Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• jfc!

what can I do to make you believe ;-;

Eryka posted: »

We're not believing you, weirdo.

• Yeah, when I've seen your post, I knew exactly what to use. :P

Kawaiii posted: »

tfw they use yo edits against you (Y_Y)

• Wanna stay married or be married?

he fixed it

• enter image description here

BigBadPaul posted: »

I'm sorry to break it to ya, but that ship wouldn't last a second out on the sea. It would end up worse than Titanic!

• edited September 2015

propose me already

Wanna stay married or be married?

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited September 2015

Kill us

jfc! what can I do to make you believe ;-;

• Well that's a bit harsh, don't ya think?

Kill us

• No, that's the only way, weirdo.

Well that's a bit harsh, don't ya think?

• This Might sound Depressing. But actually Borderlands has kind of influenced who I am today. Before I bought Borderlands 2. I spiralled down into a depression around Christmas/early January time due to variety of reasons. Like my mother was diagnosed with Bi-polar disorder and her Father-In-laws recent passing. But another reason was that a friend on steam of mine committed suicide. Me and him had a strong bond together. We were real close friends, closer than any RLF I've had. I would stay up all night on a weekend chatting to him (Because he lived in the US) We had our own Steam group that was pretty active. But eventually we had a large fallout a couple weeks prior, after we got into a feud about the ownership of a silly Steam group he owned. I unfriended him and told him to go fuck himself. One of his family members signed into his account to say what had happened to him. They never said why he committed suicide, but the burden of myself thinking I was the main reason why took a heavy toll on me at that moment in time.
    Back then I was an big asshole, the kind of asshole who didn't see the errors of his ways until it was too late. I lost several friends because of my bigotry and my rudeness. I got real depressed after that. I've never really told anyone that isn't on steam about what happened, neither did I tell my family or friends at school. I would spend most of the in my room on the weekends and after school alone just watching YouTube and listening to Spotify. I was basically the generic emo. I just hated myself for who I was at the time. That was around the time a friend of mine recommended me to play Borderlands 2. From square 1, I never really liked the look of borderlands (I never played any of the borderlands games), I just generally thought it was crap from all the negative reviews saying it was just a game full of crappy memes. I just bought it out of curiosity. I instantly fell in love with the game itself. From its stunning visuals, the memorable characters, its subtle humour and jokes throughout. The Mix of RPG and FPS ultimately drew me into this game much more than Fallout 3 and NV did. The breath taking cell-shaded artstyle. I haven't had more fun in a game since, like forever. Even to this day, I've never really gotten bored or tiresome of Borderlands. It is really one of the best games of all times. I'm sorry if it feels like i'm blabbering on and quite off-topic about, talking about myself in the past on a bloody character shipping thread. But really, Borderlands will be one of those gems i'll be treasuring for eons to come.

6 months ago I didn't even know what Borderlands was

• JESUS GODDAMN CHRIST I'M GETTING GANGED UP UPON HERE!

No, that's the only way, weirdo.

• @Kawaiii , do you want to marry me? enter image description here

• Looks like you've assumed Wolf's "role" now, enjoy. :P

JESUS GODDAMN CHRIST I'M GETTING GANGED UP UPON HERE!

• edited September 2015

;-;

it escalated too far

HellFish posted: »

Looks like you've assumed Wolf's "role" now, enjoy. :P

• edited September 2015

enter image description here

u have ruined my self image

• You should re-post it, everyone need to see your story (or at least the Rhyiona shippers). I don't know what to say... It's sad... But now I think you're better, right? I hope

wtf is happening omg

@Kawaiii , do you want to marry me?

• Would you like to be my... My... My... My Kawaiii?

wtf is happening omg

• Hide yo' opinions.
    The Great 'Shippin' is apon thee
    enter link description here

• I found some rhyiona because honstley I'm too lazy to write a fanfiction right now ;~;

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited September 2015

We're all lazy, it's okay

lottii-lu posted: »

I found some rhyiona because honstley I'm too lazy to write a fanfiction right now ;~;

• If people honestly care, they can look back. Yeah, I'm better than ever as can be thanks.

You should re-post it, everyone need to see your story (or at least the Rhyiona shippers). I don't know what to say... It's sad... But now I think you're better, right? I hope

• OH MY GOD OH MY GOD YES OH MYY GOD

enter image description here

Would you like to be my... My... My... My Kawaiii?

• <3

We're all lazy, it's okay

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD YES OH MYY GOD

• Can't blame you, it's getting pretty late. :)

lottii-lu posted: »

I found some rhyiona because honstley I'm too lazy to write a fanfiction right now ;~;

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited September 2015

enter image description here Eryka putts the ring on Kawaiii's finger OH SHIT YOU DISAPPEAR!?

• Ohmigod congratulations! Yaaaaaay! :)

what??????

Eryka putts the ring on Kawaiii's finger OH SHIT YOU DISAPPEAR!?

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited September 2015
  • Sleep is for the weak. the stronk drink red bull!

HellFish posted: »

Can't blame you, it's getting pretty late.

• You know... It's the ring from the lord of the ring.

what??????

• edited September 2015

It's magic. I think it makes you disappear... You're all good!

what??????

• god damnit erykaiii!

You know... It's the ring from the lord of the ring.

Sleep is for the weak. the stronk drink red bull!

• That I do as well, but you have to sleep sometime... ;)

Sleep is for the weak. the stronk drink red bull!

• edited September 2015

Wow man... this is... this is pretty personal, you know? It was probably hard for you to speak about that down here, especially on a public forum, but wow, has my respect increased for you immensely...

...I'm sorry you had to go through that.

Don't worry about the off topic-ness. This story is something that people need to see.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.