Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Someone who ship Rhysha

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I wonder who voted for 10%

• It kinda is xD

It's still a great song though xD

geez that's depressing

• maybe..maybe not

Eryka posted: »

Someone who ship Rhysha

• edited September 2015

for some reason I cringe every time I see ''xD'' emoji

it's ugly

Wolfenus54 posted: »

It kinda is xD It's still a great song though xD

• enter image description here Hello, is everyone feeling good?

• I was.

Not now.

Hello, is everyone feeling good?

• not after that weird photo

• Lmao.

I don't find it ugly a lot. It's kinda ugly :P

for some reason I cringe every time I see ''xD'' emoji it's ugly

• no

• especially if somebody uses it every single second

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Lmao. I don't find it ugly a lot. It's kinda ugly :P

• Okay, I'll stop using it for now.

especially if somebody uses it every single second

• Why would they be even 10% thirsty?

Someone who ship Rhysha

• Why?

no

• cuz rhyiona is 2hot2resist

buntingsir posted: »

Why would they be even 10% thirsty?

• dat pic is 2creepy4me

Why?

• enter image description here

Truu

cuz rhyiona is 2hot2resist

dat pic is 2creepy4me

that one's actually very cute ^-^

• Funny because the first mass effect game i played was 2 also, though you should probably play the first one to understand the game better and make the right decisions trust me there are some important decisions in that game that will affect the rest of the games, it would take a long time to explain all the important stuff here so you should probably play the first game at some point.

HellFish posted: »

Nope... I asked my brother about it, but he told me it's fine to jump straight into ME 2. Anything important to the story that I should know?

• Yup, just started! At first sight, the game looks great, hopefully it will get better and better. The controls will take some time getting used to, but that was to be expected. :)

How self-sufficient the members of my team are? Can they take care of themselves without the need for me to lead them?

Good day to you sir :] ME 2 is sooo good, it stole two years of my life (not literally of course), because I was constantly replaying it. Are you playing it already?

• Ohoho once you get used to the controls everything will become super awesome (always loved throwing my enemies around with the biotics).

Well I always played on normal, so I didn't have any problems with my squad. Though I think you can turn off their automatic actions on the menu, in that case you have to keep an eye on them.

Yup, just started! At first sight, the game looks great, hopefully it will get better and better. The controls will take some time getting u

• Rhys eated Tacos for breakfest... Oh no!!!

• You're looking at something enter image description here

• You're looking at our lord and savior Papa Franku. He'll bless you with ramen noodles and teach you how to say dick in Japanese.

enter image description here

(Well most people will know him as the Harlem Shake guy since he created that disturbing mainstream dance back in 2012)

• I've picked the soldier class (or whatever it's called), so no throwing people around for me, but I suppose I can always just tell my team to do it for me whenever I feel like it. :P

Alright, thanks, I have most of the things set to auto, so hopefully it will work well. :)

By the way, have you played ME 1 as well?

Ohoho once you get used to the controls everything will become super awesome (always loved throwing my enemies around with the biotics).

• Yup, I have. Like Jamie and Pipas have already said by playing the first game you'll be able to carry on with some of your choices, which will change your perspective on the story. I'd say changes aren't really that major, but they definitely add to your experience and understanding of the lore and characters' stories.

I like ME 2 more, ME 1 wasn't as engaging and the gameplay was different, but it was great too. Actually a lot of people consider it the best out of the whole trilogy.

I've picked the soldier class (or whatever it's called), so no throwing people around for me, but I suppose I can always just tell my team t

• Oops, sorry! I'm female and from the UK. Thanks! :)

Green613 posted: »

COUNTRY AND GENDER FAM Also if you replied to me already, sorry I guess I must have missed it, I get a lot of stuff in my feed and there'

• That's the stuff of nightmares! :o

• Potatoes with eyes....

Taco Bell...

Just an ordinary day in the Rhyiona thread, lmao

Potatoes with eyes.... Taco Bell... Just an ordinary day in the Rhyiona thread, lmao

• I'm back!!!! XD

Went to the beach yesterday, and my entire back is redder than a tomato! It hurts so much...

Anyways, I recall someone yesterday pointing out that I haven't been on since page 954. So I guess I will start there and work my way through the pages :P

I probably won't get through all of them in one go seeing as there will likely be other things for me to do today, but I will get through what I can :)

I love you guys...

• you, sir, have my respect

HazzatheMan posted: »

I'm back!!!! XD Went to the beach yesterday, and my entire back is redder than a tomato! It hurts so much... Anyways, I recall someone

• What happened while I was away, the potato apocalypse?

• Sunburn is a symbol of full of events holidays x)

Good luck catching up, pal, and we love you too! ;D

HazzatheMan posted: »

I'm back!!!! XD Went to the beach yesterday, and my entire back is redder than a tomato! It hurts so much... Anyways, I recall someone

• edited September 2015

Being a soldier doesn't mean you can't get biotics. You can earn special skills later on for the cost of 5000 element zero.

I've picked the soldier class (or whatever it's called), so no throwing people around for me, but I suppose I can always just tell my team t

• edited September 2015

Can't forget taco bell too.

Edit: hey, you gotta post that potato song while we're at it B)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

What happened while I was away, the potato apocalypse?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.