So.....anyone excited for episode 6?

2»

Comments

• I may just go on a rampage if they kill poor little Gared.

Lewsblake23 posted: »

I'd honestly be quite sad if the North Grove was nothing whatsoever, after hearing about it for 6 episodes. I'm also worried that it won't b

• No. Not weird at all, pretty common actually.

Yes and no. I don't want this game to end :S but I also want to know how it ends (wierd eh?).

• I'm excited! And maybe a little terrified for who's going to die, I don't know if I will be able to handle an emotional episode, not after episode 5.

• edited September 2015

Oh hell yeah. The Others take the haters.

• I don't know what you're talking about re graphics and animation. I love the look of this game. I have gripes about the plot, but none about the visuals.

Fergudooby posted: »

Think about it man, what's so great about Games of thrones, the terrible animations and graphics? The predictable story arc, unrelatable cha

• I was just expecting the wait time to be similar to the wait time for TWD season two... which is, just short of five weeks. And I'm disappointed that we haven't heard news about its release date, or any updates, in so long. To answer the question though, a reserved yes. I hope it'll be as good as episode four.

• wut

I think Mira ate that key by now.

• I didn't get the scene where we can get the key D:

I hope that doesn't come back to bite me, or I will have to replay the whole game and I don't really feel like doing that again. I did that once after playing Episode 4 because not saving Bowen on literally the first important decision of the game was making me feel too guilty, so I had to go back and save him.

I've been getting more and more excited everytime we don't use the key Mira stole in episode 1. Stupid Margaery I can't wait to steal all her stuff.

• Is the key still in her inventory or has Telltale removed it?

I've been getting more and more excited everytime we don't use the key Mira stole in episode 1. Stupid Margaery I can't wait to steal all her stuff.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.