Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• well that's true. I should have posted it at least twice.

Welp, I have now added 4 more members there and this picture looks pretty crowded now.

GrumpyDof posted: »

That's why. You're spamming so much, the post don't stay long enough.

• You're not happy?

nohuhhuh posted: »

well that's true. I should have posted it at least twice. Welp, I have now added 4 more members there and this picture looks pretty crowded now.

• Nah it's not a big problem, I just need to place some drawings little differently. Tomorrow. I'm too tired now.

You're not happy?

• Kinder eggs are banned in my country. :( Because we're all too stupid not to swallow the toy.

• edited September 2015

Page come... Page go... GO! GO! GO! GO! GO!

This place moves fast, that's true, but there haven't been really any spamming as of late, so it could've been way worse. ;)

That's why. You're spamming so much, the post don't stay long enough.

• You're so nice! Thank you! :D

Okay guys, now I have no idea what's been going on the past couple of days with all of this drama, but I wanted to congratulate you on hitting a 1,000 pages. Hopefully we can continue to be friendly neighbors.

• Me. :)

Question : Who is aware about the unique and last project between @nohuhhuh and me for both threads?

• LMFAO

Kinder eggs are banned in my country. Because we're all too stupid not to swallow the toy.

• Hey... sup sucka, it's Hellie.

... can I join?

sure there's still some room left. Do you want me to draw you like your profile picture?

• Who wants to play Borderlands 2 or the pre-sequel? (not on steam, on playstation) In a bunch of minutes?

• sorry i dont have playstation version -,-

Eryka posted: »

Who wants to play Borderlands 2 or the pre-sequel? (not on steam, on playstation) In a bunch of minutes?

• A good friend of mine grew up in Germany, and LOVED kinder eggs. She was so pissed off when she found out that they were banned here - I don't even think people have choked on them. I think our government just THINKS people will choke on them.

Well, I should rephrase that - as far as I know, sale of them is banned here, but the actual egg itself isn't. My sister watches this YT channel where they open kinder eggs for the toys, and it's a US channel... I assume they must've had them imported.

LMFAO

• Cry in the corner Is there anyone?

sorry i dont have playstation version -,-

• Dammit, I'd play it with you on steam. Maybe. Not now, though, because I don't have access to the computer atm (on tablet).

Who wants to play Borderlands 2 or the pre-sequel? (not on steam, on playstation) In a bunch of minutes?

• It's not on steam...

Dammit, I'd play it with you on steam. Maybe. Not now, though, because I don't have access to the computer atm (on tablet).

• Awwhhh... damn it. I better go to sleep now... gotta wake up early. :s

I don't know when I will be on tomorrow, but, rest assured, I will be on.

Good night, everyone! I wish you great Rhyiona dreams. ;-;

• Yea I live in America too but didn't most of them contain huge toys? It would be difficult to swallow them but it's not impossible.

A good friend of mine grew up in Germany, and LOVED kinder eggs. She was so pissed off when she found out that they were banned here - I don

• Have some dirty Rhyiona dreams!

BigBadPaul posted: »

Awwhhh... damn it. I better go to sleep now... gotta wake up early. I don't know when I will be on tomorrow, but, rest assured, I will be on. Good night, everyone! I wish you great Rhyiona dreams. ;-;

• Borderlands the pre-sequel on playstation, anyone want to join?

• Forgot the ambient light.

TenkGrow posted: »

This was a b*tch to make, took me a week to finish. I hope you guys still like it.

• Thank you, Eryka.

Have good dreams later yourself. ;)

Have some dirty Rhyiona dreams!

• edited September 2015

Yeah, gotta go to bed as well... Goodnight and sweet Rhyiona dreams everybody! :)

(And you especially, when I'm sort of highjacking your post.)

Awwhhh... damn it. I better go to sleep now... gotta wake up early. I don't know when I will be on tomorrow, but, rest assured, I will be on. Good night, everyone! I wish you great Rhyiona dreams. ;-;

• Doesnt exactly know what is going on but wants to be a part of whatever it is anyway

Nah it's not a big problem, I just need to place some drawings little differently. Tomorrow. I'm too tired now.

• Haha, good night, Hellfish. :p

HellFish posted: »

Yeah, gotta go to bed as well... Goodnight and sweet Rhyiona dreams everybody! (And you especially, when I'm sort of highjacking your post.)

• What's your lvl and character?

Borderlands the pre-sequel on playstation, anyone want to join?

• best luck bro

Cry in the corner Is there anyone?

• sweat lewdi rhyiona dreams bro !

• Never mind

What's your lvl and character?

• Yea I get it, you dislike me. I'm not offended doe.

Never mind

• correct.

Yea I get it, you dislike me. I'm not offended doe.

• I knew people here hated me.

correct.

• i dont hate u i dont even know yu

I knew people here hated me.

• Well how I see myself online here, I seem like I do too much. I think people hate that so um yea....

i dont hate u i dont even know yu

• edited September 2015

No one hates you! We just like to tease and be sarcastic, but no one hates you! D:

Well how I see myself online here, I seem like I do too much. I think people hate that so um yea....

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited September 2015

@OfficialSheriffMaybe I'm sorry I said never mind because I changed game for Borderlands 1 and I didn't have time to... To talk

• correct :D

No one hates you! We just like to tease and be sarcastic, but no one hates you!

• gawd dayum thred have quick ded right now :D

• So... Who wants to talk on Skype? Or maybe play Borderlands 1 on playstation?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.