Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Not with the notepad program... I spammed Ctrl Z lol

Green613 posted: »

Can't you just undo the delete?

• nah, 10% of my money, that's nothing

that makes you poor

• edited September 2015

Raises hand and then gets attacked by fifty manhacks, causing the server to lag, and dies

I just realized... Raise your hand if you have GMOD?

• One of us!

One of us!

when i have nothing better to do theres lots of threads with like 50 comments that i should read through also im pretty obviously spying too LMAO secret Rhysha shipper confirmed? never

• enter image description here

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Hoooo kay guys so I just deleted Chapter 3... an hour of work. I am now rewriting it. May take a few days though since I already hid the evi

Rhys is touching the booty. [heavy breathing]

Pipas posted: »

One of us! One of us!

• Whoa, imagine converting Green to a Rhysha-shipper. His whole thread's hierarchy would crumble. :D

The perfect strike...we should make this our Plan...C

enter image description here

• Hello Rhyshas,

It's that time of a month again.

Doesn't seem that long ago since we celebrated our four month anniversary. Well, here we go again – another month, another celebration. That's right, exactly five months ago this thread was brought to life.

Five months and still alive and kickin'. That's a hell of a long time. Aren't many threads on the forum that have achieved such an accomplishment. I know I'm repeating myself here every month, but it wouldn't be possible without you guys. Your shipping comments, non-shipping comments, fanarts, fanfics and even the infamous Spongebob spam has kept this thread alive for so long and it warms my heart to see how much has the thread grown since the day it was created. From bunch of shippers to the gigantic thread it is today. Quite the achievement indeed.

And what have we achieved so far you ask?

• The thread has been opened over 204.000 times. (last month it was 133K)
    • The main post has been liked 148 times. (15 more than last month)
    • Right at this moment we have 133 proud Rhyshans among our ranks. (20 more than last month)
    • WIKI WIKI
    • We spent countless of hours talking on CHATZY . If you want to join, just say so and I'll send you a password. :P
    • Our GAMING MODULE is still working, so if you have time on Thursday/Saturday don't be shy and join us. :P I'll post results of the poll soon. Very soon.
    • And of course the dozens of fan arts, fan fics and other creative stuff you guys made were posted. ;)

Now I'll just post inevitable Leo gif and be on my way. I hope I'll see you guys next month on our special 6-month anniversary. ;)

To Rhysha!

PS: How are you doing Rhyionas? Hope everything's fine. :)

• A quality post for a quality thread. ;)

Hello Rhyshas, It's that time of a month again. Doesn't seem that long ago since we celebrated our four month anniversary. Well, h

• And you have the guilty king's support, of course. Which is always nice to have.

Hello Rhyshas, It's that time of a month again. Doesn't seem that long ago since we celebrated our four month anniversary. Well, h

• And here we go. The polls are closed, let's announce the winner!

For this Thursday, you chose to play...

Left4Dead 2!

So check your guns, sharpen your axes, because the zombie massacre will start tomorrow at our usual time! Countdown to the event.

And for the new game you chose...

Drumrolls please.

Unturned!

So get downloading if you don't have it yet, because we'll play it this Saturday!

I'll post countdown for this after the L4D2 event is finished.

Pipas out

• I've shared a few videos here before, and you guys seem to like them, so boom!
    First is the interesting relationship between Rhys and Jack (Not ship)
    And the second is my own version of what ep4 should've been (In my opninion :) )
    enter link description here
    enter link description here

• edited September 2015

Second video is the thing i think happened ( not so straight something happened between reject option and Kidnapping ( I NEED EP 5 NOW )

Amazing work keep it up

kaza125 posted: »

I've shared a few videos here before, and you guys seem to like them, so boom! First is the interesting relationship between Rhys and Jack

• Cheers dude, I've got some Tales videos aswell, feel free to check them out :D

SzymeG posted: »

Second video is the thing i think happened ( not so straight something happened between reject option and Kidnapping ( I NEED EP 5 NOW ) Amazing work keep it up

• Wow, it's been 5 months already, time certainly does fly. I want to say thanks to all the amazing Rhyshas that have made this thread a resounding success.

• YAY! ALL GLORY TO RHYSHA!
    THE EMPIRE OF THE CTARL-CTARL IS BEHIND YOU ALL THE WAY!!!!!

Also, Gatsby... bah! That book/movie needed a car chase or a rooftop-fistfight in the rain... or... something. Just something to liven it up.
    The movie/book peaked at the first party scene with the Gatsby reveal and couldn't live up to it after that.
    I know it's not an action movie/book, but it was a slow crawl to get through.

• Five months, eh?

I am still here, still proud to be here and still love all of you beautiful people :) <3

WIKI WIKI

:(

• Thank you for my new wallpaper :) <3

It's been a while since I've made some art for this sexy thread. So who's up for a Rhysha vacation?

• I have. but I don't play it. like...half of my steam-library

• I've only been here for a little more than 2 months (June 27th) but enjoyed my time here since. And I'm looking to stay here til the end of the thread itself.

To Rhysha and all its wonderful Rhyshans! :D

• good thing it'll never happen LMAO

Whoa, imagine converting Green to a Rhysha-shipper. His whole thread's hierarchy would crumble. The perfect strike...we should make this our Plan...C

• How many times we've heard that Green? Never is a such strong word...

good thing it'll never happen LMAO

• edited September 2015

why do you guys even want me anyway

half the time we're all arguing with eachother ROFL

EDIT: had to change the "LMAO" to a "ROFL" because i already used "LMAO" in my other post

Leluch123 posted: »

How many times we've heard that Green? Never is a such strong word...

• Well for starters to see all Rhyionans reaction when their ,,Papa" shows up with Rhysha mark on his avatar. That would be a sight to see. Two it would be kind of symbolic you know, to have their leader converted.

why do you guys even want me anyway half the time we're all arguing with eachother ROFL EDIT: had to change the "LMAO" to a "ROFL" because i already used "LMAO" in my other post

• thats sounds so evil and disappointing

Well for starters to see all Rhyionans reaction when their ,,Papa" shows up with Rhysha mark on his avatar. That would be a sight to see. Two it would be kind of symbolic you know, to have their leader converted.

• edited September 2015

Hey @Green613 :P

• edited September 2015

DON'T WORRY! I BUILT THE PERFECT TRAP! HE'LL NEVER ESCAPE NOW! ;D
    Edit: Changed she to he. I already knew this. God damn confusing picture. :(

• Why disappointing? what do you expected?

thats sounds so evil and disappointing

• edited September 2015

it's so f*cking evil I would freaking love to see it happen. not because I changed ships again, but because...well, just because it would be funny to see the thread burn...

edit: also, green becoming a rhysha-shipper would be like yoda becoming a sith

Well for starters to see all Rhyionans reaction when their ,,Papa" shows up with Rhysha mark on his avatar. That would be a sight to see. Two it would be kind of symbolic you know, to have their leader converted.

• You so need to post it on Rhyiona thread hahaha

• wait...you could build walls in aoe 3? what the heck? I bought all the expansion sets and can't remember walls!

DON'T WORRY! I BUILT THE PERFECT TRAP! HE'LL NEVER ESCAPE NOW! ;D Edit: Changed she to he. I already knew this. God damn confusing picture.

• As you wish. hrhrhr

You so need to post it on Rhyiona thread hahaha

• edited September 2015

Yes, it's in the wall supreme edition expansion freemium dlc.
    And the best thing about it... it's free! AND IT COMES WITH THE BASE GAME!

Dracu98 posted: »

wait...you could build walls in aoe 3? what the heck? I bought all the expansion sets and can't remember walls!

• I can just imagine your anime profile pic with nice, big Rhysha mark attached to the bottom of it. It's beautiful.

thats sounds so evil and disappointing

• If, for some reason, Rhys was to give Sasha the stun baton in the next episode...Sasha would survive any brush with death....just to say these lines:

"Well, we had a pinky promise."

"Well, you told me not to hurt myself."

This some dank shit, mon. By: MsMagicAnimation

Sign in to comment in this discussion.