Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• you should massage it

for 3 god dham hours bro my neck is dying right now

• im sorry for everything i said

you're rad as hell

Kawaiii posted: »

you finally have parents!! what a great night

• did you fell of the chair??

for 3 god dham hours bro my neck is dying right now

• Sweet Rhyiona dreams Paul! :)

BigBadPaul posted: »

Alright guys, jeez. Tonight was pretty interesting for me. But I'm getting pretty tired. I will be back for more, tomorrow. Have sweet Rhyiona dreams, guys and gals! Gonna miss ya.

• Excuse me?

Eryka posted: »

Fap EDIT : Fap in Piss

• of course im rad as hell my son is rad as hell boy

but let's be clear we are still going to argue because I'm the strict mom and eryka is the cool mom

ABigBadWolf posted: »

im sorry for everything i said you're rad as hell

• enter image description here

Excuse me?

• no

did you fell of the chair??

• thats fine you're still gonna be the rad mum fiona

of course im rad as hell my son is rad as hell boy but let's be clear we are still going to argue because I'm the strict mom and eryka is the cool mom

• Oh boy this is a great post !

Here comes the grand reply.

So the first thing I'll say is that I didn't know any of those things.(okay maybe besides Rhys telling HJ and both the sisters reaction and stuff)

Now let's start with the beginning.

So the first thing I'll say is that pervert look by Fiona , I don't even want to imagine what's in her mind the moment she heard about which hand Rhys faps with xD.
    Now I can't believe I say this , but from the image you have , it seems like Fiona LIKED to hear that ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , but I don't know if it's just me hallucinating.
    I'm glad that Rhys didn't know that both of them are attracted to him (or did he ?!) , cuz poor Rhys then...

Moving on , what you said is correct IMO , I myself know a girl just like that in real life , she was trying to get a guy she liked , and she tried to comfort him , but failed miserably , and the reason is ... guess what ?! Exactly what you said , she has a sister that gets the boys and her having it tougher.
    If anyone's not sure about this , I say that this is a great catch by Paul , take that in consideration.

Moving on , Fiona repaying Rhys for calming her down makes sense , I mean Rhys calming her down was already mind blowing enough for us , because if she didn't give a shit about him , she wouldn't calm down at Rhys's words.
    But now that she herself tries to calm Rhys down too (even if she wasn't as good at Rhys) is making my brain almost non-existent.
    Again nice job fellow Rhyiona explorer , analyzer and theorist. xD.

Oh boy now comes the good part:

That is certainly not a face to use someone to get rich , not at all. I think that what you said is correct IMO.
    I mean imagine them finding out that HJ was in August's mind , would they be so shocked ? I don't think so.
    I would've added more but I'll keep up with the subject and don't add stuff here randomly unless we specifically talk about it or I just go off topic at the end of this comment.

I think she compares him to August simply because well they think she's a prick , that's all I can say , I mean he is a prick isn't he ?

Now I actually have something to say about the don't change the subject stuff , it's gonna be at the end of this comment where I kinda go into a conclusion.

I think they get insulted when they're called ladies probably because well it's Pandora and they're not used to that kind of stuff , so they view this as an offensive act.
    Or maybe it's because they have that tough act stuff , and getting called something soft (which they might view as a word for being weak) like "ladies" makes them mad , because they don't view themselves as "ladies" , probably more like "women".

Continuing , Fiona's probably worried that HJ is in his mind because she's well Pandoran , and Pandorans hate Hyperion , especially the one that they think he ruined Pandora , Handsome Jack.
    So my theory is that she's worried HJ is gonna do something bad to Rhys or take control over him , but she's pissed off at HJ because she grew up on the side that hates HJ , so yeah , she's angry.

Continuing , what you said is correct IMO. Even if she's mad , she's at same time trying to be as gentle as possible (even if it's not her style) , but oh well there's only so much you can be gentle with someone , even if it's someone you care about.

And she indeed does give him another chance , and I agree with you fully that she was truthful to him.

Now here comes something I want to talk to you about :

You know , from all those theories we've made since I've came into this thread , I've come to think about something.
    And that is , I think Fiona does care about what Rhys says , and she takes is to her heart , I mean you can see throughout the game that she does care about whatever Rhys says about her.
    It's almost like if he says something bad , he'll break her heart , which is sad , I think I've also pointed some of this stuff in my theory post where I talk about Rhys calling her a "pandoran scum".
    I mean it's almost 5 AM here and I'm not sure how much I can think about this , but I just need your opinion and we can actually make a conclusion.

So what do you think , does Fiona care about what Rhys says to her , or no ?

Anyway that's all , great post again ! , not much in part 1 because 95% was kinda the same and I talked about it , but this was new analyzing , and a great one!

Nice job Paul , here's to another part in which we work and put our minds together to hopefully one day find something worth that proves Rhyiona big time.

It's the last time we can theorize about stuff , because episode 5 will end , and so stuff will happen , so let's make the analyzing worth our time , and make it fun.

• Excellent.

I wanna know what you guys think about the whole perspective... thingies I have wrote in my post. What do you guys think about that?

• Now that I'm Wolfy's mum potato, I want Chewbie to marry Wolf!

• You should be proud! All of this was excellent, brother. Keep being awesome.

Wolfie, you're my bro too. I appreciate you reading through all of it too! Definitely makes me proud of the work I have put into it.

• This gif is pure gold

• Night Paul , be sure to check my reply to your 2nd post tomorrow ! Some stuff you might wanna look at.

Alright guys, jeez. Tonight was pretty interesting for me. But I'm getting pretty tired. I will be back for more, tomorrow. Have sweet Rhyiona dreams, guys and gals! Gonna miss ya.

• come on eryka it's not because we are bi that we have to force our son to be too

Now that I'm Wolfy's mum potato, I want Chewbie to marry Wolf!

• The tradition have too continue!

come on eryka it's not because we are bi that we have to force our son to be too

• wtf İ did miss?

• what does that mean im adopted too???????????

wtf

The tradition have too continue!

• SweetBigWolf is our adoptive child

wtf İ did miss?

• edited August 2015

sorry eryka/mum potato

i don't swing that way ;-;

• Oupsss... You weren't suppose to know that so earlier

what does that mean im adopted too??????????? wtf

• John or Chewbie? There isn't any other choice.

sorry eryka/mum potato i don't swing that way ;-;

• edited August 2015

ANDREEA <3

WHOOO This looks gorgeous!! A+++++ <3

XDJulieXD posted: »

GUYS!!!1! I am alive!! I know u knew that but meh.. anyway I COME WITH GIFTS!!! throws copies of the picture below BATHE IN THE GLORY OF RHYIONA, MOSTLY THE IONA PART LMAO

• but i like girls

John or Chewbie? There isn't any other choice.

• John, Chewbie or Wolfenus, that's all.

but i like girls

• forget it I think i'm the cool mom :/

but i like girls

• what the hell

Oupsss... You weren't suppose to know that so earlier

• I LIKE GIRLS

John, Chewbie or Wolfenus, that's all.

• mum fiona..... help........ ;-;

forget it I think i'm the cool mom

• I'll be cool when Wolfy will continue the tradition and be married

forget it I think i'm the cool mom

• Okay than choose, now!

I LIKE GIRLS

• i want grandkids do u understand that with my blood okay

I'll be cool when Wolfy will continue the tradition and be married

• this isn't a pet store where you just go "hey i want that one" omg mum

Okay than choose, now!

• JOHN x MARIJA

WOLFENUS x LILIUM

CHEWBIE x CHEWBIE

ITS TOO LATE!!!!!

Okay than choose, now!

• YES!! GO MUM FIONA

JOHN x MARIJA WOLFENUS x LILIUM CHEWBIE x CHEWBIE ITS TOO LATE!!!!!

• cough how do you think I got @Kawaiii cough

this isn't a pet store where you just go "hey i want that one" omg mum

• WHAT???

cough how do you think I got @Kawaiii cough

• enter image description here

WHAT???

• WHAT THE HANDSOME JACK'S

WHAT???