Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Yes I have no life! Big deal... :'(

damn bruh

• Haha thanks, well I'm not living in the US yet, I would have to marry @kristi78968 before that lmao.

Green613 posted: »

Ok updated the OP with @Clubremix_Guetta and fixed a couple of avatars. EDIT: FUCK DID I REALLY JUST PUT YOUR COUNTRY AS US? LMAO GONNA FIX

• "Hm, I should punch with this arm more often"

Thanks for voting! Well I mean, this is Rhys were talking about...

• when wolf tries to stop by my house but im recordin my new rhyiona mixtape

• I shall read and review it if you read and review my stuff, lassy :D

And yeah, FF.net has a somewhat complex uploading system... But I'm used to it now :P

This post is kind of off-topic, but I've got a ff.net account now with one TWDG fan fiction. It's pretty weird to handle but if you'd like t

• We have a blog for that dude :P

It's being made by @Kawaii

maybe you guys need a seperate thread to keep track of all your ff.net accounts?

• I know, I was joking too ^^

of course a joke -,-

• That was some serious tongue action right there!!! It's like they were water fountains! XP

Fiona got shot in the back, and she falls into the Sarlacc Pit, and Rhys joins her too! Fiona: I don't want to die, Rhys...

• The real ship : SaladMan × SteakMan

• how the fuck am i still alive

when wolf tries to stop by my house but im recordin my new rhyiona mixtape

• Goldfish actually have really good memory's dude :P

The 5 second memory thing is a myth.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

oh, I have the memory of a goldfish, don't worry about that :P

• wow nice photoshop and how to hell wolf survive that shit ?

when wolf tries to stop by my house but im recordin my new rhyiona mixtape

• enter image description here

Eryka posted: »

I know, I was joking too ^^

• cuz you gotta pass that mix tape around fam

how the fuck am i still alive

• I can imagine Fiona being a DLC player character for some reason :P

Yeah but I mean... if it's just cameos, they can afford to make different endings but if anyone plays a major role in BL3 that kinda puts a dent in that expectation.

• Maybe a S2??? :)

Wolfenus54 posted: »

I don't want the series to end ;___;

• edited September 2015

Are those the latest Megaman characters?

enter image description here

The real ship : SaladMan × SteakMan

• o truu

Poogers555 posted: »

cuz you gotta pass that mix tape around fam

• Since 2004-2014 doe?

HazzatheMan posted: »

Yes I have no life! Big deal...

• You are more than welcome here Victoria!!!

So are you also Scottish like my lassy is? :P

This is a cool thread. Hi everyone! Some of you might know me as Victoria? I'm the editor for the pictures that Cara posts. I'm going to

• I suspect we will have moments of friendliness for the present day.

MAYBE, JUST MAYBE a slight hint of closeness :)

So with the (potential) update about the VA being done for 5, what do we think our realistic chances are of actually getting some (or even any) Rhyona moments in the finale?

• Congrats on the title!!! <3

But what do you do exactly in that fitness club?? :P

Kruzii posted: »

what up, best thread on this planet? yeah, worked a lot the past few days and got the title 'employee of the month' B^) so, what did i miss

• lmao? DOO NOOT SİNK RHYİONA!!!!

The real ship : SaladMan × SteakMan

• edited September 2015

Possibly the cutest picture of Fiona I've made
    This is so cute

• Where did those years come from?

From May to when I joined this thread, I watched repeats of Friends on TV everyday. Got through all 10 Seasons about 3 times.

Since 2004-2014 doe?

• Friends ended in 2004 I think and you joined on 2014 so yee.....

HazzatheMan posted: »

Where did those years come from? From May to when I joined this thread, I watched repeats of Friends on TV everyday. Got through all 10 Seasons about 3 times.

• Why 5am wake up? :/

First day of high school tomorrow. I don't like people. I also don't like getting only 7 hours of sleep. Or waking up at 5 AM. Please pray for me. I'm still attempting to write a Rhyiona fic. Would you mind giving me a prompt?

• More spam... Great waste of my time.

• I'm 9 pages away from catching up at last! XD

How's everyone today?

• I'll bitch slap you if you say that again!

How old are you? If you're still in High-school, then don't bother, girls at that age are 90% looks and body over personality and connection. I'm 20 with no girlfriend, been called ugly to my face, and been friend-zoned a lot...

But since finishing school, girls are more attracted to me, both for looks and personality. Don't get your hopes up at a young age or else you'll have bad ideas for the future :)

Eh, it was inevitable, a guy like me has no chance.

• Guys like shy girls ;)

Well, i like the shy ones sometimes, makes me challenge myself to see if I can get them to leave their shell...

buntingsir posted: »

It's okay, I totally understand how you're feeling, because I feel the same. I mean, I'm too shy and awkward, I can't do anything. .-. But It's always just in our heads, your feelings will change and you'll feel better someday, I'm sure.

• At school: -100

Now: 50 I guess :P

• I joined this thread back in July :P

I was watching Friends whilst being a member of this forum :)

Friends ended in 2004 I think and you joined on 2014 so yee.....

• Nods

Haha thanks, well I'm not living in the US yet, I would have to marry @kristi78968 before that lmao.

• Only 8 pages to go and then I'm done catching up! :D

So seeing as earlier today we had stories about crushes and friend-zones.... I guess I should share mine. I had 4 crushes in High-school, 1 turned me down by walking away and saying nothing, one hot girl kindly declined but nowadays still remembers me quite well, and the other was a really cool friend who gradually shut me out of her life (I think she was really embarrassed by the reveal)

The last one is the worst for me, and killed my confidence dead for years. She was in the year below me and she was SMOKING HOT! I mean, wow, she looked awesome! Anyways, we talked for a bit and I got a stupid crush on her, which I revealed, and she called me ugly to my face.... From then on I just assumed I was fat and ugly with no hope of love in the future.

Since leaving school I must be doing something right as girls notice me a lot more than they used to :P

• Welcome my friend :D

Well this is an intense ship, over thousand pages. Hello. : >

Sign in to comment in this discussion.