How badly did you beat up Gryff Whitehill?

Comments

• I noticed that how composed Rodrick is changes depending on how badly you beat Gryff. If you go all the way and don't stop beating him until you're stopped he's barely holding back his rage as he orders the whitehills confined to the cellars.

• LOL, i beat him up until his eye was a bloody cunt, and then i knocked him out.
    on the second playthrough i just punched him two times, cause he did have a chance to beat up rodrik and even talia.

• In my other file I'd the same except I'd give him one me whack to knock him out cold so we don't have to listen to him anymore.

Ismokeherb posted: »

I gave him the full beating as well. Savored each blow and then I spat on him.

• I beat the S*** out of him and enjoyed every second of it...then I knocked him out.

• Exactly what I did. Though I think he deserved several punches for beating the maester, but still, beating a restrained person is just too low for a lord.

Skiba7671 posted: »

He was restrained so I couldn't hit him.

• I hit him until his mother stopped me

• i hit him 3 times i ddint want to hit him again cuz i was thinking about Ryon

• I didn't hit him. I don't know why i didn't because I don't realy care about Ryon... I guess I just didn't want to be the bad guy...

• I knocked him out. It felt good.

• In game of thrones there are no good guys

I didn't. We're supposed to be the good guys. It makes no sense from a pragmatic standpoint either, the Whitehills will want revenge for his mistreatment and they have the means to do it to Ryon.

• I hit him twice, and when Gryff said "is this the man you'd rather have?" I decided my Rodrik was better than that.

• Well you can say that he wont be very good at orientation cross country race.

• edited July 2015

I always go all the way...

Hey, I can say that the maester slipped up while treating him due to having CRIPPLED HANDS!

bloop posted: »

Oh, I didn't want to stop. https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=KUDAg0tXAZs

• Thats the illusion of choice. I wanted to kill him, but ofcourse, someone jumps in because reasons.
    I hope telltale actually allows some real choices soon.

• I punched him maaaaaaaaaaany times like......many many ma......enough

• I didn't beat him, my passive-aggressive Rodrik as all talk.

• I hit him once. I didn't want to Fuck things up anymore with the Whitehills, But god damn did Gryff deserve it.

• I hit him 3 times. Once my cane was raised I stopped. I figured not maiming could be helpful down the road like in The Wolf Among Us. Plus it would have been too malicious.

• I continued to hit him until the mom told me to stop. I didn't want to act like him, but y'know...a few punches are justifiable. :)

• But if there are..

You know exactly what happens..( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Kenny4ever posted: »

In game of thrones there are no good guys

• I did beat him until the very end. Until that bitch Elyssa stopped me. -_-

• edited July 2015

I beat him all the way then spat on him. I didn't worry about what the the Whitehills would do to Ryon and I still don't. I wrote Ryon off as dead the moment he was taken.

• Gary-OakGary-Oak Banned
    edited July 2015

Three Times. I don't think he really deserves to lose an eye. Sure he's a massive douche, but he hasn't done anything REALLY bad.

• I beat that fucker all the way. Not because he's a douche but Rodrik has suffered a lot lately and I thought that even an honorable and good man can go nuts sometimes ( specially when you have lost your king and father by treason, your little brother because lord whitehill let the dogs out, your other lil brother has been kidnapped, your sister is in a nest of vipers, and everyone you love is being tortured and humiliated)

• I beat him until he lost an eye. The way i see it is that even if we blind Gryff, we are still no childmurderers. And should anything happen to Ryon, Gryff will have the same experience.

• It doesn't matter what you choose, the same outcome happens. Be brutal!

• I took his eye. He's lucky (depending how you see it) he isn't dead.

• edited August 2015

i beat up his ass until near death, it's so strange how he recover that fast.

• Family Guy did it as an homage to Office Space.

lavablood24 posted: »

Wasn't this on family guy

• I only hit him 3 times. Then Ramsay didnt hurt my Rodrik in the episode after.

• Just took out his eye and that was it.

• I hit him pretty bad until the mother stopped me then I knocked him out and it felt awesome.

• Same! I hope we can go Carver all over his face in the last episode!

Carley44 posted: »

I hit him pretty bad until the mother stopped me then I knocked him out and it felt awesome.

• I really hope so. I want at least one Whitehill dead , poor Forresters :(

gomatamo posted: »

Same! I hope we can go Carver all over his face in the last episode!

• It was really in the game files or fake?

enter image description here

• I beat him so bad that, "weeks" or not he shouldn't have been as healed as he was. At the very least his eye should still be busted. It's not like he's been sitting there for years.

• Damn it, Telltale. I wanted Gryff to look like that. Couldn't they fix the glitch?! It makes me sad seeing him not wounded ;-;

elgardo4 posted: »

It was really in the game files or fake?

• Yeah, it's actually a glitch. He's supposed to be wounded in episode 5 but Telltale didn't fix it so... .-.

i beat up his ass until near death, it's so strange how he recover that fast.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.