I used to love playing hide and seek in the forests i became very good at finding people

Unless their name is Gared Tuttle then i'm very bad at it.

Comments

• [removed]

• Absurd and nonsense comment made by a person that cleary thinks that his choices and ships makes him superior, probably can't handle when hears divergent opinions...

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

I can't tell if we're all making fun of the guy, or if we're missing the point of his comment: Ramsay says that line, despite the fact that he failed to find Gared hiding 5 feet away from him behind a tree in the first episode

• This guy gets it.

Deltino posted: »

I can't tell if we're all making fun of the guy, or if we're missing the point of his comment: Ramsay says that line, despite the fact that he failed to find Gared hiding 5 feet away from him behind a tree in the first episode

• edited August 2015

very good doesn't mean perfect - i think ramsay's referring to the times he's had a hunt (he wasn't actively hunting gared / trying to find him / could probably care less at all about gared at the time he comes across ramsay's rest spot) - he was able to hunt down theon and tanzie in the show (and, haven't read, apparently in the books he's a good hunter as well)

• I thought that if I ran from Ramsay, it would turn into a game for him. And you know how that usually goes with Ramsay

• Why can't it be both it is my birthday after all perfect time to miss points and take jabs at me.

Deltino posted: »

• Ether he chased you down for sport or found you five feet away hiding. he's smart enough to hear the twig snap and be suspicious but has no followthrough.

ShaneGrimes posted: »

I thought that if I ran from Ramsay, it would turn into a game for him. And you know how that usually goes with Ramsay

• Happy birthday, and get used to it, people are assholes.

CapnJay posted: »

Why can't it be both it is my birthday after all perfect time to miss points and take jabs at me.

• [removed]

• A lot rarer on this forum, that's why I love it.

Happy birthday, and get used to it, people are assholes.

• edited August 2015

I wonder what happened if Gared ran since the scene ends immediately afterwards. Maybe Ramsay just laughed at some random fucker running out from a tree, or maybe Gared just ran really fucking fast.

• Before the game was done telltale release a trailer where gared was captured in a cage with ramsay snow

• first of all - happy birthday

second - i don't think he really gave 2 shits about gared (pardon my language) to want to do anything with him, he even hears something in the forrest but then decides that he's wasted enough time, it's not like he couldn't catch him if he wanted

Ether he chased you down for sport or found you five feet away hiding. he's smart enough to hear the twig snap and be suspicious but has no followthrough.

• You'd think he'd have a bit of sport before going to house forrester.

I wonder what happened if Gared ran since the scene ends immediately afterwards. Maybe Ramsay just laughed at some random fucker running out from a tree, or maybe Gared just ran really fucking fast.

• You presume much with your first of all. birthdays are never happy occasions until the day of my death.

sbk12345 posted: »

first of all - happy birthday second - i don't think he really gave 2 shits about gared (pardon my language) to want to do anything with

• edited August 2015

Hah, that's always been my 'wtf' of Gared being sent to the Wall. Ramsay can't find someone 5 feet away. And, well, there was plenty of places he could've hid in the Grove. xD

• i'd prefer simply "it is your birthday" because happy has never fit in my life ever but this is a game forum not a depression and suicide prevention forum

Happy birthday, and get used to it, people are assholes.

• edited August 2015

K... But I still wish you a happy birthday (at least better than the older ones?)

i'd prefer simply "it is your birthday" because happy has never fit in my life ever but this is a game forum not a depression and suicide prevention forum

• Better to wish this is my last one. i'd rather be flayed alive by ramsay snow then have another

K... But I still wish you a happy birthday (at least better than the older ones?)

• i'm sorry - usually birthdays are a happy time and i didn't mean to trigger anything for you and only said it because you brought up your birthday as well as @ironwoodlover said it's nice to get some positive vibes on the forums here

You presume much with your first of all. birthdays are never happy occasions until the day of my death.

• dragons burn the shit out of every human that attacks them, unless their name is beska/malcom/asher

• edited August 2015

@shanegrimes, to your comment of how games with ramsay would turn out, this is a fun game ramsay probably played with theon a couple times haha

you don't need your little finger, do you?

ShaneGrimes posted: »

I thought that if I ran from Ramsay, it would turn into a game for him. And you know how that usually goes with Ramsay

• maybe u need a friend? :)

You presume much with your first of all. birthdays are never happy occasions until the day of my death.

• Come on buddy... don't be like that, be a happy chappy :) as much as life seems like it sucks there's a lot of things to be happy about.

Better to wish this is my last one. i'd rather be flayed alive by ramsay snow then have another

• Happiness is just a word to me
    And it might have meant a thing or two
    If I'd known the difference

Emptiness, a lonely parody
    And my life, another smokin' gun
    A sign of my indifference

Always keepin' safe inside
    Where no one ever had a chance
    To penetrate a break in

Let me tell you some have tried
    But I would slam the door so tight
    That they could never get in

Kept my cool under lock and key
    And I never shed a tear
    Another sign of my condidtion

Fear of love or bitter vanity
    That kept me on the run
    The main events at my confession

AgentZ46 posted: »

Come on buddy... don't be like that, be a happy chappy as much as life seems like it sucks there's a lot of things to be happy about.

• Lol wut? I didn't get it xD

• I need a new friend as much as Ramsay Snow needs a hug.
    To quote the Queen of Maggots "There's not a whole lot of people in your lonely life"
    I've had two online for fifteen years now. i have no family left and i cant interact with people or let down the walls but so long as i have them i need no others.

AstroZombie posted: »

maybe u need a friend?

• Ok, u might not need a friend or want one, but if u want to talk to someone in a lonely night u can message me.

I need a new friend as much as Ramsay Snow needs a hug. To quote the Queen of Maggots "There's not a whole lot of people in your lonely li

Sign in to comment in this discussion.