if you could kill Gryff or Ramsay Snow who would you choose?

2»

Comments

• I'd kill Gryff, cause I respect Ramsay.

• If Gryff died Asher and Rodrick would've enjoyed it too

Shaboomm posted: »

But Gryff enjoyed the death of the Forrester brothers (Asher/Rodrik). Leading the ambush was a pleasure to him. Regarding the question, R

• Yes, but what I mean is that despite not killing Rodrik/Asher directly, he is responsible for their deaths too, because he was leading the ambush (the same would have been applied to Rodrik or Asher if they had ambushed Gryff).

Ramsay deserves a worse punishment than death, that's for certain, but Gryff isn't free of guilt.

If Gryff died Asher and Rodrick would've enjoyed it too

• I know, I fucking hate him too and I want him dead :) because he is the responsible for Asher's and Rodrick's death not because he enjoyed it.

FUCK THE WHITEHILLS

Shaboomm posted: »

Yes, but what I mean is that despite not killing Rodrik/Asher directly, he is responsible for their deaths too, because he was leading the a

• Many will disagree with me, but Ramsay looks really adorable in this pic. xD

• Gryff because he is literally a little bitch. Sure Ramsay is an ass that kills your brother and flays Glaena's brother, but in the same time he is not exactly there on choice (Ludd called him which is also why he pissed to be dealing with a quarrel between 2 minor lords) and he uses fear and intimidation to get the cooperation of the lords. Meanwhile Gryff is literally the Northern Joffrey.

• Ramsay he's too much if a threat

• Gryff 100%. He is annoying and killed my Asher. I still like Ramsay even though he killed Arthur.

• and ethan

AronDracula posted: »

Gryff 100%. He is annoying and killed my Asher. I still like Ramsay even though he killed Arthur.

• Ramsay's my choice. I would have to assassinated him, and do it in such a way that the WhiteHills take the blame and house Forester comes out looking like they defended him. Or have an established alibi for our entire house and our allies. just saying tow birds one stone. Come on guy think your moves through. It's a game...............of thrones .

• Gryff,

Aaaand spoiler tag your post.

• you should ask theon what kind of games ramsay likes to play...

fun times with ramsay

violantj posted: »

Ramsay's my choice. I would have to assassinated him, and do it in such a way that the WhiteHills take the blame and house Forester comes ou

• Well, for one I'd tear off Gryff's arm and beat Ramsay to death with it, Where's your 20 good man now fgt?

eats plot armor

• Shit, I forgot about him

and ethan

• It's the Simon shining through here.

enter image description here

gomatamo posted: »

Many will disagree with me, but Ramsay looks really adorable in this pic. xD

• The Bastard

Sign in to comment in this discussion.