Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• JUST TELL ME WHAT COUNTRY YOURE FROM U EMO WHORSE

ABigBadWolf posted: »

actually you have well over 160 last time i counted but anyway I'M ONE OF THE OLDEST ONES!! I'M A VETERAN IN HERE!! IM SO UPSET

• edited August 2015

Yes, I am! You got pranked! xD

Eryka posted: »

FFS YOU'RE NOT GOING TO LEAVE YOU'RE GOD DAMN FAMILY!

• edited August 2015

IM A FOOKIN BRIT YOU KNOW THIS ALREADY

Green613 posted: »

JUST TELL ME WHAT COUNTRY YOURE FROM U EMO WHORSE

• edited August 2015

You still consider me AS RHYIONA SHIPPER OF THE MONTH IN OCTOBER?

NEVER DON'T

• Honey, I love you but

enter image description here

I'm leaving guys! Good night! @ABigBadWolf , my child... YOU HAVE TO FIND SOMEONE TO MARRY WITH!!! YOU HAVE 9 HOURS TO FIND THIS LUCKY GIRL !!!

• I'M NOT GETTING MARRIED

HELP HOW DO I RUN FROM THIS

I'm leaving guys! Good night! @ABigBadWolf , my child... YOU HAVE TO FIND SOMEONE TO MARRY WITH!!! YOU HAVE 9 HOURS TO FIND THIS LUCKY GIRL !!!

• It wasn't suppose to be a joke, I didn't want the jokes, the jokes wants me. [Mind Blows]

Kawaiii posted: »

godzilla GOD

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited August 2015

By hugging me

I'M NOT GETTING MARRIED HELP HOW DO I RUN FROM THIS

• JUST ADMIT IT BRUH

SILENCE IS A VALID OPTION THE WORLD MAY NEVER KNOW!!

• HAHAHAHAH U WANT SOME TEA AND BISCUITS WITH THOSE TEARS??!??!!? LOLOLOLOLOL

IM A FOOKIN BRIT YOU KNOW THIS ALREADY

• That was my Evil playthrough :/

The original is in my PC...

TheCatWolf posted: »

You didn't >:( honour >:( Scooter? >:(

• [Hug]

now i dont have to get married right??

By hugging me

• ALWAYS BROTHER

ALWAYS

You still consider me AS RHYIONA SHIPPER OF THE MONTH IN OCTOBER?

• But girls have cooties

im not a girl but i wish i was sometimes tbh girls r better than boys

• OKAY! I won't leave the thread forever!

ALWAYS BROTHER ALWAYS

• @ABigBadWolf I love you son, I'm sorry. I won't push you for marriage anymore [Hug mum potato] [Never be close to mum potato]

• WOW IM REALLY FUCKING CRYING

I HOPE UR HAPPY

HAHAHAHAH U WANT SOME TEA AND BISCUITS WITH THOSE TEARS??!??!!? LOLOLOLOLOL

• Answer to my last post (down)

[Hug] now i dont have to get married right??

• thank you!!

[hug mum potato]

@ABigBadWolf I love you son, I'm sorry. I won't push you for marriage anymore [Hug mum potato] [Never be close to mum potato]

• edited August 2015

WOW WOLF U DON'T TRUST YOUR SON BEING ALONE WITH A WOMAN!!!

JUST..... WOW!

AT LEAST THE MOM GETS IT!!! ;)

oh noooooo my poor innocent mind ;-;

• NOW THIS IS WHAT I LIKE TO SEE BROTHER!

OKAY! I won't leave the thread forever!

• enter image description here

thank you!! [hug mum potato]

• he's adopted

Rhyiona Family Tree @nohuhhuh + @Quiff = @DaveTheArakin @Kawaiii + @Eryka = @ABigBadWolf

• Yay! I am sooooo satisfied after reading these theories of yours! Paul! :D GREAT WORK!

You did pay full attention to every little details in the game, the dialogues, the gestures and the facial expressions, and you did write some views that what I exactly have too! :) In addition, the pictures you got are awesome as always.

Here are some of my random thoughts.

For the present, I also think that they have already been together for quite a long time and probably been doing something, possibly (kind of) vault hunting or conning, together to survive or earn a living, and that is why have recently pissed off a long list of people. Therefore, they might have been working together long enough to know each other well and become close friends, and they are close enough to work things out and communicate properly even of they are mad at each other due to some reasons or misunderstanding. I really love their interactions in this period since this time is the REALITY and it is foreseeable that further development between Rhys and Fiona can be made based on our choices, at least I hope so.

Moreover, I found it pretty obvious that Rhys did try quite hard to impress Fiona (though he could not succeed) in the Trust Fiona route in the beginning of episode 3, the presentation of the killer plan given by him and their interactions throughout episode 4. Although Fiona seems to be not attracted by him when he was some sort of flirting with her, she did show how she was concerned about him when things were going serious, just like what you mentioned.

There are really not so many concrete Rhyiona moments in the game, but it is an excellent experience to discover them through observing the details! And Paul, you really presented the ideas in a fun and organised way and I felt relieved after reading your theories, same as what I did after viewing the great screenshots you shared with us! :)

Now, take a break first before writing the parts as I can that you must be exhausted after the heavy workload.

Again, I am looking forward to reading more from you! :DDDD

• Disowned

he's adopted

• Shit.

he's adopted

• That was a TTG choice, like the one where Rhys choose to Rule Hyperion or to Reject Hyperion, either way you're going to rule it so, mum potato lied to you, one day or another I will find you a girl to do Fifty Shades of Grey's stuff. Nah Joke it will complicated the family stuff and things so you're free!

thank you!! [hug mum potato]

• looks at the camera like im in The Office

WOW WOLF U DON'T TRUST YOUR SON BEING ALONE WITH A WOMAN!!! JUST..... WOW! AT LEAST THE MOM GETS IT!!!

• Maybe @DaveTheArakin × @ABigBadWolf (it's only a proposition, son)

Rhyiona Family Tree @nohuhhuh + @Quiff = @DaveTheArakin @Kawaiii + @Eryka = @ABigBadWolf

• oh god i thought you were telling me to do lewd things with someone

that scared me

That was a TTG choice, like the one where Rhys choose to Rule Hyperion or to Reject Hyperion, either way you're going to rule it so, mum pot

• nnnnno thanks

Maybe @DaveTheArakin × @ABigBadWolf (it's only a proposition, son)

• Now it would only be proposition, not obligation ^^

nnnnno thanks

• sometimes I just look at this thread and I'm whispering

• im fine as i am no worries

Now it would only be proposition, not obligation ^^

• *All the time

sometimes I just look at this thread and I'm whispering

• I should let my future kids IRL see this, so now I could tell them that I know that they would probably do weirdo stuff like me at their age ^^

sometimes I just look at this thread and I'm whispering

• So I got a basic of how the tree will look like. Things that are good? Things that are bad? Please tell

• omg that picture

So I got a basic of how the tree will look like. Things that are good? Things that are bad? Please tell

Sign in to comment in this discussion.