Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• You're wrong! It was ASMR videos!

Erm.... I think I know. But I fear if I say, I could be at risk of being banned

• edited September 2015

Oh, you know, you kinda helped yourself out but... thank you. ;)

Anyway, that Sandler bastard completely deserves it. I still got my knife prepared in-case the punches don't serve justice...

Kawaiii posted: »

Rhyiona thread right now thx to paul

• edited September 2015

Can he die already?

He's the "Friend" nobody likes

His only friend in this thread is wolfyzabeth ofc

BigBadPaul posted: »

Oh, you know, you kinda helped yourself out but... thank you. Anyway, that Sandler bastard completely deserves it. I still got my knife prepared in-case the punches don't serve justice...

• edited September 2015

ikr? He just doesn't wanna die...

Him and Wolfyzabeth ain't that much different, so no surprise there. ;p

The only difference is I don't feel the need to punch one of them in the face whenever they show up. xd

Adam Sandler, please die and let Rhys free already...

Kawaiii posted: »

Can he die already? He's the "Friend" nobody likes His only friend in this thread is wolfyzabeth ofc

• They add 25 years on each delay every time someone says Half-Life 3 confirmed......oops.

Not as long as Valve time though.

• Hehe :) Two weeks back I posted a clean version though, 69 comments with no photoshop. ;)

• i choped you half how can you be sad?!?!?1

• What the hell is that thing?

• Welp, g'dnight peps, Have a lot of fun when I'm asleep & at school so I miss out on everything,
    Oh, and here's a slight teaser of what I've been (badly) working on in SFM... (Its not finished, not even close to being finished.)

enter image description here

• hmm better than expected great bro

Welp, g'dnight peps, Have a lot of fun when I'm asleep & at school so I miss out on everything, Oh, and here's a slight teaser of what I've been (badly) working on in SFM... (Its not finished, not even close to being finished.)

• ayy, not a bad start, Chef!

Good night!

Welp, g'dnight peps, Have a lot of fun when I'm asleep & at school so I miss out on everything, Oh, and here's a slight teaser of what I've been (badly) working on in SFM... (Its not finished, not even close to being finished.)

• Okay guys, now I have no idea what's been going on the past couple of days with all of this drama, but I wanted to congratulate you on hitting a 1,000 pages.

Hopefully we can continue to be friendly neighbors.

• This is going to turn out great, I can't wait to see it when it's finished

• stawp you started saying me "shut up"

• edited September 2015

Don't worry, I'm here with some options for ya! Sadness stands no chance in this place!

Option one:

When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead.

Take a short break and go watch something funny - The Simpsons, early seasons of HIMYM, funny cat videos, ... whatever you feel like watching!

Option two:

Don't feel sad, just dance!

Suggested by @buntingsir ; totally a valid option as well! Beyoncé would be proud!

What's it gonna be?

• yep you say so

Okay guys, now I have no idea what's been going on the past couple of days with all of this drama, but I wanted to congratulate you on hitting a 1,000 pages. Hopefully we can continue to be friendly neighbors.

• That's not bad at all! Good job! And goodnight! :)

• Thank you so much, Carley, this is wonderful!

Okay guys, now I have no idea what's been going on the past couple of days with all of this drama, but I wanted to congratulate you on hitting a 1,000 pages. Hopefully we can continue to be friendly neighbors.

• I'm so scared right now! WHAT IS THAT MOSNTER???

• CHILL

SANDLER IS NOT GOING TO BE HERE FOREVER

I PROMISE

• Thank you, that's actually very touching. :')

• AA thank you so much! This is great!

Hopefully we can continue to be friendly neighbors.

Yes, no drama anymore pls

• option two is better because this futurama gif gives me some memories.. <3

HellFish posted: »

Don't worry, I'm here with some options for ya! Sadness stands no chance in this place! Option one: When I get sad, I stop being sad a

• Question :

Who is aware about the unique and last project between @nohuhhuh and me for both threads?

• The one with the Rhyshans and Rhyionas fighting?

GrumpyDof posted: »

Question : Who is aware about the unique and last project between @nohuhhuh and me for both threads?

• those who read my announcement post

why u asking? :)

Question : Who is aware about the unique and last project between @nohuhhuh and me for both threads?

• edited September 2015

GET THIS THING OUT OF HERE!

• I've read it and kinda forgot about it... this place moves so fast sometimes... is there still a way for me to be in it? Please? :)

nohuhhuh posted: »

those who read my announcement post why u asking?

• edited September 2015

sure there's still some room left. Do you want me to draw you like your profile picture?

I've read it and kinda forgot about it... this place moves so fast sometimes... is there still a way for me to be in it? Please?

• Happy tree friends I see, disturbing.....

• Raises hand

• If you're up for it, sure! Thanks! :)

sure there's still some room left. Do you want me to draw you like your profile picture?

• That's why. You're spamming so much, the post don't stay long enough.

• okay! No problem! :3

If you're up for it, sure! Thanks!

• Ned definitely mentioned his wife.

Eryka posted: »

Only the hands!? enter link description here

Sign in to comment in this discussion.