How badly did you beat up Gryff Whitehill?

Comments

• I wanted to kill him, but it wouldn't be a wise move, though. :P

But damn that fucking glitch in episode 5 .-.

• How do you beat him until lady forrester stops you? I've tried all options , please I want to take his eye out! Is this something that is excluded from iOS?

• Please edit your topic title.

• edited August 2015

I beat him until he lost the eye. I didn't want to maim him, however, somewhat I missed that Gryff would lose the eye if hit with the cane. I knocked him unconscious when he yielded.
    At the time I felt bad for his eye, but when I saw him with that grin on his face in episode five during his appearance when he did (I'm not writing the spoiler), I thought he deserved it all.
    During episode 4 I willingly avoid killing him because I didn't wanted Ludd getting the news of his son's violent death with Ryon in his hands and also I thought Gryff would have been much more useful as an hostage.

• I find it funny how the majority of people maimed Gryff, but only a minority stood up to him (which I did). Cowards.

Anyway, I hit him twice. Once, because I felt like it, and again for the Maester. I then stopped for two reasons. I didn't want Ryon getting hurt, for my mistreatment of Gryff; and Rodrik, at least my Rodrik, isn't the type of person who beats someone who can't fight back. The Forresters are better people than the Whitehills, and my Rodrik showed it there. "You're lucky you didn't get worse," he said. And he was right.

Though, admittedly, after Episode 5, I regretted the decision... :P

• No thanks.

The_Duck posted: »

Please edit your topic title.

• Damn strait! That's my little potato prince!

elgardo4 posted: »

It was really in the game files or fake?

• I annihilated him the first playthrough.. Cause fuck him that's why.

But my second playthrough I didn't even jt him once, with Rodrik saying he's better then that (Gryff called me a coward). Well when Rodrik died, they still destroyed my eye socket and spit on me so I shoulda went Hulk on him.

• Spoiling the games for others and then being rude about it is not cool.-.-

cgilkey posted: »

No thanks.

• Was I the only one that stopped after hitting him only three times? (Before you hit him with the cane)

• I really wish the game hadn't glitched at that moment, because that character model is great. But why is he covered in blood, wouldn't he have cleaned it off. The cuts and eye patch make sense but the blood all over his face doesn't.

elgardo4 posted: »

It was really in the game files or fake?

• I beat the living shit out of him until he went unconscious. Guy was such an asswipe.

• Telling someone no isn't being rude. It clearly says spoiler, no one has to open this discussion.

Spoiling the games for others and then being rude about it is not cool.-.-

• edited September 2015

so by that logic youre okay with ludd beating the shit out of ryon and blinding him

angrykurd posted: »

I beat him until he lost an eye. The way i see it is that even if we blind Gryff, we are still no childmurderers. And should anything happen to Ryon, Gryff will have the same experience.

• edited September 2015

well the blood is black, and he is covered in dirt. i guess he just didnt washed his face in the celler which could get him killed from infection, but i guess if you played a reckless rodrick this can make sense.

• I hit him until he asked me to stop.

I think that's just before you take his eye. It looked like Rodrik was aiming there.

But he said "Enough," so I stopped. I didn't want to look like a monster in front of Elaena. And there's not much sport in beating a man being held by your hired goons. I got a lot more pleasure by taking him to the ground with the move Royland taught me.

• Funny thing, Elaena wanted Rodrik to kill Gryff :p

I hit him until he asked me to stop. I think that's just before you take his eye. It looked like Rodrik was aiming there. But he said

• I stopped when he was blinded and moaned "I yield". He couldn't teach my Rodrick to submit, instead Rodrik taught him.

• Apparently not bad enough since the last time I saw his smug face he seemed completely unharmed

• I did not hit him, it's not true! It's bullshit! I did not hit him! I DID NAHT!

• is there a non glitched video of the final scene?

• I know she says that. And I'm sure that she'd be happy if he died.

But I still think she'd be a little discomforted watching him beat him to death.

Difference between wanting the sausage and seeing it get made. As it were.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Funny thing, Elaena wanted Rodrik to kill Gryff

• Well, if you do beat Gryff so she can see it, Elaena looks pleased and encourages you to go on.

I know she says that. And I'm sure that she'd be happy if he died. But I still think she'd be a little discomforted watching him beat him to death. Difference between wanting the sausage and seeing it get made. As it were.

• I would've stopped at three if I knew he was going to take out an eye, but I'm kind of glad I did. Gryff is such an a-hole

soysauce posted: »

Was I the only one that stopped after hitting him only three times? (Before you hit him with the cane)

• That glitch made me so mad!

Apparently not bad enough since the last time I saw his smug face he seemed completely unharmed

• The way your said it was rude. And it's the topic title itself that's a spoiler.

Telling someone no isn't being rude. It clearly says spoiler, no one has to open this discussion.

• Lmao saying no thanks is not rude. You're way too sensitive.

The way your said it was rude. And it's the topic title itself that's a spoiler.

• TellTale better have that glitch fixed in Episode 6, that totally killed the scene in my "Badass" playthrough.

Apparently not bad enough since the last time I saw his smug face he seemed completely unharmed

• what? the way he said it was polite

The way your said it was rude. And it's the topic title itself that's a spoiler.

• She*

what? the way he said it was polite

• Right? Seeing the standing up to Gryff/maiming Gryff ratio legitimately disgusted me more than anything Gryff or Ludd have done.

I find it funny how the majority of people maimed Gryff, but only a minority stood up to him (which I did). Cowards. Anyway, I hit him tw

• No, it was very rude and sarcastic. But the point is that this topic title is a spoiler and should be changed.

Lmao saying no thanks is not rude. You're way too sensitive.

• No it wasn't but okay I'll let you be upset over it.

No, it was very rude and sarcastic. But the point is that this topic title is a spoiler and should be changed.

• He needed some eye regenerating abilities that's fo sure.

• Yes, it was. And again, the point is that your topic title is a spoiler. You should change it. It's in the forum rules.

No it wasn't but okay I'll let you be upset over it.

• Here's a picture of Dexter Grif being punched by Rodrick Heffley on a Snowy hill.

enter image description here

• You clearly took it the wrong way but like I said I'm going to let you think I meant it in a sarcastic way. Now I'm done with this conversation, have a nice day.

Yes, it was. And again, the point is that your topic title is a spoiler. You should change it. It's in the forum rules.

• You misspelled ''Griff''.

Here's a picture of Dexter Grif being punched by Rodrick Heffley on a Snowy hill.

• Nope. That's how dexter's Name is spelled in RvB

Reconn posted: »

You misspelled ''Griff''.

• You need to stop ignoring the issue.-.-

You clearly took it the wrong way but like I said I'm going to let you think I meant it in a sarcastic way. Now I'm done with this conversation, have a nice day.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.