Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited September 2015

So damn lonely in here rn lmao these memes will keep me company

• Oh please :P

Whispers Huge

• I like both ;)

But Hard is better...

Eryka posted: »

Strawpoll with a Difficult Choice of Answer : http://strawpoll.me/5435552

• I'm the only one to pick Yes it seems :)

• Ffs I'm the only one who voted for You Better Run :P

Green613 posted: »

http://strawpoll.me/5435700 good morning by the way you fucking donkeys

• I guess, some guys do, but I've never met them :P

And you still have to be pretty to get someone's attention... ._.

HazzatheMan posted: »

Guys like shy girls Well, i like the shy ones sometimes, makes me challenge myself to see if I can get them to leave their shell...

• That was adorable! :D

Hanna has been waiting forever for another Fin to grace this thread with their presence :P

Ihme ettei ennen ole eksynyt suomalaisia, no nyt on Pitää varmaan yksi askel kerrallaan saada muutkin puhumaan suomea. Yeah sure, maybe they need to understand something too... ;>

• OH GOD NO NO NO NO NO!!!!! :'O

• Picture? :)

Kawaiii posted: »

he's prettier than me im mad

• I don't mind shy ones ;)

Well yeah, most of the time looks are what draws them in :/

I bet you're cute irl :)

buntingsir posted: »

I guess, some guys do, but I've never met them :P And you still have to be pretty to get someone's attention... ._.

• Hitler and Stalin gay pairing, shirtless, Hitler looking feminine.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

okay, thx 4 the info, I think I'll pass

• I was :D thanks ^^

(In case you're being serious) Being on a roll means you are getting stuff done quickly and efficiently

• Dude, bro, what is your job? And how old are you anyways??? :)

BigBadPaul posted: »

Well, I got some good news guys, at least! For the rest of this week, I'm pretty much free, starting from tomorrow morning... ish. I can

• Lol, me too :P

I read something else. ;P

• Bembiann is also very attractive if her DA pics are accurate ;)

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Bembiann is love, Bembiann is life :') Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life :')

• That's all it takes to be your love?! You have to like Indie games over stupid CoD? :O

Kristi, why aren't all girls like you? So easy to please :)

kristi78968 posted: »

The ship has set sailed with @Clubremix_Guetta Translation: We are currently the best brOTP on this thread.

• An army of 8 sell-swords, with 3 dead as of the ambush :P

Telltale Forums, I bring you an army! lol

• Well, yeah, you're first, nice to meet you, haha.

That's really nice of you, but I bet you'd be disappointed x]

I don't mind shy ones Well yeah, most of the time looks are what draws them in I bet you're cute irl

• Lol :P

Brawl posted: »

Past midnight here, 1 AM to be precise , I don't have skool cuz I'm not a skrub and I'm bored so I made this. Midnight boredom = Inner Rhyiona , actual fact bruh.

• edited September 2015

YES!!! I'M FINALLY CAUGHT UP!!!

So... Did anyone miss me or does everyone want me to leave? :( I really am sorry for my outburst yesterday....

I know I don't do much on the thread anymore, no thnx to my schedule at work and at home. But I am trying to sort that out, I really do miss you guys so much! I have a huge fanfic planned for you all, @John_Smith13 your smut fic will come (dude, I'm gonna write it, I've decided :D) and hopefully I can be more proactive in my posting as well.

For now it's good night from me. I'll check in tomorrow morning if I can. Love you guys <3

• ? Mice to meet you too :/

Aww don't say that! One person's opinion may be different to another's :D

I know hot girls that have called me both hot and cute, and ones that have called me both ok and unattractive. So you never know until you try :)

Well, yeah, you're first, nice to meet you, haha. That's really nice of you, but I bet you'd be disappointed x]

• That's all it takes to be your love?! You have to like Indie games over stupid CoD? :O

There are other factors, but liking a lot of the games I like helps out a lot. ;D

Kristi, why aren't all girls like you? So easy to please :)

I DON'T KNOW, probably because I'm easy to please. XD

That's all it takes to be your love?! You have to like Indie games over stupid CoD? :O Kristi, why aren't all girls like you? So easy to please

• Do I make the President's cut of factors that she likes? ;) Jk <3

Why can't I meet someone easy to please like you? Life would be different that way :P

kristi78968 posted: »

That's all it takes to be your love?! You have to like Indie games over stupid CoD? :O There are other factors, but liking a lot of

• does everyone want me to leave? :(

No! Don't leave. WE LOVE YOU TOO MUCH HAZZA (platonically of course!)

We miss you too Hazza and can't wait for your fanfic. <3 :)

YES!!! I'M FINALLY CAUGHT UP!!! So... Did anyone miss me or does everyone want me to leave? I really am sorry for my outburst yesterday.

• What's with that grumpy smiley face? :P It was just me trying to joke and failing as usual, lol.

I know you're right, but it ain't easy getting rid of your own prejudices about yourself, that's all. (:

? Mice to meet you too Aww don't say that! One person's opinion may be different to another's I know hot girls that have called me both hot and cute, and ones that have called me both ok and unattractive. So you never know until you try

• Goodmorning, guys ~-^

How are you all, today? <3

• edited September 2015

Bad, it's 2 am where I live and I can't sleep. I also have school today so......I'm basically fucked since I have to present an essay. I don't want it to be like last year where I didn't go to sleep one night and the next day my classmates were so damn annoying that the teacher had to call everyone by name to leave the class one by one (as punishment). I was the first one to be let out so I used the front door where everyone's desks were facing, I was so tired I literally fell face first onto the floor to sleep. It was so embarrassing.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Goodmorning, guys ~-^ How are you all, today?

• I'll be at midnight. D: Gotta sleep or I'll be found out.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

You need to post in the afternoon otherwise people aren't gonna reply.

• Oh :(

That happened one time to me, I couldn't sleep in the night yet a fell asleep in the classroom but the teachers are 2lazy2notice xD

Bad, it's 2 am where I live and I can't sleep. I also have school today so......I'm basically fucked since I have to present an essay. I don

• Aw sorry to hear that. I don't know if I could even handle that many rejections. :(

But yeah as you said when you have confidence it helps a lot. :) plus, even those mean girls have to mature at some point. (well not all of them but most of them :P)

Only 8 pages to go and then I'm done catching up! So seeing as earlier today we had stories about crushes and friend-zones.... I guess I

• Well you already know my answer :D

I gotta say that I'm impressed how dedicated you are when it comes to reading all the comments and participating. It always feels great to see tons of comments from you :D

Too bad we are not usually online at the same time since I'm already sleeping when you are able to be here but I will try my best to stay up little longer and talk with you... ;3

YES!!! I'M FINALLY CAUGHT UP!!! So... Did anyone miss me or does everyone want me to leave? I really am sorry for my outburst yesterday.

• That's tough man, I'm sorry... :(

But it sounds like you're doing better now, right?

Only 8 pages to go and then I'm done catching up! So seeing as earlier today we had stories about crushes and friend-zones.... I guess I

• Wha... why would you think that?!

We miss you, don't worry! Looking forward to that fanfic! :)

And by the way, every morning I'm interested which comments/posts you decided to revive. :D

• i dunno I just like to draw cute stuff

Why do you make everything so fucking adorable?

• a wild HellFish appears

But your jokes are funny! I love them! :D

tries to run away, but trips

Damn... sorry for stalking your conversation. :P

Well, while I'm already here, I might as well contribute...

There's nothing wrong with shy girls! They're so cute! ;)

The only problem is that when the guy is shy as well, it's obviously really hard to get something going... Source: am a shy guy (I was always like that, but, well, those two events I wrote about yesterday didn't really help it lol).

What's with that grumpy smiley face? :P It was just me trying to joke and failing as usual, lol. I know you're right, but it ain't easy getting rid of your own prejudices about yourself, that's all. (:

• People say that you have to appreciate yourself, so that other people can do that too (though I'm absolutely not the right person to say that lol). Also those words about how people view you differently are very true and apply here as well. :D

I'm glad to hear that you're doing better now.

• It's always fun to talk to you, don't say a word about leaving. >:[

• edited September 2015

Hello!? Anybody home!?? Just finished school at 12:30pm!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.