If you could add just one scene to the final episode what would you add?

CapnJayCapnJay Banned
edited August 2015 in Game Of Thrones

Me i'd like to take the scene from TFTB with Vaughn apologizing to Rhys for the deal and have Sera apologizing to Mira for spilling her guts to Cersei. With an option to say "I bear you no ill will Sera that is how the game is played you win" -Stabs Sera in the heart with the knife Damien used to try and kill her- "Or you die."

Comments

• personally execute gryff

• edited August 2015

A scene where Lord Morgryn reveals himself as a complete psycho that had been trying to get Mira killed and plotting against her family all along while using Andros as a puppet, just so that I feel like my paranoia is justified and that I am not just slowly slipping into madness.

• Don't Worry you're not alone.

Abeille posted: »

A scene where Lord Morgryn reveals himself as a complete psycho that had been trying to get Mira killed and plotting against her family all

• I would like to see both houses crushed after a battle between each other but the forresters come out on top and the remaining whitehills bend the knee

• Gared beating the shit out of frostfinger

• I'd like an ending where you shortly play as Ramsay talking to Ludd. I want dat plot armor. And I want to screw with people instead of the other way around. :)

• edited August 2015

Sorry. I'm spoken for :P

FlareBattle posted: »

I'd like an ending where you shortly play as Ramsay talking to Ludd. I want dat plot armor. And I want to screw with people instead of the other way around.

• So Ramsay when you decided to take Talia with us because "I don't trust her with my men" were you doing it to keep a spy fro spying, to show her more horrors, or because you thought your men might rape her if you left her alone with them? Personally I assumed you already had when i got back and found you with her.

Sorry. I'm spoken for :P

• I'd like a redemption scene for the traitor, if they weren't executed in Episode 5.

• The chance to swear fealty to Stannis as Gared after the battle of Castle Black.

• The family is watching TV on the couch.

enter image description here

• Don't forget their uncle

MarteenPyro posted: »

The family is watching TV on the couch.

• Also, Arthur and Gared are the most beautiful women in whole Westeros.

• edited August 2015

It would be cool if your choice of letting the traitor live to tell you about the Asher ambush had consequences. Like if you kill him all these things still happen, but if you spare him the Forresters are the ones ambushing the Whitehills. The exact same animations: Royland/Duncan closing the gate and the Forresters appear to attack the Whitehills. One of the Whitehill soldiers tries to open the gate but the beast throws a spear and kills him. Then Gryff sees that he and Harys have to open the gate. Gryff gets shot in the foot and Harys comes to help him. They try to open the gate but realise they cant open it. Then Harys says something like: My lord the gate will fall without someone holding it. Depending on if you crippled Gryff he will either run like a coward because he is scared of Rodrik or if he wasnt crippled he stays behind to fight Rodrik. Then he kills a few Forresters before Asher stabs him from behind. Everyone stabs Gryff a few times before Rodrik cripples his eye and spits at him, then he dies. The same scene happens if Harys stays behind, just that Rodrik doesnt hit him that hard and he just has a blue eye, but then he still dies.

• Let's just say that hearing about one of Gryff's men getting an infection from her bite made us a little more wary.

CapnJay posted: »

So Ramsay when you decided to take Talia with us because "I don't trust her with my men" were you doing it to keep a spy fro spying, to show

• Has he reanimated yet?

Let's just say that hearing about one of Gryff's men getting an infection from her bite made us a little more wary.

• I desperately want another song to lead us out of the episode, something very akin to the first where over the course of the song we pan over the remaining characters and get a final look at what has happened over the course of the season.

• I'd hope to see Mira escapes Kings Landing with Tyrion before his trial.

But I just don't want Gared to die

• I'm tempted to take a picture of George R.R. Martin and caption it with "Which game company truely deserves my work"
    Then put a picture of Carley being shot in the head, Duck laying against the tree, Clementine aiming at Lee, and every character death from season 2 then have his grinning troll face going "Telltale Games"

ShaneGrimes posted: »

I'd hope to see Mira escapes Kings Landing with Tyrion before his trial. But I just don't want Gared to die

• Brutally murdering Gryff is a must. Also seeing Ramsay again would be cool.

• Seein Ramsay without being able to inflict grievous bodily harm on him would be blue balls for many a player

SerMarve posted: »

Brutally murdering Gryff is a must. Also seeing Ramsay again would be cool.

• Thoros of Myr wanders into White Habor and sees Rodrick/Asher lying dead.

"Lord cast your light upon this man, your servant. Bring him back from death and darkness. His flame has been extinguished, restore it!"

• I want to see Frostfinger die. Because, y'know, he has to go away somehow.

• I want to see a scene of the family before Asher was exiled... Just so we can get some heart-warming scene in to give background to the Forresters

• The fact that Gryff is the dog!

• Bread and salt

• I laughed more on Arthur in the end :D

mackibennie posted: »

The fact that Gryff is the dog!

• The option to torture Gryff and Ludd and make them like Theon

• Nudity. Please TT. Only once;( It's GoT god dammit.

• And in the next episode you'll get. Ludd Whitehill naked

GSSalvador posted: »

Nudity. Please TT. Only once;( It's GoT god dammit.

• This.

Seein Ramsay without being able to inflict grievous bodily harm on him would be blue balls for many a player

• I would like this too.

ShaneGrimes posted: »

I want to see a scene of the family before Asher was exiled... Just so we can get some heart-warming scene in to give background to the Forresters

• Ehhh. No thanks.

Jeff07Hardy posted: »

And in the next episode you'll get. Ludd Whitehill naked

• Talia killing Gryff/Ryon killing Ludd. Preferably the first.

• Whoever had Rodrik get out alive and if the determined brothers live through the finale, I would like to see Rodrik get married to Eleana.

• We were far from Ironrath if he did.

Has he reanimated yet?

• By the way nice subtle reference to hunting you slipped in episode 1. I didn't even notice it till i saw tv tropes "nightmare fuel" section.

We were far from Ironrath if he did.

• Why thank you, I think we should all go on a nice hunt after all this is over.

By the way nice subtle reference to hunting you slipped in episode 1. I didn't even notice it till i saw tv tropes "nightmare fuel" section.

• Would telltale be crossing the line if they allowed us to use Ramsay and we flay a man

FlareBattle posted: »

I'd like an ending where you shortly play as Ramsay talking to Ludd. I want dat plot armor. And I want to screw with people instead of the other way around.

• edited August 2015

I really like this question, for me though it's all about the actual house, I would take retribution against the whitehills over anything else, the north grove, mira not being killed or escaping, watching my house turn to ruin and seeing there smug faces watch our family cringe in agony while thet laugh and enjoy our misery. all of the lying down, then stealing baby brother ryon and watching two of my brothers pass, making a traitor out of one of my most loyal men, I'm sorry but in my opinion nothing will bring me more pleasure than dead whitehills... All of them I absolutely deserve my retribution, then... We rebuild...

Sorry for the long read maybe a little too passionate about the game haha.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.