Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I only slept four hours last night.

aww, poor thing ;_;

supportive hugz

enter image description here

JumpyJoey posted: »

Not gonna lie, that made me laugh xD Thanks for the advice Sleep would be nice considering I only slept four hours last night.

• edited August 2015

"Good, idea. I'll do it. Thank you, ma'am."

rhonu posted: »

then why don't you go and tell him what you feel?

• But aren't you supposed to drink it all at once while it's hot? That's what it says on the box here.

I once had to drink a syrup from banana, I almost threw up .-.

I either let it cool down or do the cup trick (pouring it into different chilled cups until it's cold). Worse stuff exists. When I was little, I remember having to drink a thick, pink, "strawberry flavoured" cough syrup :P

• You definetely need sleep, of course sleeping in the day isn't really good since you'd be awake at night.

Not gonna lie, that made me laugh xD Thanks for the advice Sleep would be nice considering I only slept four hours last night.

• enter image description here

"Good, then I'll seek help with my problem at Vaughn's. I'm sure he'll know what to do."

ABigBadWolf posted: »

"...Romance is dead..."

Wait... what if I'm contagious?

I only slept four hours last night. aww, poor thing ;_; supportive hugz

• yes, she cares about you, dear. love is a frightening thing for her because it means you can get into her heart and mess her up, you have to prove you're not going to do that to her, okay? then she'll start to feel her love for you is not a vulnerability, but a strength, and you'll both be happy. believe me son, i know about these things

"You really think so?"

• edited August 2015

"Oh yeah bby"

"Good, then I'll seek help with my problem at Vaughn's. I'm sure he'll know what to do."

• oh, we have the same thing here in spain but it tastes like chemical orange juice. it's awful. x)

It's a powder you dissolve in water, helps against colds and suchlike. It tastes like warm, chemical lemon juice. Thanks

• Well, I don't let it cool down that much. Just enough so I don't burn myself.

That sounds disgusting.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

But aren't you supposed to drink it all at once while it's hot? That's what it says on the box here. I once had to drink a syrup from banana, I almost threw up .-.

naaah, i'll be fine :)

Wait... what if I'm contagious?

• If I can just last until tonight I'll go to bed early and hopefully feel better tomorrow :)

You definetely need sleep, of course sleeping in the day isn't really good since you'd be awake at night.

"Let's roll, if you catch my drift."

"Oh yeah bby"

• Disgusting medicine is universal xD

oh, we have the same thing here in spain but it tastes like chemical orange juice. it's awful. x)

• edited August 2015

And thus, Rhys, who felt his only purpose to his beloved Fiona senpai was to help relieve her stress through what she fondly calls "banging", left on an emotional journey to a far away land that no one has heard of because it's actually his basement in order to find himself.

Will Fiona get him back? Will he stop being such a baby? Will I stop editing his face?

I don't know.

Stay tuned or something.

pray4rhys

• Of course!

Any chance you could tag me in it too when you post? Read the above and it was cool. Great job!

• #Pray4Rhys2k69

And thus, Rhys, who felt his only purpose to his beloved Fiona senpai was to help relieve her stress through what she fondly calls "banging"

• Such a cliffhanger. You sure you don't work for Telltale?

And thus, Rhys, who felt his only purpose to his beloved Fiona senpai was to help relieve her stress through what she fondly calls "banging"

• That's the nicest thing anyone's done to me! :')

Even my aunt puts on a face mask when I'm around and sick.

naaah, i'll be fine

• Even my aunt puts on a face mask when I'm around and sick.

That's the nicest thing anyone's done to me! :') Even my aunt puts on a face mask when I'm around and sick.

• I say yes, yes and no!

• so does this mean he's not going to do the dishes

Kruzii posted: »

good work bro! looking toward the next one!

• Well, it's understandable, actually. She's a doctor, so I guess she can afford to be rude if it means she doesn't get sick xD

Even my aunt puts on a face mask when I'm around and sick.

• edited August 2015

Nope.

so does this mean he's not going to do the dishes

• you have doctors in your family?! lucky you...

Well, it's understandable, actually. She's a doctor, so I guess she can afford to be rude if it means she doesn't get sick xD

• edited August 2015

Who knows?

do i

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Such a cliffhanger. You sure you don't work for Telltale?

• you're gonna have to do the dishes

sorry

so does this mean he's not going to do the dishes

• i was going to reply in character but i think this is too deep for him idk

yes, she cares about you, dear. love is a frightening thing for her because it means you can get into her heart and mess her up, you have to

• here's some lazy art (because I'm lazy)

• FATHER AND DAUGHTER THIS IS SO CUTE ;-;

nohuhhuh posted: »

here's some lazy art (because I'm lazy)

• SO KYOOOOOOOT <3 <3

nohuhhuh posted: »

here's some lazy art (because I'm lazy)

• party...?

then do something

• why don't you put some Rhyiona then?