Can anyone post fanart of Ramsay being stabbed or killed?

2»

Comments

• Beautiful.

FetchWalker posted: »

Artist: http://cheshfire.deviantart.com/gallery/

• Seeing Ramsay beheaded makes me happy :')

FetchWalker posted: »

Artist: http://cheshfire.deviantart.com/gallery/

• Valyrian Steel is not like a lightsaber.

Even Ned has to put some effort into beheading a guy cleanly.

Barthanax posted: »

Or that's a really, really sharp Valerian steel dagger.

• really, really

Emphasis on the second really. Could be both, Sansa being stronger than she looks and the dagger being sharper than obsidian, or it could be neither.

Valyrian Steel is not like a lightsaber. Even Ned has to put some effort into beheading a guy cleanly.

• Off topic but who wins

enter image description here

VS.

Who wins

• Or it has magic attached to it.

Barthanax posted: »

Or that's a really, really sharp Valerian steel dagger.

• How it really should of went down.... (found on Tumblr)

• I am loving this thread right now

• Who doesn't?

Oh yeah, Ramsay fans ._.

I am loving this thread right now

• Okay, this is the very definition of cathartic, because, let's all say it at once. FUCK RAMSAY SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!

• There's something better than that.

Fuck the Boltons!

Okay, this is the very definition of cathartic, because, let's all say it at once. FUCK RAMSAY SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!

• Fuck Ramsay Bastard.

Okay, this is the very definition of cathartic, because, let's all say it at once. FUCK RAMSAY SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!

• Jon snow is way better than that bastard.

Fuck Ramsay Bastard.

• I'm a Ramsay fan, and that makes me love this thread even more

• good thing hes not a bastard anymore then :)

Fuck Ramsay Bastard.

• i agree im a huge fan of ramsay bolton (then again i haven't read the books so im just going off of how entertaining and evil show ramsay is) and this thread is entertaining

ShaneGrimes posted: »

I'm a Ramsay fan, and that makes me love this thread even more

• slides into this comment thread You called~?

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Who doesn't? Oh yeah, Ramsay fans ._.

• Yeah I defintely think if we read some of the scenes, we wouldn't like him as much as when we saw the scenes

sbk12345 posted: »

i agree im a huge fan of ramsay bolton (then again i haven't read the books so im just going off of how entertaining and evil show ramsay is) and this thread is entertaining

• and i also find it hilarious that he and reek (alfie allen) are best friends in real life *i refuse to call him theon greyjoy because he lost that for me as soon as he ran back into his cage when yara tried to save him

Yeah I defintely think if we read some of the scenes, we wouldn't like him as much as when we saw the scenes

• Fun fact, the Iwan Rheon the actor who plays Ramsay Snow, was actually an early pick for Jon Snow. So he could have played the "other" bastard.

Brodester08 posted: »

Jon snow is way better than that bastard.

• CLEGANEBOWL GET HYPE

There is a theory called the Grave digger theory, in the books Brienne goes to the place where the hound "Died" She saw a Tall gravedigger with a covered face and a limping Leg. Which kinda sounds like The Hound.

• edited September 2015

Alright how did Lady Stoneheart get revived in the book? Was it the brotherhood themselves who brought her back, or did the red she-devil?

And is there a chance that Jon Snow will become "Lord Stoneheart" or is it more likely for Catelyn stark to come back as lady Stoneheart"?

It's assumed that the Hound ends up dying from his infected wound, his helm is left behind as a sort of memorial but it ends up getting stolen.

• Beric Dondarrion gave a "kiss of life" to revive her but it killed him.

Jon becoming Lord Stoneheart would completely alter his (extremely important/notable) plot considering he has other things to do. Azor Ahai-type things. It's more likely they'll just bring Catelyn back, but that's only if they use that plot at all. I hope they don't. I hate Catelyn and felt she was more useful dead.

In short, no Jon won't. They probably won't even use the Stoneheart storyline but if they do they'll use Catelyn.

Alright how did Lady Stoneheart get revived in the book? Was it the brotherhood themselves who brought her back, or did the red she-devil?

• True very true, Jon will come back I don't doubt that, but not with the Stoneheart storyline.

Maybe Sansa can take over the Lady Stoneheart storyline.

Beric Dondarrion gave a "kiss of life" to revive her but it killed him. Jon becoming Lord Stoneheart would completely alter his (extremel

• edited September 2015

Maybe, with Stannis being killed that removes a big part of the storyline she replaced (Jeyne Poole) so I'd see that as a possibility. There's not much else for her to do without Stannis or some other Lords in open rebellion against Roose.

I've heard that they cast Smalljon Umber, so I'm thinking she'll be headed that way. I also think that Rickon is with the Umbers in the show (unlike the books, where he's at Skagos which probably won't be introduced in the show) because without Stannis Davos has no reason to go hunting for him in Skagos.

... Killing Stannis has really fucked up a lot of plots.

True very true, Jon will come back I don't doubt that, but not with the Stoneheart storyline. Maybe Sansa can take over the Lady Stoneheart storyline.

• Oh god don't remind me!!

I actually liked Brienne... until she decided to not bend the knee to the one true king.

Maybe, with Stannis being killed that removes a big part of the storyline she replaced (Jeyne Poole) so I'd see that as a possibility. There

• Nah, it's entertaining for us as well.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Who doesn't? Oh yeah, Ramsay fans ._.

• I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes him, at least in the show. He may be crazy but he's a badass with an amazing actor behind the work.

I'm a Ramsay fan, and that makes me love this thread even more

• Actually Alfie Allen was spotted filming the scene of the Kingsmoot.So Theon returns to the Iron isles.

and i also find it hilarious that he and reek (alfie allen) are best friends in real life *i refuse to call him theon greyjoy because he lost that for me as soon as he ran back into his cage when yara tried to save him

• i'm excited to see that (haven't read the books so don't know the details of what goes on but i heard about the basic gist of the scene and am also excited to see who is supposed to come along with it) - and regardless if he returns to the iron islands he will still be reek in my eyes

greensenpai posted: »

Actually Alfie Allen was spotted filming the scene of the Kingsmoot.So Theon returns to the Iron isles.

• i love him in the show and when he was listed as part of the game i was so happy but his appearance in episode 5 was kinda unnecessary especially since he should be spending his time more productively in moat cailin decorating it with iron islanders

SerMarve posted: »

I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes him, at least in the show. He may be crazy but he's a badass with an amazing actor behind the work.

• Man the thing with the dogs is...disgusting...

Arya Stark or Jeyne Poole, I think

• http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Kingsmoot
    Heres the summary of what happens in the books but it will be changed a lot in the show is already confirmed

i'm excited to see that (haven't read the books so don't know the details of what goes on but i heard about the basic gist of the scene and

Sign in to comment in this discussion.