Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• but this thread has changed SO MUCH...

Oh who am I kidding, I miss the old days so much. ;--;

And I don't want to give anyone a guilt trip about this. I really don't. I'm just feeling sad because we might have lost something we once had..

enter image description here

HazzatheMan posted: »

And I'll still write Rhyiona, but this thread has changed SO MUCH...

• High fives with hook hand...Oops

Kruzii posted: »

high fives

• What would be the perfect rhyiona moment for you?

no lewd thing, it's a serious question who needs a serious answer

• Friendly hugs

We won't forget, Hanna. We will NEVER forget those days!!! :'D

nohuhhuh posted: »

but this thread has changed SO MUCH... Oh who am I kidding, I miss the old days so much. ;--; And I don't want to give anyone a guilt trip about this. I really don't. I'm just feeling sad because we might have lost something we once had..

• Okay, need some energy for tomorrow.

Goodnight guys! See you tomorrow! <33

• A moment where they both smile at each other and have a brief giggle about something :3

Kawaiii posted: »

What would be the perfect rhyiona moment for you? no lewd thing, it's a serious question who needs a serious answer

• nighty night (:

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Okay, need some energy for tomorrow. Goodnight guys! See you tomorrow! <33

• When you smell Rhyiona

• Goodnight! :)

• jeaah I take shipping seriously ;D

• aww :3

Mine would be something like Awkward Rhys + Bitchy Fiona xD

A moment where they both smile at each other and have a brief giggle about something

• edited August 2015

Perfect Rhyiona moment? It will be when Rhyiona actually happens. Doesn't matter how light it would be, just pls, happen. ;_;

I would give up one of my ribs for 10 min of Rhyiona in Episode 5. Maybe an arm for another 10 min. ;p

What would be the perfect rhyiona moment for you? no lewd thing, it's a serious question who needs a serious answer

• You wanted Rhyiona?

You got it.

enter image description hereenter image description here

Proof their love #488:

Rhys is sacrificing his body to Satan to protect his family. Okay, maybe not. It's just Yvette. But my point still stands. Note how he hangs up right when she's about to enter the room? He knows that, no matter what happens, his family shouldn't hear what goes down. Rhys is an extremely caring father and husband. I'm tearing up over here. Fiona trusts him so she doesn't even attempt to call back, staying to protect her child from... something, I don't know. I don't think he even realises it but he's scared that they get a heart attack or something if Yvette digivolves into her final form and slays him. Yes, I know Gortys doesn't have a heart. Don't be fucking rude. She has feelings too.

Are you crying yet?

• end of the lis lel.

come at my party there is cocktails and red vodka

• Still a better love story than 50 Shades of Grey

Rhys x Luke Still a better love story than twilight

• mind if i join you? ;)

JumpyJoey posted: »

Is there a corner around here somewhere? Imma go sit in it.

• Cri );

But what if Rhys is cheating on Fiona with Yvette? );

ABigBadWolf posted: »

You wanted Rhyiona? You got it. Proof their love #488: Rhys is sacrificing his body to Satan to protect his family. Okay, maybe

• Umehgwad i lov u, again!

Okay im back and i made some new fanart, got some new models to work with so im happy,i am focused on doing rhyiona fanart at the moment Made with Sfm/Photoshop and wizardry

• RHYS IS A FAMILY MAN

He would never

especially not with a fookin traitor

Cri ); But what if Rhys is cheating on Fiona with Yvette? );

• r rated rhyiona dreams!

• I guess so, but there is a limit to when this stops being a thread about Rhyiona...

Well yeah I agree, I hope there're going to be more Rhyiona content soon on this thread.

I almost never see my boss so I don't really know how it feels when someone is watching your working ;D But yeah, compliments are always good. They help to keep your motivation high. Not every boss realizes this..

I guess so, but there is a limit to when this stops being a thread about Rhyiona... It didn't help that my Boss kinda ruined the atmosphe

• wtf when I start posting about Rhyiona everyone leaves

why

• True.
    I really have nothing to say except that you've posted over 20000 comments.

RHYS IS A FAMILY MAN He would never especially not with a fookin traitor

• Me too! :)

My Boss is 3 years older than me and we get along quite well now! But just before she left she brought up an issue and the mood just died instantly...

nohuhhuh posted: »

I guess so, but there is a limit to when this stops being a thread about Rhyiona... Well yeah I agree, I hope there're going to be

• Plus I was gonna write Rhyiona smut anyways, John insisted a while back that I do so :P

I love you Hazza :^)

I already am gonna write something for you all remember? Plus I was gonna write Rhyiona smut anyways, John insisted a while back that I do so :P

• I'll never leave you dad, where else should I go? my room?

wtf when I start posting about Rhyiona everyone leaves why

• Oh god, I hate this so much but I'm posting it anyway cause this thread needs some Rhyiona ( @nohuhhuh, your pic got to me xD).

Rhys hummed as he stirred the sauce. It smelled nice, and for the first time in forever the kitchen looked nice as well. Well, it had taken the combined efforts of him, Gortys and Loader Bot to fix it all up, but he was happy as a clam.

Fiona had been away for two weeks now, on a special Vault Hunter mission with Athena. Tonight she was coming home, and she’d invited Athena and Janey over as a bonus. He was in charge of dinner, and so far it was all going according to plan.

The kids were ecstatic that their mother was coming home, he had to admit the past few days had been tough on them as well as him, including mess-ups, mix-ups (only once, as he kept reminding Gortys, had he forgotten about her ballet class and arrived to pick her up at 20:30) and a lot of takeaway.

Rhys himself was almost in tears when he thought of Fiona, and it made him so unbearably happy that she was going to be in his sight once more. But he kept his feelings contained and stuck to helping Loader Bot put up banners (after spell-checking them, of course) and watching Gortys draw innumerable cutesy stuff of the whole family together again.

It was really quite ridiculous how much they were obsessing over a person who’d been gone for only two weeks, but Vault Hunting was a dangerous business. Rhys was secretly happy she’d be coming home at all.

There was a ring on the doorbell, and Rhys perked up, his heart beating in excitement. There was an enormous rumble as the two robots (Gortys with her giant gams) came running down the stairs. They came to a stop in front of the door and Gortys looked at Rhys, who had rushed into the hallway as well.

“Daddy, did you get the bouquet?!” Gortys whispered excitedly, practically jumping up and down and causing the house to shake just a little bit.

Oh yes, the bouquet. Rhys was very proud of his bouquet, he’d picked it himself. It consisted of desert flowers wrapped carefully in a tasteful red ribbon. He couldn’t even remember how many hours he’d spent looking for the flowers. Ain’t easy to find flowers in a desert.

There was another tentative ring on the doorbell, and it suddenly struck him that they’d been standing there without actually opening the door. It also struck him as weird that Fi didn’t simply use her key to open the door, but then he realized that this must be as special to her as it was to them, and she must be waiting to be invited.

With that, he threw open the door.

Disappointment clouded his other senses when he saw Athena and Janey on the doorstep alone. He looked behind them, but Fiona wasn’t there. His eyes pleaded with Athena, but she shook her head.

“I’m sorry, Rhys. It happened so fast, I couldn’t react.”
    Rhys sniffed, trying not to show that he was upset. Athena looked around uncomfortably, and Janey stepped back a few steps. Gortys poked her head out of the door.

“Where’s mom? She’s coming, right? We made her dinner!”

“Gortys...” Rhys said, dreading his next words. “Mommy’s gone... to get takeaway. I... I guess she couldn’t trust my cooking...”

“Oh” Gortys said, her voice quiet. Her face was a mixture of confusion and a tinge of sadness. “Well, aren’t we gonna let them in?”

Rhys remembered that Athena and Janey were still standing at the door and invited them into the parlour. Janey sniffed.

“Hey- what’s that smell?”

Rhys looked at her for a moment, and then panic spiked through his body. Rushing to the kitchen, he found his lovely, once delicious sauce burnt to crisp in the pot. Damn it.

“I understand mother for getting us takeaway.” Loader Bot piped up from behind him.

Yeah. She was probably in the right here. Rhys couldn’t be mad at her, the fact that she’d figured out they were gonna need a backup plan showed how well she knew him.

He sat down again, to wait for the bell...

• It's a change in the air my friend.... But I'll be going soon cuz I wanna play video games :P

I'LL BE BACK ON THOUGH! I don't have work until 3pm tomorrow so I can lie in XD

• Nah, we're patiently waiting for you to post more Rhyiona! YOU'RE FINALLY THE CENTER OF EVERYONE'S ATTENTION! :P

• Goodnight my friend :D

• We could make a FF.net page for everyone's stories when Kawaii is finished gathering them.

Heck, we could start now with the ones she already has.

and there is rarely any content, even on ao3, ff.net and such. becuz wolf is a lil' insert random insult here and won't post any of

• edited August 2015

Yeah. We are like this biggesr ship on the forums and yet there is rarley any content, even on ao3, ff.net and such.

I meant that we are not creating that much content anymore.. :(

I expected them to die out after episode 5 not before it ;-;

I'm about to cry..

lottii-lu posted: »

it saddens me to see how little Rhyiona content we create these days. Yeah. We are like this biggesr ship on the forums and yet ther

• i'm that cool

True. I really have nothing to say except that you've posted over 20000 comments.

• enter image description here

Where is my darling @xfuriouss??? I miss her so much

• With 91,000 likes!

True. I really have nothing to say except that you've posted over 20000 comments.

• Sooo John gave me an idea.

Think we should make a group FF.net page for all our stories? Spread the Rhyiona and all.

• Do not hit me with those hard and emotional words );

JumpyJoey posted: »

Oh god, I hate this so much but I'm posting it anyway cause this thread needs some Rhyiona ( @nohuhhuh, your pic got to me xD). Rhys hu

• Oh. Um. O////O

sure

mind if i join you?

• good for you crisps, good for you...

Crips posted: »

I've goooooot biiiiiitches on my diiiick~

Sign in to comment in this discussion.