Theory for Episode 6 and possible Season 2

I will keep it short.

Rodrik/Asher

• Depending on your choice, one of the following will need to be secured: pit fighters or Glenmore. It is possible that your decision to spare or not the traitor plays some role here.
  • Eventually a battle against the Whitehills ensue, and House Forrester wins. I do not think that Rodrik/Asher will die, because they will not be POV in an eventual Season 2 anyways, although the Sentinel probably won't have the same luck. Ironrath will not be one of the major locations for S2.
  • Ludd dies, but Gryff survives and escapes. Either Beskha will leave Ironrath to find Gryff and get revenge over Asher's death or she will go by her own volition for some other reason. Beskha will be POV in S2, since she is a fan favorite.

Mira

• Cersei will not believe her about Tyrion, she will be thrown in the dungeons.
  • Morgryn will arrange for her escape with Varys (Tom was Morgryn's and Varys' little bird all along).
  • Knowing Malcolm is with Dany, Mira will be sent to Essos, away from Cersei's anger.

Gared

• I do not know what to think about the North Grove. It may be just a fort and something important is there (obsidian, possibly) or could be just a red herring. The important thing is: I do not think Gared will die. Whatever he finds North, his quest will continue in S2.

Season 2

Characters that can be POVs:

• Beskha
  • Mira
  • Gared
  • Malcolm

Feel free to criticize and suggest modifications.

Comments

• Overall, I'd say your scenario makes some sense. I'm sad about the determinant brother's death, but expect that is how it will play out. I don't get why people keep trying to involve Varys into this equation but I do like that Morgryn doesn't betray Mira. More Morgryn! That is one aspect I quite like and one of my gripes about episode five was that he wasn't included. Or Tom.

Hm.. Your scenario is missing a bunch of people. Of the Forrester family: Talia, Lady Elissa, and Ryon. What happens to them? How come they don't become playable characters? Also, what about the maester? As for the non-Forresters... what about Tom, Cotter, and Sylvi? And Elaena? And Gwynn?

• My theory is that it will be 84 years before episode 6 is released

enter image description here

• Varys goes to the equation to make Mira go to Essos, in order for us to get some Tyrion in Season 2. But it could be left with Malcolm. I don't know.

I think the determinant brother will be alive, but will appear only briefly. Then I think the story will go a little away from Ironrath, then Talia, Elissa, Ryon and the maesters also appear briefly. A plot could be made to Talia, of course. I thought initially that they could be involved in some way to Stannis storyline in Season 5 of the show, but since he is dead and his army defeated, I think it would not be good for the story.

Tom could be sent with Mira to wherever she goes, in order to help her. Cotter is a goner. Sylvi would accompany Gared in his quest, whatever that is. Elaena/Gwyn could be Rodrik/Asher wife and appear as little as him. If the determinant dies, I do not think there is going to be a Season 2 around the Forresters.

ShampaFK posted: »

Overall, I'd say your scenario makes some sense. I'm sad about the determinant brother's death, but expect that is how it will play out. I d

• Everybody gives Morgryn much more credit than I do, and it is starting to bother me because I feel like I missed something. And trust me, I played the most important scenes that involve him many times.

Your Rodrik/Asher plot is pretty much what I think will happen. I never thought of the possibility of Beskha being a POV on the next season though, but I find the idea very interesting.

• I do not think Morgryn deserves much credit. But I do think he finds Mira at least useful for him. He probably fancies Mira as the Sansa for his Littlefingerness.

Abeille posted: »

Everybody gives Morgryn much more credit than I do, and it is starting to bother me because I feel like I missed something. And trust me, I

• I would love that to be the case, as I really like him and I want him to stay around for Season 2, but I have a bad feeling about him. I expect him to do something really bad to Mira.

I did also get the feeling, however, that he was going to suggest an alliance by marriage to her on the Purple Wedding because of the emphasis he put on the word "together" after he said he was going to be blunt. He might pull a Littlefinger and kidnap her. Then, once the war between the houses are over, he might marry her if the Forresters win (or if they win but the remaining brother and Ryon both die, which would make Mira's husband the new lord), or hand her over to the Whitehills in exchange for his job back (I don't want to even imagine what Gryff and/or Ludd would do to my poor Mira).

ViniciusMJ posted: »

I do not think Morgryn deserves much credit. But I do think he finds Mira at least useful for him. He probably fancies Mira as the Sansa for his Littlefingerness.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.