So... Gared x Talia or Gared x Sylvi?

After all, it is a Game of Thrones.

Thalia clearly is crushing on Gared when he left but Sylvi is the one presently with Gared and is actively dragged into helping Gared accomplish his goal.

Comments

• I'm tired of the 'It's Game of Thrones' excuse for doing weird things.

I'm only willing to accept that Talia had a crush on Gared.

Nothing else.

• Talia's what, 13, 14 years old? Gared's in his early 20s. He's not Meryn Trant.

• edited September 2015

After all, it is a Game of Thrones.

Exactly,this is Game of Thrones,not Aladdin.Gared is better off with Sylvi than wet dreaming about marrying a noblewoman,he's only a lowborn.

• But it's Game of Thrones.

The characters are much younger in the books than the show versions for example.

• [removed]

• How about we ship Gared with nobody...

Or we could ship Gared with Jon. Because we all know that ship is a more probable ship than any other. :P

• At least characters actually acknowledge Gared and Jon, which is more than can be said for the others.

Kateis posted: »

How about we ship Gared with nobody... Or we could ship Gared with Jon. Because we all know that ship is a more probable ship than any other. :P

• I didn't realise I was in the TFBL section.

• Guys... FOR THE WATCH! stab

• I agree with this option. =)

How about we ship Gared with nobody... Or we could ship Gared with Jon. Because we all know that ship is a more probable ship than any other. :P

• Lewsblake23 posted: »

At least characters actually acknowledge Gared and Jon, which is more than can be said for the others.

• The game is based off the tv show version however, so no creepy pedo shit.

SazukeEX posted: »

But it's Game of Thrones. The characters are much younger in the books than the show versions for example.

• I'm too scared to even go there...

kaza125 posted: »

I didn't realise I was in the TFBL section.

• I heard 4chan is a great place for pedos.

• I mean, I kinda get Gared x Talia but... Gared x Sylvi? Is this a real thing? I've been missing out.

• Gared x Talia is just impossible. She only gave him a colar and you're already thinking that she has a crush on him!

• Oh my god. I didn't realise there was this much evidence.

The ship is real! :P

Like so? ;P

• True, but at least it's more likely true than Gared x Sylvi. They've known each other for like a few days or something.

Gared x Talia is just impossible. She only gave him a colar and you're already thinking that she has a crush on him!

• I know I don't support that ship either! But I really can't see why people ship Gared and Talia! They had like 2 interactions...

SerMarve posted: »

True, but at least it's more likely true than Gared x Sylvi. They've known each other for like a few days or something.

• You mean not so much.

Miny77 posted: »

The game is based off the tv show version however, so no creepy pedo shit.

• I don't even care who people ship and who they don't, but it is a little silly to act like it's a 100% canon ship.

I know I don't support that ship either! But I really can't see why people ship Gared and Talia! They had like 2 interactions...

• enter image description here

But it's Game of Thrones. The characters are much younger in the books than the show versions for example.

• Apparently they are starting to move to the TTG forums

I heard 4chan is a great place for pedos.

• I thought the internet just stranded 4chan on a deserted island.

enter image description here

Apparently they are starting to move to the TTG forums

• edited September 2015

Cute that you apply modern stuff to a series that laughs at it.

I'm sure you've yet to read a single GoT book.

I heard 4chan is a great place for pedos.

• In this series it's the norm.

The game is based off the tv show version however, so no creepy pedo shit.

• If Gated survives to Season 2 than it'll be years later. Sylvi will age too and if they're both chilling at the North Grove...

SerMarve posted: »

True, but at least it's more likely true than Gared x Sylvi. They've known each other for like a few days or something.

• He's not that lowborn, he's not a lord or anything but he has a family name which are only given to noble people. His uncle is also a castellan for a noble house.

Herodriver posted: »

After all, it is a Game of Thrones. Exactly,this is Game of Thrones,not Aladdin.Gared is better off with Sylvi than wet dreaming about marrying a noblewoman,he's only a lowborn.

• edited September 2015

I don't ship it, but they've known each other for a while..

(Besides, I don't think Talia would have a crush on him. Maybe Talia would consider him as a brother figure? Probably not crushing.)

Gared x Talia is just impossible. She only gave him a colar and you're already thinking that she has a crush on him!

• Hmm lol I dunno, How old do we think Sylvi is?

• By looks alone, Gared is about 17-19, Talia 15-16 and Sylvi 12-14.

Enigma12 posted: »

Hmm lol I dunno, How old do we think Sylvi is?

• edited September 2015

In the tv series no it isnt thus why they felt the need to turn that guy Arya killed into a pedo prozzie beater to make him more hated. Ages have been bumped up.

In this series it's the norm.

• So Jon is Bi? Cuz, you know he did get with Ygritte... a wildling girl.

• The Rhysha people are insane with the amount of activity for that ship. Just ridiculous. I ship Mirgryn and could go either way re Gared (Talia or Sylvi, but definitely not Jon) but we are not crazy like the TFBL people who ship Rhysha.

kaza125 posted: »

I didn't realise I was in the TFBL section.

• Yeah.

To be honest I don't know if I ship it seriously or not. But if I did ship it seriously then Jon is bi.

ShampaFK posted: »

So Jon is Bi? Cuz, you know he did get with Ygritte... a wildling girl.

• I think Gared is 19-21, I just can't see him as a teen, Talia I'd say 14-15. As for Sylvi, maybe she's older than she looks, who knows.

Barthanax posted: »

By looks alone, Gared is about 17-19, Talia 15-16 and Sylvi 12-14.

• Season 2 won't go beyond season 6 of the TV series, and that is set merely one year after season 4.

If Gated survives to Season 2 than it'll be years later. Sylvi will age too and if they're both chilling at the North Grove...

• It still is as is other things that would be seen as monstrous in the modern age.

In the tv series no it isnt thus why they felt the need to turn that guy Arya killed into a pedo prozzie beater to make him more hated. Ages have been bumped up.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.