Who Do You Think Will Be The New Playable Characters If There Is A GoT Season 2?

I would like for there to be more playable characters in different places, and in different houses. Maybe in season 2 you could play as Ebbert or Torrhen Whitehill (I think those are there names). Or Beska, Duncun\Royland unlikely because they are determinant characters, but would still be cool if possible, and I think Talia would be an interesting playable character even though it would mean playing as another Forrester again. And maybe there could be new characters not seen or talked about yet that we could play as, but I think it would be best to play as an already introduced character because when reading the books it is always interesting to start a new book and have a few of the POV characters be ones that you already know of but don't know a lot about, like when Jaime became a POV character in book 3 he became much more interesting. But those are just what I could think of please tell me characters you want to play as.

Comments

• I think if we could play as Ebbert, maybe as a neutral character to the whitehill vs Forrester story, but he's more connected to the Gared story and the walker threat since he is at the citadel.

If we play as Torrhen, I hope we would leave the Forrester perspective and become the new lord of the Whitehills. And learn more about the history of the two houses, from the other perspective

• I think that Malcom will be playable in season 2 since he had that mystery mission with daenerys to do. Unlesss this is actually goona be impacting on the last episode then my theory is invalid

• If we get to play as an ice dragon all will be forgiven

• edited September 2015

(As speaking options) We have 3 versions of dragon roars, and the fourth option is to burn the person.

10/10

Chris_Storm posted: »

If we get to play as an ice dragon all will be forgiven

• I Hope Malcolm. He is my Favorite non-playable character. Maybe Ryon. Seeing westeros with the eyes of a little child. That actually was the Main reason why i liked TWDS2.

• I think we all are underestimating the coolest character in Meereen... Croft.

• I reckon Gared and Mira will return as playable characters. Then I think we'll get to play as a character introduced in season 1, like Gwyn or Beshka, and I think we'll also have a brand new character who we know nothing about.

• Beskha, Malcolm, Mira and Gared. It is known

(I liked the idea of Ebbert being a Maester and therefore knowing about the North Grove and continuing this storyline. Sylvi could do as well.)

• Beskha, Ryon, Talia, and Mira.

• What about that black pitfighter lady

• edited September 2015

Amaya. Could be possible, but I think if they were going along the lines of a character like that, Beskha might be a better choice. Although Amaya doesn't have much character development which would make her a blank slate, and that would be good so people can pick her personality.

Kenny4ever posted: »

What about that black pitfighter lady

• Well, if Asher/Rodrik dies in episode 6, then I think in season 2 (if there will be a season 2) the playable characters will be:

1. Ryon
    2. Gared
    3. Mira (maybe)
    4. Malcolm

But in season 2, it might be the story of another house. Well, I would a season 1 DLC that will show us what happened to the Forresters after their battle with the Whitehills (except if everyone from House Forrester die in episode 6, which that would be the worst thing Telltale to do since it's going to ruin the whole story)

• edited September 2015

Hahah the options for being the icedragon:
    Fly right, fly left, freeze this, freeze that, freeze him....

freezes tree
    Note appears in top left corner: "the squirrels will definitely remember that."

Chris_Storm posted: »

If we get to play as an ice dragon all will be forgiven

• edited September 2015

I think the playable characters could be
    1. Malcolm.
    2. maybe Ryon if the Forresters haven't gotten him back in episode six.( he could talk to lord Whitehill and kinda show what the whitehills are saying and doing...)
    3. Gared
    4. mira
    5. Rodrick/Asher if they live in episode 6.
    6. Beskha.
    i don't think they'll introduce any new characters because they already have many options that could work well with the storyline although I may be incorrect....lets just see how episode six plays out... Maybe they'll have some sort of foreshadowing going on there....

• I would also like to play as beskha but then there's the problem with the determinant asher. They would have to get rid of him because hes not in everybodys storyline. Maybe if the second brother dies in the last episode we have a chance to play beskha.

Amaya. Could be possible, but I think if they were going along the lines of a character like that, Beskha might be a better choice. Although

• Does an ice dragon have freeze breath? I thought it was just a dragon who lives in cold areas and spits fire:D

Nlewis posted: »

Hahah the options for being the icedragon: Fly right, fly left, freeze this, freeze that, freeze him.... freezes tree Note appears in top left corner: "the squirrels will definitely remember that."

• With the determinant Asher I think he might die in the finale, so that in the second season Beskha would mention that he died at that port when he got back from Essos or that he died in battle against the Whitehills.

I would also like to play as beskha but then there's the problem with the determinant asher. They would have to get rid of him because hes n

• I think TT should have a lot of POV characters, like in the books there are eight, and kind of like in the show, in certain episodes you might not see a POV character. TT could do it that way maybe have more than Six episodes or have those six episodes be longer that way they can have more POV characters with the same amount of screen time. Just an idea not one that I would want but I think if TT did it that way than it could be interesting.

Nlewis posted: »

I think the playable characters could be 1. Malcolm. 2. maybe Ryon if the Forresters haven't gotten him back in episode six.( h

• No Gared? You think he's gonna die in episode 6? Or something else?

AgentZ46 posted: »

Beskha, Ryon, Talia, and Mira.

• I'd gladly like Gared as playable if he survives. Although even if he does survive I can't imagine what kind of role he would have in Season 2.

ShaneGrimes posted: »

No Gared? You think he's gonna die in episode 6? Or something else?

• It kinda matters how the storyline goes from here. Because there is a lot they could do with Gared if they keep him outside the wall. He may join the wilding garrison to attack castle black, or he may get rescued by Jon snow (this is the one I hope for) and after a short trial (also I'm hoping Frostfinger either dies or loses his lord commander position) he rejoins the nights watch and helps defend castle black. But I'd hope his story defers from the Forresters for now and switches over to the white walker/wilding threat.

But either way, whether he wants to help the Forresters or not..

Winter is Coming.

AgentZ46 posted: »

I'd gladly like Gared as playable if he survives. Although even if he does survive I can't imagine what kind of role he would have in Season 2.

• I would enjoy it if they dumped the whole House Forester thing and did what they should have done in the first place: let us play as a character from the show.

My vote would be a game where you play Ned Stark and show the events leading to Robert Baratheon becoming king.

• Lol I would assume it would

Does an ice dragon have freeze breath? I thought it was just a dragon who lives in cold areas and spits fire:D

1. Malcolm
    2. Talia
    3. Ryon (not sure..)
    4. Gared (if survived)
    5. Beskha ( a small possibility)
    6. Mira (if survived and avoided getting killed by the lannisters)
  • edited September 2015

We need characters in the key locations: Ironrath, King's Landing, Wall & beyond, Essos...

So my bets are in for:

• Ironrath: Mira
    • KL: Talia (I assume Asher/Rodrick will die in the final)
    • North: Gared
    • Essos: Malcolm (maybe Beshka returns...)
  • Ryon
    Gared
    Mira
    Ryon's successor
    A new character

• Gared, Mira, Asher (only to Episode 1), Ebbertt and a new character.

• Malcolm. Gared. Talia. Mira.

• I'd say at least a few new characters. Not many Forresters left, but maybe we'll still get to play as the ones who remain after Ep. 6.

• I might get some shit for this...

But Harys would be a really nice playable character. Using someone related to the Whitehills without directly being linked (to my knowledge) to their family.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.