Least favorite Telltale character...

2»

Comments

• At the time that was biggest plot twist I've ever seen in gaming. I remember loving the Soda Poppers so much, but then came Season 2's season finale and everything changed...

Those truly were darker times...

• Where's BTTF and JP?

Sam and Max: Soda Poppers Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People: Strong Sad Wallace and Gromit: Duncan McBiscuit Tales of Monkey I

• I'm a little rusty on those games, but in retrospect...

Back to the Future: Biff Tannen
    Jurassic Park: Yoder

Where's BTTF and JP?

• How can you not put Edna Strickland?

And Yoder wtf why he was the best. "Fortune smiles upon the brave..."

I'm a little rusty on those games, but in retrospect... Back to the Future: Biff Tannen Jurassic Park: Yoder

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited September 2015

I originally was going to, but thinking back on the later episodes and how she was conflicted between having power or being alone, I felt kind of sorry for her more than anything.

EDIT: I forgot to explain Yoder - again, I dislike him for being a traitor. I'm starting to notice a trend between some of my least favorite characters, haha.

How can you not put Edna Strickland? And Yoder wtf why he was the best. "Fortune smiles upon the brave..."

• Yoder from Jurassic Park was the WORST!

enter image description here

Look at this smug ass fucker

• I figured it wasn't because of the ship, it seems kind of stupid to hate a character just because of a ship. I don't ship Rhyiona but still love Fiona as a character.

gomatamo posted: »

Oh, thank you! I don't hate Sasha because of the ship, just so that we are clear. In fact, I don't hate anyone in TFTB, I just can't stand Sasha and Yvette. I appreciate her sarcasm though.

• Come on man. He's hilarious.

"Now sight tight and lighten up. Not every women gets to enjoy the sunset on a tropical island with Billy Yoder."

Yoder from Jurassic Park was the WORST! Look at this smug ass fucker

• edited September 2015
    • TWD: Lily (that bit*h killed my Carley)
    • TWAU: The Crooked Man
    • TFTBL: Yvette
    • GOT: Gryff
Sign in to comment in this discussion.