IDEAS FOR SEASON 2 TO FORGET THE LONG WAITING.

I think the season 2 will focus in Malcolm,Ryon,Gared and Talia in the final episode of season 1 my opinion is that Asher and Rodrick will die just like Gryff and Ludd.

Comments

• Playable Characters

• Ludd Whitehill (he will kill the surviving brother after Gryff is murdered by R/A)
    • Gared (North Grove?)
    • Mira (Cersei's spy during the events of Season 5)
    • Malcolm (Daenery's bitch in Meereen, will help out with the Sons of the Harpy)
    • Talia (On the run from everyone after her family is murdered by the whitehills) (similar to Arya,)
  • How about FUCK THAT

Wigams posted: »

Playable Characters * Ludd Whitehill (he will kill the surviving brother after Gryff is murdered by R/A) * Gared (North Grove?) * Mir

• Ludd's Voice actor is the best and Ludds an awesome character. No one in the world of Game of Thrones is solely evil or solely good. It's sort of like Ned Starks view on Jaime. We believed early on that Jaime was a horrible person until we got to see his POV and we realized that Jaime wasn't that bad and he was a hero

How about FUCK THAT

• How about The Wolf Among Us Season2?! No more GoT I have the show for my GoT fix I want Telltale to focus on other IP's, or an original IP

• It isnt necessary to make season 2 right now we are just talking about future releases

Fergudooby posted: »

How about The Wolf Among Us Season2?! No more GoT I have the show for my GoT fix I want Telltale to focus on other IP's, or an original IP

• edited September 2015

I know, but cmon, I know Telltale has a partnership with Marvel so let's see something out of the MCU! or something new, and if they approach GoT S2, I think a new cast is in order, but that's just me

It isnt necessary to make season 2 right now we are just talking about future releases

• to be honest i am not fun of Marvel i would prefer walking dead season 3 or the wolf among us 2

I know, but cmon, I know Telltale has a partnership with Marvel so let's see something out of the MCU! or something new, and if they approach GoT S2, I think a new cast is in order, but that's just me

• edited September 2015

Okay, the two top things I want for Season 2:

1 - Have a warg as a POV. I love Arya's wolf dreams, and there are wargs among the free folk too so maybe we can find one (or maybe Sylvi is one!).

2 - Still have a POV in King's Landing, even if not Mira. One thing I REALLY want but I find unlikely is to have two POVs in King's Landing and play them in a similar way we play Rhys and Fiona in Tales from Borderlands. A dream coming true would be to have Morgryn and Mira as POVs in KL, scheming and plotting all around the place while watching Cersei's world crumble, but that's just a dream.

I think Malcolm being a playable character on the next season is a given.

• edited September 2015

My predictions for playable characters:

Malcolm: Fighting the Sons of the Harpy in Meereen.

Talia: On the run after loss of Ironrath.

Torrhen Whitehill: Involved in the goings-on at Winterfell during Season 5 and 6 of the show.

Mira: she could stay in King's Landing, or perhaps flee to Braavos (leading to an Arya cameo?).

(possibly) Gared: I don't think he'll live, but he might be involved in the happenings on the Wall.

• lol me to, exactly

to be honest i am not fun of Marvel i would prefer walking dead season 3 or the wolf among us 2

• Yeah well, I see a tiny problem with Ludd being the playable character...

Cause he will be fooking dead...

Ludd's Voice actor is the best and Ludds an awesome character. No one in the world of Game of Thrones is solely evil or solely good. It's

• Okay okay how about...

We get Ludd to the Wall.

We kill him.

He comes back as a wight.

We play as wight!Ludd on Season 2.

All the dialogue options are "Aaaargh", "Gaaaargh", "Arrgh?" and "..."

Yeah well, I see a tiny problem with Ludd being the playable character... Cause he will be fooking dead...

• oh my god.. wow... i figured it out... how could we be so blind... the end times have come! the ultimate plot twist!

Malcolm is....

The Leader Of The Sons Of Harpy!
    enter link description here

ranger563 posted: »

My predictions for playable characters: Malcolm: Fighting the Sons of the Harpy in Meereen. Talia: On the run after loss of Ironrath.

• My thought is that Mira Forrester will return home since she ain't gonna have the protection of Margery
    Gared will find the north grove with Sylvie and fly back to ironwrath on the ice dragon like a boss
    Ryon/Rodrik's son will be lord with the support of the Glenmores despite if rodriks son is made
    Talia will either leave the house for kings landing since mira gets sent home or is the new commander of the soldiers since the determinant Royland will probaly die

• Mira: I predict her story will continue on with more Tom then Lord Morgyn, at least until later episodes of season 2 and/or season 3. I think we all hoped that Littlefinger or Varys would be the characters behind Toms intentions, but I think they'll create a character that's identical to Varys in his connections, story, and being the king of whispers (or whatever they call Varys). She will probably go to flea bottom after the Tyrion trial and blend in with the common folk, until the high sparrows make an appearance.

Gared: I predict he will stay outside of the wall until season 3, but I don't even think he will end episode 6 at the north grove. I predict Sylvi will become very important, although Cotter and his potatoes may die along the way. I think Mance and the wildings will become important as the attack on castle black approaches, and so do the white walkers. If Gared finds his way back to castle black, it will be when Jon Snow is lord commander, thus helping his case of not dying.

Talia/Beskha: I predict that Asher/Rodrik will die in episode 6, along with their sentinel. When Ryon takes over as Lord of Ironrath, Talia will become a chief advisor (will take over for Lady Forester, who will die also) and Beskha will become Ryons sentinel. Depending on who becomes playable, we will be seeking revenge for our brothers, but Talia doing it in a more political (find allies) way, where Beskha would be more a rampage (build the army).

Malcolm: After hearing of the demise of Rodrik/Asher and most of the forresters except Ryon and Talia, Malcolm strengthens his efforts with Daenyres to attain the alliance. As the sons of harpy dilemma begins to unfold, Malcolm has to step up as Danys protector as Drogo is still on the loose. But when Tyrion comes to Mereen, things take a turn for the better for Malcolm's cause.

I wanted to say Ebbert or Torrhen would be PCs, but it's a dream. We are staying Forresters until they die.

• Agreed. TWAU wait is killer... what a cliffhanger

How about The Wolf Among Us Season2?! No more GoT I have the show for my GoT fix I want Telltale to focus on other IP's, or an original IP

• Let's just forget everything about Season 1 and start fresh. The Foresters are boring. My vote is playing as Ned Stark during Robert's Rebellion.

• edited September 2015

enter image description hereOR PLAY AS RAMSAY SNOW

mosfet posted: »

Let's just forget everything about Season 1 and start fresh. The Foresters are boring. My vote is playing as Ned Stark during Robert's Rebellion.

• I don't think we'll be helping out the Sons of the Harpy. I'd sooner shank those pro-slavery jerks

Playable Characters * Ludd Whitehill (he will kill the surviving brother after Gryff is murdered by R/A) * Gared (North Grove?) * Mir

• GOOD IDEA. REALLY. I WOULD REALLY LIKE THAT.

OR PLAY AS RAMSAY SNOW

• YES PLEASE.

OR PLAY AS RAMSAY SNOW

• Yeah, so we can flay them all alive. I love this idea ;D ;3

OR PLAY AS RAMSAY SNOW

• Likely PCs

1. Malcolm
    2. Talia
    3. Mira
    4. Gared
    5. Ryon (hopefully not Ethan 2.0)
  • play as Ramsay and Stannis.. Maybe?

OR PLAY AS RAMSAY SNOW

• I don't think we'll be helping out the sons of the harpy eithr.......I think we will be helping Daenery's deal with them.... (What I meant)

Demarcoa posted: »

I don't think we'll be helping out the Sons of the Harpy. I'd sooner shank those pro-slavery jerks

• ohhh that makes sense. Yeah, I could see that.

I don't think we'll be helping out the sons of the harpy eithr.......I think we will be helping Daenery's deal with them.... (What I meant)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.