Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Don't try to hook people together behind my back.

nohuhhuh posted: »

okay, it was just a thought.

• Night, Cara :D

I'm going to go read and relax, I'll probably be on the thread again tomorrow. Good night, everyone!

• Goodnight, Wolfenus!

Man, I really think you need a nickname, but if you won't accept any of our brilliant suggestions I guess I'll just have to grin and bear it.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Okay, tired, need sleep. ~-^ Goodnight, guys! R rater Rhyiona dreams <333333

• Guys I was just going to my (boring) french class, but now I'm home!

• I'm just choosing to let it go for now.

nah, let's get over it now, cuz we're most likely gonna forget later, amirite?

JumpyJoey posted: »

Well, at least it gave you a good time Oh, and don't think I've forgotten why I tackled you in the first place. I'm just choosing to let it go for now.

• hey, how are you?

how many comments have you missed?

rhonu posted: »

hi people, i'm sorry i'm not around here, i'm at the beach (finally!) and i have to write from mobile and it usualy works like crap, i'm usi

• Does that mean you're gonna tell me the most likely lewd reason for why you thought I was creepy when I said I have ulterior motives?

I'm just choosing to let it go for now. nah, let's get over it now, cuz we're most likely gonna forget later, amirite?

• Ep.5 scene confirmed!!! XD

buntingsir posted: »

(・_・ヾ

• enter image description here

... yes ...

Does that mean you're gonna tell me the most likely lewd reason for why you thought I was creepy when I said I have ulterior motives?

• I'm currently drawing that Gortys comic I promised some days ago and oh boy this is more complicated than I thought :(

I made a little gif while drawing this comic:

enter image description here

I'm sorry @kristi78968 I didn't expect this to take so much time -.-

• Go on, can't have all this suspense for a joke. It is a joke, right?

... yes ...

• That must have been a tough time for you, but you fought it through!

I hope you find new happiness in your life, in whatever form that may be :^)

HellFish posted: »

I'll make a new post after all, so you don't have to keep refreshing this page. Okay, here we go. Well, as I've said already, once upon

• enter image description here Do you see how many times I've write "READ FIFTY SHADES OF GREY", because it's actually this × 10 more times. @Wolfenus54 @Kawaiii and @John_Smith13 must like those news that @kristi78968 will read it.

• I couldn't resist :B

GrumpyDof posted: »

Don't try to hook people together behind my back.

• HahaHA!!! Perfect! <3

something weird..

• I should answer with a "meanish humorous comment" but i'm too tired and sad for that.

I'll just hug you then.

I couldn't resist :B

• What do you want Kristi to read again?

• HAHAHAHA!!!! Your voice just went super high pitched girl!! XP

Wow, you have quite the vocal range :D

kristi78968 posted: »

Volume warning just in case. Didn't sound too loud on my end but again, JUST IN CASE.

• It is a joke, right?

it's a very very very lewd reason, so i'm not sure if i should post it cuz of the banhammer :P

Go on, can't have all this suspense for a joke. It is a joke, right?

• You're nearly there, Harry! Motivational message to keep your spirits up ^-^

HazzatheMan posted: »

HahaHA!!! Perfect!

• enter image description here

What do you want Kristi to read again?

• SHE'S SO CUTE

I'm currently drawing that Gortys comic I promised some days ago and oh boy this is more complicated than I thought I made a little gif while drawing this comic: I'm sorry @kristi78968 I didn't expect this to take so much time -.-

• but i'm too tired and sad for that.

awww :'(

hugs

I should answer with a "meanish humorous comment" but i'm too tired and sad for that. I'll just hug you then.

• Oh. If there's the slightest chance of you getting banned then don't do it, I'd hate for that to happen :(

It is a joke, right? it's a very very very lewd reason, so i'm not sure if i should post it cuz of the banhammer :P

• Nawww <3

I'm currently drawing that Gortys comic I promised some days ago and oh boy this is more complicated than I thought I made a little gif while drawing this comic: I'm sorry @kristi78968 I didn't expect this to take so much time -.-

• Thank you Joey <3

I have 23 pages left :(

You're nearly there, Harry! Motivational message to keep your spirits up ^-^

• And oh you can put my name as Kimmi, heh.

Green613 posted: »

do u want to be added to the tree in the op? if so give me your country and gender (if youre comfortable with that) and I'll update you in whenever I get the chance

• then don't do it, I'd hate for that to happen :(

thanx joey <3

Oh. If there's the slightest chance of you getting banned then don't do it, I'd hate for that to happen

• Oh fuck you then!! XP

I was gonna pour my heart and soul into that fic you wanted me to write!!!! XD

i dunno, i have low standards ¯_(ツ)_/¯

• AHHH, Gortys looks so cute! :D

• Haha, thanks Hazza! :D

HAHAHAHA!!!! Your voice just went super high pitched girl!! XP Wow, you have quite the vocal range

• You've left the halfway mark behind, you can do this!

Thank you Joey I have 23 pages left

• Ep.5 DREAM SEQUENCE confirmed!!!! XD XD XD

TenkGrow posted: »

This was a b*tch to make, took me a week to finish. I hope you guys still like it.

• bro pls

pls

i was just joking pls

pls bruh

Oh fuck you then!! XP I was gonna pour my heart and soul into that fic you wanted me to write!!!! XD

• That's it? You always criticize...

Forgot the ambient light.

• Let's just say I value your other qualities just as much as your lewd skillz :)

Anytime <3

I swear, sometimes I forget how our conversations even started xD

then don't do it, I'd hate for that to happen thanx joey

• thanks!

(I really hope that kristi is not too mad at me right now! I always make promises that I can't keep. ;-;)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

SHE'S SO CUTE

• Hey Rhonu! It's okay, as long as you're having a good time you don't need to be sorry. We're all glad you're having fun at the beach and such. :)

WE MISS YOU TOO. <3

P.S. Rhys is fine, he's currently on a play date with Vaughn. :D

rhonu posted: »

hi people, i'm sorry i'm not around here, i'm at the beach (finally!) and i have to write from mobile and it usualy works like crap, i'm usi

• I doubt it. :P

thanks! (I really hope that kristi is not too mad at me right now! I always make promises that I can't keep. ;-;)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.