Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• oh... i get it now, sorry. :(

it's just the flu but I had it not long ago so it's kinda irritating that it's back again so soon ;-; but thanks for caring <3

rhonu posted: »

being a woman... what pains you? i'll make a good soup for you, so you can heal

• i'm gonna DESTROY adam

ABigBadWolf posted: »

well too bad because adam doesn't agree and he's in charge of him right now

• edited September 2015

shush shush shush shush

if only all the poop was like what you're posting

this was a weird thing to say

All the things that you're doing are amazing, it's not poop, it's gorgeous pieces of art and we love it. I love it, that's for sure!

it's not like you should notice though, i only post poop

• shut ur mouth

Kawaiii posted: »

shut up wolfyzabeth

• enter image description here

being a woman... what pains you? i'll make a good soup for you, so you can heal

• at least you don't have to catch up or anything :P

that's what made me feel so bad... i was there, but i couldn't comment :P

• hahaha

Me: GRANDMA WHAT ARE YOU DOIN- Grandma: shut up

buntingsir posted: »

shush shush shush shush if only all the poop was like what you're posting this was a weird thing to say All the things that you're doing are amazing, it's not poop, it's gorgeous pieces of art and we love it. I love it, that's for sure!

• awwwwww that's so cute!

enter image description here

shut ur mouth

• I drink about 4 cups of coffee everyday. It's so damn delicious. Morning without a cup of coffee is horrible and disgusting.

I'm not addicted

YES Now this is what I like to read!

• kawaiii confirmed hyper skrub

awwwwww that's so cute!

• but i'm not being pessimistic, it's the truth

thank you friend, don't worry <3 i'm just so self deprecating today for some reason. i mean more than usual

BigBadPaul posted: »

"it's not like you should notice though, i only post poop" stop being so pessimistic about yourself ;_; u shouldn't do that i d

• FINALLY

Someone with good taste... I thought I'd never see the day... I love coffee soo much. I can relate to that 100%. A day without coffee is suffering.

I drink about 4 cups of coffee everyday. It's so damn delicious. Morning without a cup of coffee is horrible and disgusting. ... I'm not addicted

• edited September 2015

"it's the truth"

are you calling all those arts that you drawn "poop"? c'mon, i can barely draw a stickman ;_;

but i won't bother you anymore about it. all i wanted you to know is that i think that you are one of the pleasant things that we have received in the rhyiona thread. ;)

but i'm not being pessimistic, it's the truth thank you friend, don't worry i'm just so self deprecating today for some reason. i mean more than usual

• When did he become so unfunny?

BigBadPaul posted: »

he ded

Oh wow, now I totally see that. I'm seeing the classic cabin scene with snow outside. And somebody gets up and throws more wood in and then we start with the ghost stories, and the younger ones freak out and cuddle.

There's no place like home ;-;

Yeah, I imagine how we're all like sitting in front of fireplace all wrapped in plaids with hot drinks in mugs. Sneezing with adorable runny

• abigbadwolf wolfirmed ultra mega iceberg stupid

kawaiii confirmed hyper skrub

• coffee is like the grossest thing ever to exist

imo ofc tho

I drink about 4 cups of coffee everyday. It's so damn delicious. Morning without a cup of coffee is horrible and disgusting. ... I'm not addicted

• an air of mixed feelings beneath fallen ceilings

• wolfirmed

sick

abigbadwolf wolfirmed ultra mega iceberg stupid

• edited September 2015

enter image description here

2 morgan 2 freeman

• I can just sit and sniff grains of coffee for eternity and it'll feel so good. Coffee is a drink of the gods. I love this world because it has coffee.

FINALLY Someone with good taste... I thought I'd never see the day... I love coffee soo much. I can relate to that 100%. A day without coffee is suffering.

• when he made Rhys his slave

When did he become so unfunny?

• OUAT is just a bad rip-off of Fables.

XDJulieXD posted: »

My mom watches Unforgettable, I've seen some episodes and it looks cool I recommend Once upon a time if u like classic stories like Snow

• the last two days have been a rollercoaster, that's for sure...

(it ain't showing signs of stopping either ;_;)

an air of mixed feelings beneath fallen ceilings

• what do you drink

blood?

fkn vampire

Green613 posted: »

coffee is like the grossest thing ever to exist imo ofc tho

• Your photoshop creations are the best! :D

Me: GRANDMA WHAT ARE YOU DOIN- Grandma: shut up

• if someone told me "choose one drink for the rest of your life" it would be coffee.

I can just sit and sniff grains of coffee for eternity and it'll feel so good. Coffee is a drink of the gods. I love this world because it has coffee.

• aw, does this mean my posts about that "rhys is my son" garbage are gorgeous pieces of art... because i have so much fun but i always feel so bad when i post them, like i'm terribly unfunny and horrible at keeping in character

i'm so glad you love it, that's so sweet ;;

shush shush shush shush if only all the poop was like what you're posting this was a weird thing to say All the things that you're doing are amazing, it's not poop, it's gorgeous pieces of art and we love it. I love it, that's for sure!

• edited September 2015

thx

like u

wolfirmed sick

• nice

thx like u

• orange crush bish

what do you drink blood? fkn vampire

• That would be great! I have a long day tomorrow though.... Airports just suck imo :/

Ooh, sounds great, hope you'll have a great time! And hopefully we'll have more time to talk in the upcoming weeks like we used to. ^_^

• it's nothing but thanks ehehe

HellFish posted: »

Your photoshop creations are the best!

• edited September 2015

situation under control <3

• It's very slow to get the story going, but the Wasteland is a treasure chest of fun if you explore it!! XD

awesome game bruh i didnt play much but i was going to

Sign in to comment in this discussion.