The Borderlands Fan Art Thread

Comments

• I didn't notice anything until you said that. But if I look closer I think it would be that his right side of his face seems flattened inwards more than it is on the left side.

Something just looks wrong... T_T advice, anyone?

• I'm just imagining Rhys' left eye being Handsome Jack yellow and glowing through the darkness. That would be sweet.

Yhrite posted: »

One point lighting is fun

• Rule No. 1: There is NEVER enough Jack. Or Timothy, because he still counts.

ZombiDJ posted: »

Finally finished this piece, wow it’s been ages since I started lol Flat colors fit it the best so… also made a wallpaper sized one here Enjoy Art © ZombiDJ

• BOW TO THE MULLET.

nohuhhuh posted: »

We are finally catching up the present time. Badass Rhys is hot.

• So, this is my new favourite gif.

DeityD posted: »

Even Vaughn looks badass here.

• Found on: Tumblr

Art by: squeakycleanmysticdragon

enter image description here

I will never betray you bro.

• You have good taste. :p

So, this is my new favourite gif.

• enter image description here
    Top of the World Rhysi boy!

• Huh

Nisha! I drew this a few months ago and use it as my icon, i thought i could post it here too

• Haha, I actually just saw your icon in another thread and thought to myself, "ooh, that's nice - I wonder where they got it from?"

She looks awesome - I really like your style!

0nryo posted: »

Nisha! I drew this a few months ago and use it as my icon, i thought i could post it here too

• Thank you, i'm glad : D I feel like i should draw more stuff in this style in general!

Haha, I actually just saw your icon in another thread and thought to myself, "ooh, that's nice - I wonder where they got it from?" She looks awesome - I really like your style!

• You definitely should, it's really gorgeous - and if you get around to doing any more Borderlands stuff make sure you post it here - we can't have enough amazing fanart!

0nryo posted: »

Thank you, i'm glad : D I feel like i should draw more stuff in this style in general!

• edited August 2015

I found this somehow on Google, AnArtistCalledRed made this on Deviant Art. You're awesome. enter image description here

• y dis hurt my heart

shioku posted: »

Found on: Tumblr Art by: squeakycleanmysticdragon I will never betray you bro.

• (sorry for the late comment)

bUT OH MY GOD THIS IS SO CUTE

nursethalia posted: »

Reese protects her tiny nerd girlfriend from a greasy-faced creep!

• edited August 2015

I just made a thing ;,D

This is seriously stunning - you're amazing!

I just made a thing ;,D

• Generated my own specular map for Fiona's Steampunk Princess torso

kitty!

• Posts like these makes me wish I could draw

• RIP Lucky Cat, we hardly knew ye...

Generated my own specular map for Fiona's Steampunk Princess torso kitty!

• The way it's modeled as if it's a backpack.Hence the maroon fabric around it's bottom.

I don't think it ever showed up in-game.

RIP Lucky Cat, we hardly knew ye...

• Wasn't it supposed to show up in episode 2? I saw it in the preview.

• The Japanese Cover, beautiful as always, for TFTB HAS BEEN FOUND.

I just made a thing ;,D

• The cat's an actual lucky charm in Hong Kong, Japan and China.

• Never did.

Menofthe214 posted: »

Wasn't it supposed to show up in episode 2? I saw it in the preview.

• Yeah, we only ever got it on the 'next time' preview - seems to have been a part of Cassius' original design (and as you said, he wore it like a backpack, but on his front?)

I think it will go down in the annals as one of the great Telltale Forgotten Teaser Moments, such as "who were the people on that wanted list?", "why was Sasha roughing up Janey?", and of course "will Tector and Jimbo ever run out of ammo?"

The way it's modeled as if it's a backpack.Hence the maroon fabric around it's bottom. I don't think it ever showed up in-game.

• My friend recommended I share this with the community, so here you go.
    Bit of Handsome Jack being... Handsome Jack. :)

• omg many thanks -^^-
    At first I was not happy about how It was becoming and has suffered huge changes, but in the end I think it has become cool :) (except for Jack's face, I do not know what happened :S)

This is seriously stunning - you're amazing!

• I bet he really likes strawberry jam.

trish_s posted: »

My friend recommended I share this with the community, so here you go. Bit of Handsome Jack being... Handsome Jack.

• Shh, his face looks handsome as always - seriously, it's awesome!

omg many thanks -^^- At first I was not happy about how It was becoming and has suffered huge changes, but in the end I think it has become cool (except for Jack's face, I do not know what happened :S)

• Aaaannnddd now I have this image of Jack feasting on the blood of Butt Stallion like another immortal villain did to a unicorn in a certain infamous wizardry series...

(Also, OP, this is freakin' incredible - and totally terrifying!)

ZapThroat posted: »

I bet he really likes strawberry jam.

• Ok I am just asking, can someone please do a Evil Rhys VS Good Fiona, I would dream of a image like that for my computer background.

• What do you imagine them looking like?

JMOREL posted: »

Ok I am just asking, can someone please do a Evil Rhys VS Good Fiona, I would dream of a image like that for my computer background.

• I don’t remember that,refresh my memory please.

Aaaannnddd now I have this image of Jack feasting on the blood of Butt Stallion like another immortal villain did to a unicorn in a certain infamous wizardry series... (Also, OP, this is freakin' incredible - and totally terrifying!)

• Voldemort drinking unicorn blood to sustain himself.

ZapThroat posted: »

I don’t remember that,refresh my memory please.

• edited August 2015

Isin't he just adorable? I can almost forget that he's a maniac..

source

By Sheridan-J on Deviaintart

Um, it's been a while since this was posted, but I finally figured out why the picture was so familiar. I'm positive that Slaanesh's picture is this picture flipped and heavily edited. Jack's eye color is even flipped. It would explain why their Deviantart is deactivated if they were going around claiming they drew that themselves.

Dark_Star posted: »

Not sure if anyone shared this one but... Handsome Jack by Slaanesh Goddess on Deviantart. Slaanesh Goddess on Deviantart

• I love the idea of AI Jack messing with all the vault hunters, so cool!

Cry Plays: Tales from the Borderlands Tales from the Borderlands: Fiona Did You Miss Me? Hyperion Time! Trust Me

Sign in to comment in this discussion.