The Borderlands Fan Art Thread

Comments

• Made this fake BL movie photoset a while ago. Seems a bit more relevant considering recent news.
    enter image description here

• You're really good at this!

Yhrite posted: »

Made this fake BL movie photoset a while ago. Seems a bit more relevant considering recent news.

• agreed @Yhrite is pretty much the best/experienced SFM artist here on TFTB forum section

LawmanZero posted: »

You're really good at this!

• Looks really awesome

Made this fake BL movie photoset a while ago. Seems a bit more relevant considering recent news.

• These are some of my all-time favourites of yours (and that's really saying something) - you're insanely talented, and can capture mood so, so well! ^_^

• Now I really want BL3 to have cutscenes instead of gameplay interactions.

P.S:These pictures are really amazing btw ;)

• Gosh, this is awesome. I don't know what to say.

• Fantastic. Just.....lovely.

• So I rejected Hyperion.

Jack was so scary :(

• Oh. Wow. Everyone made their stuff look incredibly well-done!

This is all I got. I have the attention span of a walnut so I'm glad I finished something enough to be comfortable posting! Y'all are so impressive! :')

• Wooow, that is amazing. I don't know how to tell you how much I like this! The shading is so good and it still looks stylized in a good way. Awesome!

nohuhhuh posted: »

So I rejected Hyperion. Jack was so scary

• edited August 2015

Thank you so much! :D

For some reason I decided to not finish Jack's lines so that's why he looks kinda messy there. I'm not sure if it was a good decision tho..

But I'm still glad you like this! I haven't drawn Handsome Jack in forever and it was pain to get him look at least little menacing.

mirashade posted: »

Wooow, that is amazing. I don't know how to tell you how much I like this! The shading is so good and it still looks stylized in a good way. Awesome!

• SO

DAMN

GOOD

• Awesome job! ^_^

mirashade posted: »

Oh. Wow. Everyone made their stuff look incredibly well-done! This is all I got. I have the attention span of a walnut so I'm glad I finished something enough to be comfortable posting! Y'all are so impressive! :')

• Thanks ;P

Althought I kinda hate this drawing now xD I don't like how Jack turned out. I really have to draw him more..

SO DAMN GOOD

• Well I'm definitely not going to stand in the way of you and more Jack drawings - but you shouldn't hate it, it looks amazing!

Thanks ;P Althought I kinda hate this drawing now xD I don't like how Jack turned out. I really have to draw him more..

• edited August 2015

Thanks again :3

I'm just really insecure when it comes to drawing Jack. :P (It doesn't help that my good friend is an frickin' expert at drawing him)

Well I'm definitely not going to stand in the way of you and more Jack drawings - but you shouldn't hate it, it looks amazing!

• edited August 2015

Well Rhys could be on Handsome Jack chair doing the evil smile to Fiona while she is aiming at him with her gun furiously.

AgentZ46 posted: »

What do you imagine them looking like?

• Thank you!

<3

Awesome job! ^_^

• In case you guys weren't already following Radishezrom on Tumblr, here's a look at just a few of their awesome fanart pieces for this series...

• Radishez is the best their coloring is so damn good i swear everytime they post something im like:

nursethalia posted: »

In case you guys weren't already following Radishezrom on Tumblr, here's a look at just a few of their awesome fanart pieces for this series...

• I should post more shit? Maybe yes? How could be timothy after leaving Hyperion? maybe like this:

Fuck quality

(design for a fic of mine)

• edited September 2015

I'm actually using two of his pics for wallpaper. I'm in love with his/her art.

Radishez is the best their coloring is so damn good i swear everytime they post something im like:

• edited September 2015

These are all excellent, but something's not right with the comments...

Oh, right. We are lacking people drooling over Rhys's upper torso.

Note: STILL AWESOME, THANK YOU RADISHEZ!

In case you guys weren't already following Radishezrom on Tumblr, here's a look at just a few of their awesome fanart pieces for this series...

• I am freakin' obsessed with their stuff (especially all the gorgeous, trippy ones). This is my all-time fave:

It's so hauntingly beguiling, I feel like it physically drags you inside... (also every time I look at it I somehow pick up yet another awesome detail)!

• Maybe yes?

Definitely yes!

Especially if it's Timothy related. ^_^

shioku posted: »

I should post more shit? Maybe yes? How could be timothy after leaving Hyperion? maybe like this: Fuck quality (design for a fic of mine)

• edited September 2015

he/she tries to make everything seem a psychotropic trip, all colors, symbolism, I could spend hours admiring his art.

I am freakin' obsessed with their stuff (especially all the gorgeous, trippy ones). This is my all-time fave: It's so hauntingly begu

• Ohhh, so you finished it, I was so excited to see the final version.

Still love Rhys' face expression, heartbreaking ;~; Also the colors (!!!), I especially love yellow reflections from the chair on Rhys' blue shirt.

And I like your Jack, he almost almost doesn't look like the most dangerous psycho even though he's just an A.I. So intimidating, gives me shivers.

• Hotdamn that's incredible! I've seen a lot of these circulating through Tumblr, their art style is fantastic.

I am freakin' obsessed with their stuff (especially all the gorgeous, trippy ones). This is my all-time fave: It's so hauntingly begu

• enter image description here
    Art dump! ^.^

• enter image description here

Art dump! ^.^

• [insert TF2 Soldier picture here]

• Thank you so much! ;__;

I haven't drawn anything this detailed for a long time so this was a really interesting experience! :'D

Too bad I still hate this tho.. xD But I just gotta live with my hate and draw better next time..

buntingsir posted: »

Ohhh, so you finished it, I was so excited to see the final version. Still love Rhys' face expression, heartbreaking ;~; Also the colors

• Oh, you're always welcome <3

Well, if you're not satisfied there's always ways to perfect your skills, gotta love it. (:

Thank you so much! ;__; I haven't drawn anything this detailed for a long time so this was a really interesting experience! :'D Too bad I still hate this tho.. xD But I just gotta live with my hate and draw better next time..

• Well, if you're not satisfied there's always ways to perfect your skills, gotta love it. (:

Yep that's what I'm gonna do. ;3

Oh and welcome back btw! I really missed you! :D

Oh, you're always welcome Well, if you're not satisfied there's always ways to perfect your skills, gotta love it. (:

• Thanks, I missed you too, so much! I was worried when you didn't show up yesterday. D: Glad you're here now though :3

Well, if you're not satisfied there's always ways to perfect your skills, gotta love it. (: Yep that's what I'm gonna do. ;3 Oh and welcome back btw! I really missed you!

• I had a really bad day yesterday but hopefully today is little better :)

Thanks, I missed you too, so much! I was worried when you didn't show up yesterday. Glad you're here now though

• Aw, yeah, let's hope so! Fingers crossed. ^_^

I had a really bad day yesterday but hopefully today is little better

• Yes yes YES, I LOOOOOVE future!Timothy art!!!!!

shioku posted: »

I should post more shit? Maybe yes? How could be timothy after leaving Hyperion? maybe like this: Fuck quality (design for a fic of mine)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.