Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited August 2015

It already began :/

Kawaiii posted: »

when r u guys starting school

• going 2 sleep

kinda bad day today but its good tomorrow will hopefully be better

how was you guys day

good night, ill read any replies when i wake u- zZZZZZZzzzzzZZZ

• Tomorrow will be better, just wait and see :)

My day yesterday was fine despite my throat hurting, my day today is looking to be a nightmare, but I won't bother you with the details.

Good night, sweet dreams <3

Green613 posted: »

going 2 sleep kinda bad day today but its good tomorrow will hopefully be better how was you guys day good night, ill read any replies when i wake u- zZZZZZZzzzzzZZZ

• Thanks for wasting 30 minutes of my life reading 520 comments.

• Can I join?

THIS CALLS FOR A GROUP HUG!!!!!

• You're very welcome :D Luckily now there won't be any comments for a while. Ain't that fun?!

Thanks for wasting 30 minutes of my life reading 520 comments.

• I am proud! It's a weird ass language but at least it's my weird ass language :3

HazzatheMan posted: »

Fair enough! BE PROUD!!!

• She looks like a butch lesbian? ;D okay that's something new alright x]

Fiona became a butch lesbian?

• Well that's good because I have to go to school.

JumpyJoey posted: »

You're very welcome Luckily now there won't be any comments for a while. Ain't that fun?!

• Full of SEXY creeps :P

This has given me a new outlook on life: Hyperion is full of creeps :P

• 8:15 till 15:50 :/

Well that's good because I have to go to school.

• Lucky you :(

Have fun and see ya later then ^_^

Well that's good because I have to go to school.

• See ya!

Lucky you Have fun and see ya later then ^_^

• Yes..I dream about tickling @ABigBadWolf 's tummy all day long. It's a great dream. :>

D'awwwwww!!!!! SO CUTE!! Now we know what you dream about Hanna

• After my recording of the Navy Seals message, which is still amazing by the way, someone said I sounded like Handsome Jack. Then Gold mentioned how I should record myself saying a few of Jack's lines.

NOW I'M JUST DOODLING MYSELF AS AN AI SAYING TO RHYS "YOU'RE SO ADORABLE, KIDDO." YOU ALL DID THIS TO ME. THERE'S NO GOING BACK.

• Kristi reveals her true identity as the younger version of Handsome Jack! Who will the murderous psychopath target next???

kristi78968 posted: »

After my recording of the Navy Seals message, which is still amazing by the way, someone said I sounded like Handsome Jack. Then Gold mentio

• Good job pumpkin!

After my recording of the Navy Seals message, which is still amazing by the way, someone said I sounded like Handsome Jack. Then Gold mentio

• Anyone who comments on my height.

"Did they really just talk about my height? Rhysie, I'm going to need your hands so I can strangle this damn idiot."

Kristi reveals her true identity as the younger version of Handsome Jack! Who will the murderous psychopath target next???

• "Aw Rhys, you're such a cupcake! Sometimes you make me forget that I'm stuck in the body of a complete moron!"

Good job pumpkin!

• Y-your hight is perfectly n-normal! I mean great! Your hight is great!

sweats nervously

Anyone who comments on my height. "Did they really just talk about my height? Rhysie, I'm going to need your hands so I can strangle this damn idiot."

• Aw, thanks, Harry! (:

Very nice!!

• Yes. Yes, JUST YES.

buntingsir posted: »

I can't draw anything right now and I feel heartbroken because of it. So this is the one and only instance of me trying to write Rhyiona, be

• Good morning guys. <3

So about yesterday, I want to say sorry for causing drama in this thread. I really didn't want to do that, but after what Eryka posted, I took a little bit too serious.

Also, @Eryka don't worry. I'm not angry at you anymore because I really don't like to be that angry. ^-^

As for @CrazedRabbit we have been fighting a lot and all of you have noticed. Well, for the sake of the thread, I won't be talking to him so there will be no more trouble, but I'm not sure about him.

I'll try my best to...

enter image description here

...in this thread.

BTW, I had a long time to talk about Rhyiona but here's a question about Rhyiona:

If you could add a Rhyiona scene in the game, how would that be? :)

Well, I would add a scene where Rhys and Fiona are in a pool, talking about themselves, drinking and having fun. :)

So, thank you guys for taking the time reading my post :)

• WHERE IS THE SINGING

Ahem Your President has done the preach version of what @Kawaiii wrote out earlier. You guys should turn your volume down a bit, because I get loud.

• I waz sleepin

Kawaiii posted: »

Where is @CrazedRabbit

• enter image description here

What does tsun mean? I'm not that much of an anime enthusiast atm

• Good morning!

Let bygones be bygones I say, but then again I wasn't involved in this so I'll just shut up.

I would like any Rhyiona scene, but I'd really love it if they show them having fun together.

No probz :)

• enter image description here

So... all of you have voted @nohuhhuh and @Quiff to be the main protagonists (like Rhys and Fiona) in "The Rumble On Pandora 2"?

Okay. But they have to do brutal consequences according to the story:

• Quiff is a Rhysha member.

• They have to breakup. Later, they reunited.

• Quiff got stabbed by his Rhysha Boss. Thankfully, he didn't die.

• nohuhhuh and her best friend (local) was taken by Quiff's boss and punishes her by... err... I don't want to say anything gross or I get rekt again.

• nohuhhuh wants Quiff to stop selling Rhysha drugs by doing... I'll tell you all about it when you PM me.

• Noooo we didn't want this to happen! Why must the universe punish the good? ;-;

It sounds really exciting, Elliott, can't wait to see it! I'll skip out on the PM and be surprised when I watch it :)

2016 So... all of you have voted @nohuhhuh and @Quiff to be the main protagonists (like Rhys and Fiona) in "The Rumble On Pandora 2"?

• Oh god, now I really need activity, I'm half-asleep as I write this. Why couldn't I sleep when I was supposed to? ;-;

• This is how Telltale made Rhysha happen in Episode 3.

It'll be released after The Rumble On Pandora. It's going to be a full movie.

Noooo we didn't want this to happen! Why must the universe punish the good? ;-; It sounds really exciting, Elliott, can't wait to see it! I'll skip out on the PM and be surprised when I watch it

• True story.

Yay! I've got two things to look forward to then :)

This is how Telltale made Rhysha happen in Episode 3. It'll be released after The Rumble On Pandora. It's going to be a full movie.

• JUST THANK YOU SO MUCH KRISTI <3

Yes. Yes, JUST YES.

• Any chance you could tag me in it too when you post? Read the above and it was cool. Great job! ;)

BigBadPaul posted: »

I'm hoping to completely re-do some of this post to make sure it feels fresh for tomorrow. That, and also add in all those bits I missed out

• good work bro! looking toward the next one!

enter image description here

• edited August 2015

You should go see a doctor. I'm serious.

About a year and a half ago I had pneumonia, which developed from a fairly ordinary cold. It definitely wasn't a pleasant experience. I can't say if you might have it, but it could explain you having trouble breathing. If it's still bad (or worse) now in the morning, you could consider going straight to emergency room, since if the doctor will suspect it's pneumonia, he'll probably send you to get x-rays anyway.

Although after it spreaded, I was (dry) coughing every time I tried to make anything more than just a shallow breath, so I don't know, might be something else... Go see a doctor!

It's probably just a cold. Yesterday I had to stay home because my throat hurt like crazy, and not only did it get worse in the evening, my

• Huh, I hope it's nothing major. My biggest problem right now is my stuffy nose, it's been a recurring event since I had a cold last Christmas :\

I am planning on seeing a doctor soon, just to get reassurance.

Thanks for the advice :)

HellFish posted: »

You should go see a doctor. I'm serious. About a year and a half ago I had pneumonia, which developed from a fairly ordinary cold. It def

• same here. since I started watching the show this month, I see ponies EVERYWHERE! this thread was the only exception, but now I am the one who spreads the ponies,. I guess that means the transformation is almost finished

Oh not another one... MLP follows me everywhere now!

• THIS IS AMAZING... thank you so much for this <3 as you know my hopes for rhyiona happening are pretty low, but these posts warm my heart and i feel there's still a way for them :__) i can't wait to read more!

• so i was reading @hazzatheman's wonderful fanfiction and i realized... i haven't played the wolf among us. should i play it? i have no idea of what the game is about. is it a drama?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.