Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Nothing can beat our ship though :^) (except for Rhyiona of course )

I need a ship (like Quiff X Nohuhhuh).

• I don't know how he does it....

If you're aBigBadWolf will you get tons of likes no matter what you post?

• wat

ABigBadWolf posted: »

We need Kawaii's help for this, though.

• Oh wow, I remember that :(

I... I dunno ;-; I think Rhys will tell L.B. first so they can break it to Gortys together.

HazzatheMan posted: »

This is worse than that video that got posted a while back about the cartoon family who suffered whole bunch of bad times in their lives....

• Good night :)

I will sleep now. K bye lol

• edited August 2015

im online during the job

my job is super simple lmao

DON'T BE SO JELLY OF ME :^)

Don't be so fucking smug you scrub!!! What do you do all day huh? You say you have a job working with animals but you're on here every single day for HOURS!!! XD

• I AM CANCER.

My fate has already been set...

Clumsy-Croc posted: »

So what sign is everyone? You could find some matches.

• I'm sorry ;-;

my heart ;-;

• You're collecting stuff for the blog, right? Could just take the stories you already have and put them on a FF.net page. And so on while you're making the blog.

Kawaiii posted: »

wat

• Seriously what the fuck do you do that is that simple?

You clearly earn enough to live :/

im online during the job my job is super simple lmao DON'T BE SO JELLY OF ME :^)

• Okaaay!

You're collecting stuff for the blog, right? Could just take the stories you already have and put them on a FF.net page. And so on while you're making the blog.

• I'm crying now :'(

JumpyJoey posted: »

Oh wow, I remember that Thanks I... I dunno ;-; I think Rhys will tell L.B. first so they can break it to Gortys together.

• Has it been tested?

Ufo lasers can't melt steel beams.

• Gosh I feel the same ;-;

enter image description here

Old days... rest in pieces...

nohuhhuh posted: »

but this thread has changed SO MUCH... Oh who am I kidding, I miss the old days so much. ;--; And I don't want to give anyone a guilt trip about this. I really don't. I'm just feeling sad because we might have lost something we once had..

• I saw dat PM. ;P

Seriously what the fuck do you do that is that simple? You clearly earn enough to live

• by being rad

no but seriously, I don't think I deserve even half the likes I have

I don't know how he does it....

• Aw please don't! I hate making people cry, how do I make it stop?! This was a happy fic gone wrong!

Just imagine Fiona did in fact go out for takeaway because she knew Rhys would mess up. The entire text actually works if you think about it that way as well!

I'm crying now

• Yep :)

I saw dat PM. ;P

• drizzling hot bacon :^)

"Do you like bacon?" "Who doesn't?" "Great! Wanna strip?" "!!!"

• I'm not sure which drawing you are talking about but I'm superhappy that I inspired you to write this! :D That is so amazing to hear!

Okay so now...

Rhys was very proud of his bouquet, he’d picked it himself. It consisted of desert flowers wrapped carefully in a tasteful red ribbon.

This fits Rhys perfectly. I can only imagine how important this bouquet is to him.

“Gortys...” Rhys said, dreading his next words. “Mommy’s gone... to get takeaway. I... I guess she couldn’t trust my cooking...”

He sat down again, to wait for the bell...

Oh god, I hate this so much but I'm posting it anyway cause this thread needs some Rhyiona ( @nohuhhuh, your pic got to me xD). Rhys hu

• I'm crying on the inside, dearie :P

It works out like a REALLY CRUEL PRANK on poor Rhys!! :O

Aw please don't! I hate making people cry, how do I make it stop?! This was a happy fic gone wrong! Just imagine Fiona did in fact go out

• I have to wait before publishing wtf is this shit

• Damn, I just realized how long it's been since I last heard this song :D

BigBadPaul posted: »

In the mean time: You can't get enough! Don't give up hopes, guys.

• publishing wot?

I have to wait before publishing wtf is this shit

• A formal tea party with Rhys' homemade scones and blueberry jam :^)

What would be the perfect rhyiona moment for you? no lewd thing, it's a serious question who needs a serious answer

• sorry i haven't been around today, i've been at the pool again, sadly for the last time this summer... and working on some rhyiona thing for you guys, but that is secret. ;)

• edited August 2015

No time to give up hope, we're too busy earnin'! ;)

I was a bit hesitant about playing TFTB at first, despite being a huge fan of Borderlands, since I had no idea what to expect, but that first intro really made me feel like home. Telltale's really working their asses off to make this game amazing. :)

Also, I recommend listening to this song while driving. Oh god I love all these intro songs so much! :)

• enter image description here

rhonu posted: »

sorry i haven't been around today, i've been at the pool again, sadly for the last time this summer... and working on some rhyiona thing for you guys, but that is secret.

• but that is secret

YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO US ;_;

rhonu posted: »

sorry i haven't been around today, i've been at the pool again, sadly for the last time this summer... and working on some rhyiona thing for you guys, but that is secret.

• :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Oh god, I hate this so much but I'm posting it anyway cause this thread needs some Rhyiona ( @nohuhhuh, your pic got to me xD). Rhys hu

• The Rhys, Fiona and computer one which sparked a conversation about the good old days... reminded me of how long I hadn't written a fic in.

Rhys is the type of guy that would pick his own bouquet :)

I don't know how that happened... originally Fiona was gonna be alive ;-; I really want to write something cute but it never works!!!

nohuhhuh posted: »

I'm not sure which drawing you are talking about but I'm superhappy that I inspired you to write this! That is so amazing to hear! Okay

• fanfic on ff.net

publishing wot?

• im laughing so hard right now

• I never get tired of this song, it's my wake up alarm.

• my neck hurts so much for some reason ;-;

• yes bro

u are a tru bro

• edited August 2015

well try not to think about it too much. Just do your best to fix that issue and move on. I always get easily upset when I screw up but most of the time I'm the only one who gets easily upset over little mistakes. You know what I'm saying? :D

Me too! My Boss is 3 years older than me and we get along quite well now! But just before she left she brought up an issue and the mood just died instantly...

• i'm a leo too... i'm so proud to share something with you, now i'm famous

@MarijaaNo7 the leo squad is the best squad

• oh, that..

i never published a fanfic, cuz i never write anything, so i don't know how it is. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

fanfic on ff.net

Sign in to comment in this discussion.