Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited August 2015

You should play it. It's something about a police investigation with characters from fairy tales xD

Or something like that. I had a long time to play TWAU xD

rhonu posted: »

so i was reading @hazzatheman's wonderful fanfiction and i realized... i haven't played the wolf among us. should i play it? i have no idea of what the game is about. is it a drama?

• This seem pretty dead. Oh well, I'll go play some games until everyone is awake xD

See you later, guys ^-^

• aw, i'm glad to see you back friend <3

"so Is @rhonu @BigBadPaul's mother or what" SO IF RHONU IS THE MOTHER WHO IS THE FATHER THAT'S RIGHT U!! WOLF X RHONU<3333

• See ya :)

Guess I'll just watch Futurama then.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

This seem pretty dead. Oh well, I'll go play some games until everyone is awake xD See you later, guys ^-^

• edited August 2015

Thanks a lot for tagging me! :)

I really appreciate all the effort you're putting into this. It's very interesting, because I usually don't notice subtle hints like that, but on a subconscious level I do notice a lot of stuff like this and I feel like there's something, that Fi might have some sort of feelings for Rhys, but then I don't know what exactly made me feel that way, so I write it off as wishful thinking. Glad that's not the case! I should trust my gut more apparently. :)

Looking forward to the next part!

• Kinda late to comment, but Libra here!

BigBadPaul posted: »

Libra here.

• Most of this thread in a nutshell.

enter image description here

• i don't know, my mom is pretty tall x) it would be typical spanish if i had a gigantic pot of chickpea soup for him. we take feeding our children very seriously. maybe that's why he's so tall... perhaps he grows upwards instead of getting fat :P

HazzatheMan posted: »

Why does this look like a typical Spanish family to me??? I apologize if I sound racist but....

• Whoop! Done :D I would vote for Michonne anyday <3

Plus I got to vote for a couple of The 100 ladies. My faves are all losing. ;-;

flies in from nowhere Guys! Go vote for Danai! Even if you don't care it's real quick! Can you please do this for me fam? enter link description here On another note, how's everyone doing? :P

• aww, thank you <3 i love you too!

HazzatheMan posted: »

I love you mi amore

• Ooh, I'm excited for this! XD

BigBadPaul posted: »

Just took about 500 pictures of the different choices and facial gestures at the beginning of Episode 4. And that's before the intro... I

• good morning, thread

• Oh my god. ;-;

JumpyJoey posted: »

Oh god, I hate this so much but I'm posting it anyway cause this thread needs some Rhyiona ( @nohuhhuh, your pic got to me xD). Rhys hu

• Wooohooo! :D

IM BACK BABY!!!!

• edited August 2015

are you new to the internet because this thread is the most normal thing i've ever seen in terms of shipping

bocajbee posted: »

Most of this thread in a nutshell.

• Good morning! :)

Kruzii posted: »

good morning, thread

• Morning! :D

good morning, thread

• I never watch scary stuff at night. >.>

But I do keep accidentally eating while I watch The Walking Dead. Not a good idea, let me tell ya! Especially this one episode near the end of season 5... D:

Brawl posted: »

ALRIGHT I AM NEVER TURNING OFF MY LIGHTS AGAIN EVER! HOLY SHIT I SAW ONE OF THE SCARIEST FILMS EVER AND IT'S NOT EVEN 3 MINUTES LONG H

• can someone please photoshop rhys face on barneys and, i dunno, vaughns on lillys?

• This is fascinating! You picked up on so many subtle cues, I don't think I'll be able to play again without seeing them. <3

Definitely looking forward to reading more!

• So romantic! <3

ABigBadWolf posted: »

"Hey, why did you trip me?" "What? I didn't. You didn't even fall." "I did fall. I fell in love." "!!!"

• Haha, good choice of words!

Fact of the day: I'm 4'10" and apparently that's going to be my adult height. Help.

Y-your hight is perfectly n-normal! I mean great! Your hight is great! sweats nervously

• [Prays for Rhyiona kiss]

Green613 posted: »

tfw telltale gives me a kiss fiona option in episode 5

• enter image description here

kristi78968 posted: »

After my recording of the Navy Seals message, which is still amazing by the way, someone said I sounded like Handsome Jack. Then Gold mentio

• 4'10" would be about 150 cm (yay, Google!)? Hey, that's okay, it's a perfectly normal height :)

I think my best friend is about your height.

Haha, good choice of words! Fact of the day: I'm 4'10" and apparently that's going to be my adult height. Help.

• It's really good! Bigby is a great protag - kinda gruff and snarky. He can be a real jerk or adorable softie depending on how you want to play. There's also lots of fairytale stuff, but with like a dark edge to it.

Also Bigby/Snow is love. <3

rhonu posted: »

so i was reading @hazzatheman's wonderful fanfiction and i realized... i haven't played the wolf among us. should i play it? i have no idea of what the game is about. is it a drama?

• Yeah, but good creepy, like spoopy skeletons. Not bad creepy like spiders in your bed. ;D

• Good morning! Happy Friday :)

good morning, thread

• edited August 2015

Imagine: The gang sleeping together. Rhys and Fiona rest their heads on each other and holding each others' hand, something like this. :)

• We're really nice, trust us!

• edited August 2015

Oh geepers I wake up and I see THIS ?!

Paul I love you , but jesus this post is so long I don't even know where to start xd.

This is gonna be a long reply , but I guess you've been waiting for it so ;p

Alright alright I'll take the moments in order :

So YES , finally they get some time alone to talk after a whole year , we need more of those. Starting off I gotta say that what makes me think that Rhys knows Fiona enough to tell whether she's thinking , well... Fiona said that Scooter was the first casualty of the mission , and if you look at the art for episode 5 , they are probably at the Vault of the Traveler and are ready to fight each other , and they are probably alone. So what's the deal with this ? Well , I actually think that the rest of the gang perished in the mission or either got captured or dissapeared or something and that leaves Rhys and Fiona alone for the rest of the journey to get the Vault of the Traveler , and since they're the only ones left , maybe they get to know each other better , hence why Rhys suspects that Fiona is thinking , maybe because of the alone time they spent he actually got to analyze Fiona when she's thinking and that's why he can tell , but because it's been a long time he can't really tell anymore , and that's why he asks her.
    You're probably gonna say that this isn't far-fetched anyway :(.

Moving on , I wonder if The Stranger was one of the people they pissed off in the present , I mean besides them trying to run and stuff when they got captured , before that.

Anyway here comes the good part , there are actually a few things Rhys can do in the past to make Fiona have the hate for Rhys in the present , like when you choose Jack's help or make a deal with Jack , you can see Fiona hating him for that , but because she has a heart for him , she does forgive him , maybe that proves she still has affection for him.

Moving on , the look Fiona gives to Rhys if she stays silent is indeed interesting , I think that Fiona was actually gonna go all sentimental before y'know she remembers she hates him and Rhys says that he's gonna make a run for it , which doesn't allow them to go into a deep conversation or something , oh if only they didn't stop this conversation ;_;

Moving on , Rhys indeed probably does consider her a friend , still.

Alright now this part is a little tricky , you can either stand up for Vaughn or betray him. Remember , Rhys can sell out Vaughn and not brofist him , and also it gets even worse if HJ takes control in episode 3 , plus you can choose to not give him credit and tell him that he's the one who's gonna rule Hyperion and that he doesn't need him , and you can basically be a dick to him throughout the entire game , and yeah the episode 2 one is pretty much correct. As I said it gets tricky here because Rhys still shows loyalty to his friends even if you can betray them , GJ Telltale , but no one is a full dick throughout the game unless alternative choices or evil playthrough so... who cares , yeah indeed Rhys does care about his friends and Fiona , the rest you said is correct IMO and I have nothing to add.

Moving on to the next part , holy hell I never knew about that scene if you stay quiet. Very interesting how she suddenly pokes at him and notices him being so quiet , yeah she clearly tried to get his attention , but oh well Fiona ain't got the experience so xD

Moving on , well that is just great. Rhys manages to relax Fiona by promising her that they can do it as a team and that he's scared too ? Just glorious , I mean how the hell can a Hyperion calm you down with this stuff if you don't feel anything for him ? I think Fiona was relieved to know that she's not the only one who's scared , even more relieved hearing it from her's truly.

Moving on , yes yes yes , just great , I think I'm gonna faint , Paul I love you.

Moving on to the next part , indeed this is from both perspectives , but what if the scene where he comes and arranges his hair and stuff is by Rhys's imagination ? I mean he's the one that narrates and imagines that scene , so it would make sense to be from his perspective right ? Remember when you told me about that unused audio where Rhys says he's interested in someone else ? Maybe this is a proof of it. Of course this is just what I thought , it could be from Fiona's perspective and what you said is correct , but one thing's for sure. It is from either Rhys's or Fiona's perspective so it does confirm that they have something going on.

And moving on to the last part , we've already talked about this a while ago and concluded this , so these are not news for us , but nice job telling the others !

That was really good AND LONG AS FUCK , this comment took me 2 hours to make , and holy hell this is only the beginning ? It's the best thing I can ask for.

Again I love you Paul , nice job.

@BigBadPaul there , I tagged you so you won't miss this.

• [Hahaha, what a dwarf!]

[Only 4'10''?!]

[That's fine! I'm only like, 30 cm taller than you.]

[.....]

"......."

Haha, good choice of words! Fact of the day: I'm 4'10" and apparently that's going to be my adult height. Help.

• ( ? ) Adorable Kristi will remember that.

[Hahaha, what a dwarf!] [Only 4'10''?!] [That's fine! I'm only like, 30 cm taller than you.] [.....] "......."

• Did we do something good?

• That'd be adorable<3

Imagine: The gang sleeping together. Rhys and Fiona rest their heads on each other and holding each others' hand, something like this.

• We'll never get the context.

Did we do something good?

• Oh. Pity.

We'll never get the context.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.