Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• female, germany, kruzii

Green613 posted: »

Here is what I have so far. Yes, I know I'm missing a ton of people, don't worry I have a lot that I know I haven't put on yet, but i

• Male, Wolfenus, Greece :P

Hope that'll do :)

Here is what I have so far. Yes, I know I'm missing a ton of people, don't worry I have a lot that I know I haven't put on yet, but i

• Good morning, guys! ^-^

How are you all today? :)

• Good. Although I was woken up pretty early because repairs in house.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Good morning, guys! ^-^ How are you all today?

• Very good!

• I'm sorry my Lithuanian bro

• Whoa, usually there's like 2 - 3 new pages when I wake up... not 16 xD Good on you guys, at least you didn't die.

Anyways, I'm feeling better [cheers erupt around the room] though I'm still sick.

What's up with you guys? :)

• Well i'm just working on fanart as usual

JumpyJoey posted: »

Whoa, usually there's like 2 - 3 new pages when I wake up... not 16 xD Good on you guys, at least you didn't die. Anyways, I'm feeling better [cheers erupt around the room] though I'm still sick. What's up with you guys?

• Wow, it's looking awesome already :D Maybe just change the colour on some of the names, the darker ones are a bit hard to read.

Female, Sweden, Joanna (though people call me Joey) :)

• Good morning :)

I'm fine for now, my fever died down.

How are you?

Good morning, guys! ^-^ How are you all today?

• Sounds exciting :D

Anything you might post later on?

Well i'm just working on fanart as usual

• 'Merica, Male, bloop

• i will most likely post it soon ,its pretty much done though its not completely rhyiona related because it just has fiona in it but ill post it anyway

Sounds exciting Anything you might post later on?

• edited August 2015

With my birthday slowly creeping up, it's odd for both my parents and myself to not have a single clue of what I want or where to go to celebrate. :'D

• Hey, Fiona is awesome :D Looking forward to it!

i will most likely post it soon ,its pretty much done though its not completely rhyiona related because it just has fiona in it but ill post it anyway

• Okay. :)

Crips posted: »

Good. Although I was woken up pretty early because repairs in house.

• Let's drive to church in our mighty tea cups!

worship the all mighty tea

• Just woke up but I'm good, thank you for asking :D

Good morning I'm fine for now, my fever died down. How are you?

• That happened to me this year, too. If you can't think of anything, maybe just have a lazy day with your parents and then go to a restaurant for dinner? Or try baking a cake ;)

kristi78968 posted: »

With my birthday slowly creeping up, it's odd for both my parents and myself to not have a single clue of what I want or where to go to celebrate. :'D

• YES!

You gonna finally let me ride in your fabulous tea cup copter?

lottii-lu posted: »

Let's drive to church in our mighty tea cups!

• You can only take it out for a test drive, Rabbit

YES! You gonna finally let me ride in your fabulous tea cup copter?

• croatia fam

enter image description here

i feel like i want to make a family tree finally and put a small flag of each persons country next to their face reply to this to be in it and gimme ur countries thx also first names if you're comfortable enough with it

• Female, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Marijaa

• whaaat

Kawaiii posted: »

JOHN x MARIJA WOLFENUS x LILIUM CHEWBIE x CHEWBIE ITS TOO LATE!!!!!

• yaaay, i'm back! ^-^

enter image description here

• Hello and good morning ^-^

Yeah, this thread crashed and burned last night xD

Apparently Wolfie is now Kawaiii and Eryka's adoptive son?

yaaay, i'm back! ^-^

• Croatia, male, John

• yeah, i missed a lotta stuff xD

i also saw green was making the rhyiona family tree, how noble of him :)

so, how's your illness going, are you feeling better?

Hello and good morning ^-^ Yeah, this thread crashed and burned last night xD Apparently Wolfie is now Kawaiii and Eryka's adoptive son?

• The family tree looks like it's gonna be a huge success, so many people want to be in it already :D

I'm feeling better today, almost normal, though still sick enough to be able to avoid going into town with my parents xD
    Thanks for asking!

How are you today?

yeah, i missed a lotta stuff xD i also saw green was making the rhyiona family tree, how noble of him so, how's your illness going, are you feeling better?

• yeah, although i feel like it's gonna get too crowded, cause too many people wanna b on it. i have no idea how green is gonna make it work

though still sick enough to be able to avoid going into town with my parents

that's fortunate, i assume :P

i'm fine, a bit tired (as usual) :)

The family tree looks like it's gonna be a huge success, so many people want to be in it already I'm feeling better today, almost normal

• Hey, John!

How are you, today? ^-^

yaaay, i'm back! ^-^

• i'm a bit tired (but it's nothing unusual)

wbu?

Hey, John! How are you, today? ^-^

• I'm good, thank you for asking :)

i'm a bit tired (but it's nothing unusual) wbu?

• We'll just have to wait and see, also hope that Green can pull it off :\

God, yes, it's fortunate, I hate going into town. I dunno why, but I've always liked staying in my own neighbourhood the most :)

You're saying you're always tired? Hmm, is it cause you don't get enough sleep or cause you've just woken up?

yeah, although i feel like it's gonna get too crowded, cause too many people wanna b on it. i have no idea how green is gonna make it work

• that Green can pull it off

ahem... phrasing...

but I've always liked staying in my own neighborhood the most

yeah, me too. "home sweet home", as many people say :)

is it cause you don't get enough sleep or cause you've just woken up?

the latter, i always need an hour or 2 to completely wake up, no matter how much sleep i get before that. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

We'll just have to wait and see, also hope that Green can pull it off God, yes, it's fortunate, I hate going into town. I dunno why, but

• Oh hi everyone. Welcome back.

• sup

Oh hi everyone. Welcome back.

• It's an expression, John!

Yup, there's no place like home :)

Well, that seems reasonable. I'm only tired if an alarm wakes me up, if I wake up on my own I'm fine.

that Green can pull it off ahem... phrasing... but I've always liked staying in my own neighborhood the most yeah, me

• Listening to some chill beats

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

sup

• I see you've finished your "group nap", then ;)

Oh hi everyone. Welcome back.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.