If you could ...

If you could choose another playable character to die in place of one of the brothers who it would be and why ?
For me it would've been Mira. I like her and how she handled Andros but out of four, her story is the most boring

Comments

• Gared. Not that I don't like him but he's my least favourite.

• Mira obviously. She's kinda stupid sometimes and her parts are pretty boring.

• Gared... His story seems pointless since is almost impossible for him to help House Forrester at this point...

• edited September 2015

Gared. The entire 'escape from Castle Black' scene was a bit too iffy for me. I feel as if he shouldn't have gotten away that easily. With Cotter and Finn in tow, no less.

• Gared. I like him, but his story seems pointless right now

• To be fair I think most deserters would flee south. Not really expecting then to go north

MutedParker posted: »

Gared. The entire 'escape from Castle Black' scene was a bit too iffy for me. I feel as if he shouldn't have gotten away that easily. With Cotter and Finn in tow, no less.

• Gared, which is weird because, after the first episode, he was one of my favorite protagonists, but as the series went on, his story began to feel a little more uninteresting than the others.

• Mira, I really don't care about her story. The only thing I do care about it is Tom.

• Hard choice but I would say Gared cuz he reminds me of Luke.

• Obviously Gared, since we are searching for something that might not even exist.

• Beshka or whatever her name is, i don't find her interesting at all and i don't like her personalty and she's not important so yeah i couldn't care less if she dies she's no one to me but i care about the rest

• That's rich coming from a person who's a fan of Kenny. Kenny was hotheaded and WAY stupider than anything Mira. I mean, getting mad at Clementine for Sarita getting bitten and blaming her for the death?

Kenny4ever posted: »

Mira obviously. She's kinda stupid sometimes and her parts are pretty boring.

• We're talking about playable characters.

jenna88 posted: »

Beshka or whatever her name is, i don't find her interesting at all and i don't like her personalty and she's not important so yeah i couldn't care less if she dies she's no one to me but i care about the rest

• Gared

It seems like out of all the characters, his decisions seem to be the most meaningless. No matter how you kill Britt, or even treating Finn like shit, the story barely changes. He had potential though

• Mira, I already had her pegged to die anyway since she's living at King's Landing, plenty of back stabbers there.

• What the fuck does that have to do with anything?

• looks at all of those who chose Gared because of his story 'possibly not being real leaves

maybe I'm biased

• Well... if you treat Finn like shit he doesn't even show up to help you or leave with you. Kind of a choice that matters.

ShaneGrimes posted: »

Gared It seems like out of all the characters, his decisions seem to be the most meaningless. No matter how you kill Britt, or even treating Finn like shit, the story barely changes. He had potential though

• Mira... if you haven't noticed. Kind of like Gared. Telltale wouldn't have him be a main character if he couldn't do anything, guys.

• Forreal, then I stand corrected about Finn. I need to find video of this.

But still, sparing the whitehil soldier, and sparing britt change nothing in Gareds story. Even if you try not to attack the wildings (which might have an effect on episode 6 I guess)

Lewsblake23 posted: »

Well... if you treat Finn like shit he doesn't even show up to help you or leave with you. Kind of a choice that matters.

• Yeah, he's not with you at all if you treat him like shit. He'll tell Frostfinger that you murdered Britt in cold blood, too. You also have the choice of bringing Finn along IF he wants to, by the way. It's one of the main episode 4 choices~

Forreal, then I stand corrected about Finn. I need to find video of this. But still, sparing the whitehil soldier, and sparing britt chan

• Damn I didn't think he'd tell Frostfinger...

My first playthrough I was a dick to him (I thought I was at least) and he still said I didn't kill Britt. I guess I have to be an even bigger d-bag

Lewsblake23 posted: »

Yeah, he's not with you at all if you treat him like shit. He'll tell Frostfinger that you murdered Britt in cold blood, too. You also have the choice of bringing Finn along IF he wants to, by the way. It's one of the main episode 4 choices~

• edited September 2015

I'm honestly happy with the death of either Rodrik or Asher.

IMO the point of having multiple playable characters in this game is so you can have them in different locations. Once Asher comes to Ironrath there is no point in having both Rodrik and Asher alive. Just like Ethan died so Rodrik could take his place.

I'd rather Rodrik (or Asher) die instead of eliminating part of the story by killing Mira or Gared.

If I had to pick someone to die instead of Asher or Rodrik I guess I'd pick Gared. I just don't see how his storyline can tie into the others, I can't imagine what he could possibly find at the North Grove that would be able to help the Forresters in time for their war with the Whitehills.

• Tough choice but Mira

• I guess you just have to do everything against him. Might be down to the part where you have to talk to him whilst walking to the tree to take your vows.

Damn I didn't think he'd tell Frostfinger... My first playthrough I was a dick to him (I thought I was at least) and he still said I didn't kill Britt. I guess I have to be an even bigger d-bag

• Gared for sure. Mira is the one I find the most interesting to play, and while I like Gared I just don't see much future for him.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.