pain comes from! This thing is amazing!

• Yeaah but they still did amazing job with the game. I can't be too mad at them.

Holy crap I love the writers of this game.. Think about that for a second.... Remember Rhyiona.

You wanted Rhyiona? You got it. Proof their love #488: Rhys is sacrificing his body to Satan to protect his family. Okay, maybe

• Ok fine they did :)

Yeaah but they still did amazing job with the game. I can't be too mad at them.

• I KNOW AND THIS THING WHAT EVER IT'S CALLED JUST KEEPS BEING AMAZING!!

I REMEMBER YOU POSTING ABOUT THIS BEFORE

• YUSSS

and try to give us a cameo, wouldn't that be cool? :P

So I have a nice little teaser comment for my upcoming fanfic. I hope you guys are excited cuz while I'm at work I subconsciously think up n

• I get them sometimes cuz I'm broad shouldered and 2 pillows doesn't always help me, plus I sleep on my side a lot :P

Thank you, it was definitely in bed. I woke up like this a few days ago but since I tried to massage it it got worse. I'll try this.

• Seriously speaking, I'd hope most people here are only verbally lewd because starting so early on that is kinda uuuuh yeah.

Kawaiii posted: »

virginproblems

• True :)

You sound like my Dad saying that.... UGH! XP

It's harder in a different way. It depends what you are used to do. ;P Plus we can banter all day long if we wanted to, but life isn't that simple... money money mooney..

• whaddaya mean by verbally lewd

Seriously speaking, I'd hope most people here are only verbally lewd because starting so early on that is kinda uuuuh yeah.

• Better :P

edited

• but..I drew that other avatar

(hah I'm not really upset ;P this avatar is amazing!! <3)

It's so freakin' cute! I like it more than your other avatar

• Nah, he needs to be summoned properly:

@John_Smith13 COME HERE AND READ! The Lewdness...

Anytime my sista! <3

now when you mentioned it, he will be here in one second. ;D Thanks for listening my whining bro :P

• i just got an urge to call you Tom Kruzii

• edited August 2015

You just have to do it very slowly... and rest (or better, sleep). Sadly only rest (and well, ice) is the best treatment.

upd and balm (and stuff like that) for strained muscles won't hurt (no pun intended) if you have it.

OW HELP

• don't you dare to use Shia card agains me!!

Hnng let's see if I have so time to draw this pokemon idea..

• I sleep in whatever position, I don't mind.

I get them sometimes cuz I'm broad shouldered and 2 pillows doesn't always help me, plus I sleep on my side a lot :P

• And it was a good drawing :)

But this one is cuter :3

but..I drew that other avatar (hah I'm not really upset ;P this avatar is amazing!! )

• wut da fuk did u jus call meh?!

I called you a bra, watcha gonna do???

Sign in to comment in this discussion.