So.....anyone excited for episode 6?

edited September 2015 in Game Of Thrones

I know I am....

Comments

• Since it's my second favorite Telltale game and my third favorite game in general, I'm super excited for this episode but it kinda makes me sad that this season will be over soon :(

• Of course, I cant believe it is the last episode already.

• Not really, if I'm honest.

• I think everyone is

• Not everyone.

Dojo isn't.

I think everyone is

• Yes, and no. I'm excited because I definitely want to see how this story ends. On the other hand, episode 5 had me really lower my expectations.

• Anyone know when this episode comes out? I been waiting for the entire series to be done, before i start it.

• Nope, no one knows. But I'd probably expect late September/early October.

CrazyGeorge posted: »

Anyone know when this episode comes out? I been waiting for the entire series to be done, before i start it.

• Unlike a lot of people, I actually enjoyed Episode 5 for the most part, so yes.

• thanks, so many games to play that are coming out.

I have bought/will buy

MGS: 5
    Mad Max-
    Fallout 4 is coming out in november,
    now GOT is coming out, sometime at the end of this year.
    Star Wars Battlefront-

Plus other games i probably don't even know about/remember right now.

I personally wish game companies would space out their releases throughout the year, so it wouldn't feel like all the games come out at the exact same time, two months before xmas. Where were these releases earlier this year, when we were in that huge game drought earlier this summer. I hate the game drought. It really makes it hard for me to stay current with these games, because as a adult i don't have as much free time to sit/play games, or it just doesn't feel the same like i did when i was 13.

dojo32161 posted: »

Nope, no one knows. But I'd probably expect late September/early October.

• Yeah same here. Kind of sick of the constant bashing on the forums.

SerMarve posted: »

Unlike a lot of people, I actually enjoyed Episode 5 for the most part, so yes.

• I just don't want Gared to die

• Yes. I thought I was the only one that liked that episode. People get a little mad that the traitor story line didn't end the best way, and that the ending choice was bad. I really liked the ending choice, people thought that it was bad writing that Asher dies the second he arrives, but that is just like something that would happen in the show or books. It isn't bad writing it was an unexpected twist.

No_username posted: »

Yeah same here. Kind of sick of the constant bashing on the forums.

• Im really excited, I know everyone keeps complaining about episode 5 but its my personal favorite of the series so far, and I really want to know whats gonna happen next after its ending ;-;

• ^ Finally, someone who likes episode 5 in this site.

Poogers555 posted: »

Im really excited, I know everyone keeps complaining about episode 5 but its my personal favorite of the series so far, and I really want to know whats gonna happen next after its ending ;-;

• enter image description here

Wolfenus54 posted: »

^ Finally, someone who likes episode 5 in this site.

• Yes because I need to see Gryff's beautiful face again.

• Yes and no,

I will enjoy it but when I complete my alternate play-through.. that'll be it. No more continuation.

And if you decide to play it again in a few months, you already know the full story.

• It's time to end this long ordeal.

• enter image description here

Yes because I need to see Gryff's beautiful face again.

• I've been getting more and more excited everytime we don't use the key Mira stole in episode 1.

Stupid Margaery I can't wait to steal all her stuff.

• I think Mira ate that key by now.

I've been getting more and more excited everytime we don't use the key Mira stole in episode 1. Stupid Margaery I can't wait to steal all her stuff.

• Yes and no. I don't want this game to end :S but I also want to know how it ends (wierd eh?).

• Think about it man, what's so great about Games of thrones, the terrible animations and graphics? The predictable story arc, unrelatable characters, the fact that they throw in the TV show characters to sell copies? Idk to me it feels like a cash in on the fans

soysauce posted: »

Yes. I thought I was the only one that liked that episode. People get a little mad that the traitor story line didn't end the best way, and

• I'm scared to play it because of this reason.

ShaneGrimes posted: »

I just don't want Gared to die

• Very excited. Also scared, because Gared.

• Um the animations aren't terrible and in my perspective, the graphics look like they have been improved.

The story is not that predictable and IMO it has a better story than the show. And the last. What the hell? Some people wanted the TV characters to be in the game as well, myself and my friends included.

Fergudooby posted: »

Think about it man, what's so great about Games of thrones, the terrible animations and graphics? The predictable story arc, unrelatable cha

• I'm also scared cuz of Gared, too.

I fear that he's probably trolled by Lord Forrester and his uncle D:

Lewsblake23 posted: »

Very excited. Also scared, because Gared.

• edited September 2015

Oh yes I'm really excited. I didn't like Episode 5 at all because I got too involved with the reveal of the traitor before the release, and it ended up being such a letdown in my playthrough that it ruined the final scene because I was still too angry to enjoy the rest of the episode. I'm not letting this ruin the rest of the series to me because I really loved the other episodes, especially Episode 4, so I have high hopes for Episode 6.

And then, let the Season 2 come!

• I'd honestly be quite sad if the North Grove was nothing whatsoever, after hearing about it for 6 episodes. I'm also worried that it won't be very good! Either way, I just want Gared to survive. But, y'know, this is Telltale. Likely will end with me sobbing on the floor.

I'm also scared cuz of Gared, too. I fear that he's probably trolled by Lord Forrester and his uncle

• Are you planning on playing Tales From the Borderlands, that game is way better than Thrones and even better than TWD S1.

CrazyGeorge posted: »

thanks, so many games to play that are coming out. I have bought/will buy MGS: 5 Mad Max- Fallout 4 is coming out in november, no

• I know right!

Lewsblake23 posted: »

I'm scared to play it because of this reason.

• Yeah I am. TT finales are awesome in my book. Can't wait to see how this all ends.

• Oh definitely! I can't wait to see how this whole story wraps up.

• edited September 2015

I agree with Wolfenus. Frankly, I like the graphics for whatever reason. Sure, they're different from TTG's usual, but it just works for me. The animations may be a bit choppy at times, but it's not as important as the plot and characters, which I think have been pretty well executed so far. Nothing has been predictable for me, personally, aside from the death of Asher/Rodrik which I knew was going to happen sooner or later. I personally think the appearance of the TV show characters gives the game a nice touch. And I mean, the game is based off the TV series, so it only makes sense for at least a few of the characters to make a cameo. But that's just me, you're entitled to your own opinion and so am I.

Fergudooby posted: »

Think about it man, what's so great about Games of thrones, the terrible animations and graphics? The predictable story arc, unrelatable cha

• Hey, I love episode 5 too. :)

^ Finally, someone who likes episode 5 in this site.

• Well, I like it, too. :)

But episode 4 is my favorite episode anyways xD :P

Hey, I love episode 5 too.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.