The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I think you misunderstand who starts these arguments.

papai46 posted: »

Can you guys stop trying to start fights with Mark everytime you come here?

• i thought it was anime

BigBlindMax posted: »

China just released a propaganda video about how they'd attack American/Japanese/Filipino held islands in the South China Sea. It's a prett

• Chinese anime??

AWESOMEO posted: »

i thought it was anime

• of course they do.

haven't you heard of jack the ripper? that guy played gta 10 hrs per day and look what happened...

Markd4547 posted: »

enter link description here Just insane to me there were killers and serial killers before video games in fact a lot more and even worse so even thinking this is just crazy to me anyway Does video game create killers?

• enter image description here

Nah impossible bruh his a casual Hitler rekt him Online in GTA

of course they do. haven't you heard of jack the ripper? that guy played gta 10 hrs per day and look what happened...

• edited September 2015

I was a bit nervous about ordering since all the hype might let me down and it's so expensive. But looking around the forum seeing all the excitement and all the awesome perfect 10/10 reviews I said F**k it I'll do it I finally bought the Goonies :'D

enter image description here

The wait for delivery will seem like forever tho I'm counting the seconds :'( oh yeah hopefully Until Dawn and Phantom Pain will be good to

• Yes, chinese cartoons.

Chinese anime??

• Tell me your reaction to the prologue of MGSV when you play it.

I was a bit nervous about ordering since all the hype might let me down and it's so expensive. But looking around the forum seeing all the e

• I will I promise it won't be here for a couple of days though I can't wait :D

Tell me your reaction to the prologue of MGSV when you play it.

• edited September 2015

There is no argument here can we all stop being so dramatic and calm down we had a debate on the issue we can have debates on this forum it's normal that's why I made these topics it's fine to debate that's why I posted them for discussion there is no big argument with Rachel here never was XD

She is very intelligent and made great points we had a debate relevant to the topic everything is fine and again I thank everyone who contributed to this topic :)

I wasn't, Papai. At least I wasn't trying to start an argument. I won't apologize for answering something he said to me and I think I was being pretty civil.

• edited September 2015

Rachelle* .-.

There is no argument here can we all stop being so dramatic and calm down we had a debate on the issue we can have debates on this forum it'

• Ugh Gangs..... I don't like them, the shootings, stabings, drugs, peer pressure, smoking, etc, but I think the connection between them makes people feel better about themselves and if they only helped the community than there would be no problems, gangs are fine, but not gang violence

enter link description here

• there is no big argument with Rachel here never was XD

I believe that would be me.

There is no argument here can we all stop being so dramatic and calm down we had a debate on the issue we can have debates on this forum it'

• He's right though, there was no big argument with you here.

there is no big argument with Rachel here never was XD I believe that would be me.

• The problem with gangs is that they almost always revolve around some kind of criminal enterprise. For the gangs my closest city, it's heroin trafficking.

About ten years ago, a bunch of gangbangers from DDP (Dominicans Don't Play) moved down from New York and basically ruined the city. They killed a bunch of local gang members and bystanders (including kids) until they cornered the heroin trade. Now a shitload of people in Reading are hooked on smack and dying of overdoses. It was such a lovely, welcoming city before they moved in, but now it's impossible to feel safe there.

There's no such thing as an 'ok' gang. They only bring death and decay to communities.

Ugh Gangs..... I don't like them, the shootings, stabings, drugs, peer pressure, smoking, etc, but I think the connection between them makes

• edited September 2015

dayum I called someone the wrong name by accident and that person suddenly appeared :O

Wait a minute this could work

erm............ What Emma Watson or Ellen page :I

waits

there is no big argument with Rachel here never was XD I believe that would be me.

• Salt123's Movie of the Day........Previously: Hot Shots! Today: Quigley Down Under

and a scene of the day (For some reason there isn't a version of the full speech with audio in english on Youtube...)

enter link description here

Here is what he's saying...

Now, I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country.

Men, all this stuff you've heard about America not wanting to fight, wanting to stay out of the war, is a lot of horse dung. Americans, traditionally, love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle.

When you were kids, you all admired the champion marble shooter, the fastest runner, the big league ball players, the toughest boxers. Americans love a winner and will not tolerate a loser. Americans play to win all the time.

Now, I wouldn't give a hoot in hell for a man who lost and laughed. That's why Americans have never lost and will never lose a war. Because the very thought of losing is hateful to Americans.

Now, an army is a team. It lives, eats, sleeps, fights as a team. This individuality stuff is a bunch of crap. The bilious bastards who wrote that stuff about individuality for the Saturday Evening Post don't know anything more about real battle than they do about fornicating.

Now, we have the finest food and equipment, the best spirit, and the best men in the world. You know, by God, I actually pity those poor bastards we're going up against. By God, I do. We're not just going to shoot the bastards. We're going to cut out their living guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks. We're going to murder those lousy Hun bastards by the bushel.

Now, some of you boys, I know, are wondering whether or not you'll chicken-out under fire. Don't worry about it. I can assure you that you will all do your duty. The Nazis are the enemy. Wade into them. Spill their blood. Shoot them in the belly. When you put your hand into a bunch of goo that a moment before was your best friend's face, you'll know what to do.

Now there's another thing I want you to remember. I don't want to get any messages saying that we are holding our position. We're not holding anything. Let the Hun do that. We are advancing constantly and we're not interested in holding onto anything -- except the enemy. We're going to hold onto him by the nose, and we're gonna kick him in the ass. We're gonna kick the hell out of him all the time, and we're gonna go through him like crap through a goose!

Now, there's one thing that you men will be able to say when you get back home, and you may thank God for it. Thirty years from now when you're sitting around your fireside with your grandson on your knee, and he asks you, "What did you do in the great World War II?" -- you won't have to say, "Well, I shoveled shit in Louisiana."

Alright now you sons-of-bitches, you know how I feel. Oh, I will be proud to lead you wonderful guys into battle anytime, anywhere.

• Have you played the previous games in the series?

I was a bit nervous about ordering since all the hype might let me down and it's so expensive. But looking around the forum seeing all the e

• Yes lmfao

Chinese anime??

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited September 2015

Time for a new daily tradition. BBM's daily reality check!

Today's Vice News Capsule (Video)

Thoughts? How does a billion dollars go missing anyway?

I almost shit myself laughing

• Yeah, that was a pretty good moment.

Duck_Hunt posted: »

• We are all connected but to master ourself we must release and destroy any enclosure of feelings, no emotion and no logic should be present.

"I've tried to live a life of logic and emotion... but, slowly, from the knot in my stomach... I begin to feel I'm playing the fool." ― Bruce Wayne (New Earth)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02FkMr21xOA

• Well school starts tomorrow. Can't wait.

• Good luck.

dojo32161 posted: »

Well school starts tomorrow. Can't wait.

• why were you nervous about buying a £2 fucking dvd

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited September 2015

During my lunch break, I decided to go to Target to purchase Until Dawn. The game was sold out, so I had to buy 3 $20 PSN cards

And when I was about to get out, rain started to pour hard. I had to run back to the office

Don't know if you can see the rain, probably not.

So yeah... What's new around here?

EDIT: Didn't realize the pics were going to be huge... whoops.

• Not much, besides a nice, long shit-slinging session in the GOT section.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

During my lunch break, I decided to go to Target to purchase Until Dawn. The game was sold out, so I had to buy 3 $20 PSN cards And w

Talimancer posted: »

why were you nervous about buying a £2 fucking dvd

• This was personally one of my fav moments in twau this was genius writing

Duck_Hunt posted: »

I got Until Dawn in the post today and mgs :')

The longer you wait for until dawn the cheaper it will get so if it's sold out now it's not that bad it's better for you in the long run :)

Here pretty chill atm

During my lunch break, I decided to go to Target to purchase Until Dawn. The game was sold out, so I had to buy 3 $20 PSN cards And w

• Jokes have structure and a punchline, if it was sarcasm you need more of a hint because the way you type makes everything you put down seem like sarcasm.

• since all the hype might let me down and it's so expensive. But looking around the forum seeing all the excitement and all the awesome perfect 10/10 reviews I said F**k it I'll do it I finally bought the Goonies :'D

I think that was hint enough bruh and very obvious anyway

Anyway if you believe that I'm sorry you didn't like the Joke and need more structure have a great day :)

Talimancer posted: »

Jokes have structure and a punchline, if it was sarcasm you need more of a hint because the way you type makes everything you put down seem like sarcasm.

• playstation pleb

• [removed]

since all the hype might let me down and it's so expensive. But looking around the forum seeing all the excitement and all the awesome perfe

• TalimancerTalimancer Banned
    edited September 2015

lol okay, you've got me with yum amazing memes bruh :'DDDDD

• Spent about 15 minutes trying to find a spider in my room so I could kill it, and then went to lay on my bed because I was exhausted before realizing my cat had thrown up on it so now I have cat puke in my hair.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.