Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I'm guessing you don't qualify? Or are you just disgusted by the very idea of clumping our elders together and taking care of them?

Oh, I know, you're just outraged that we're referring to the +20 year-olds as old people. In my defense, they started it.

Well Shit...

• edited September 2015

It's not that bad a pairing, I guess. It's just not my OTP, so I guess I am not really hyping it enough to push the oneshot into a finished state. I should stop being lazy.

I know that feel. It's the same reason I stopped writing in my native tongue, too. It's too much work for too little profit. English is easier to write in and everybody knows it. The perfect language to write in, really.Switched over as soon as I felt confident enough in my language skills. No regrets!

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Shu x Ayase? Huh, sounds pretty interesting to me, I'd love to read that. Oh yeah, German. I don't write any fanfics in my native language since nobody even knows it here online and it's weird writing them in Croatian. x)

• "I'm a sucker for anything" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ZapThroat posted: »

These are great too,I think I’m a sucker for anything with a great taste,that’s why I mostly eat junk food

• Try to avoid posting posts like these please :p

Eryka posted: »

I need this

• Okay

Green613 posted: »

Try to avoid posting posts like these please

• Sorry for correcting you, Green, but don't you mean 'posting pictures like these'?

I'm sorry for being such a grammar nazi :(

Green613 posted: »

Try to avoid posting posts like these please

• I’ve vowed my body and soul to destroy every and any squeaker that tries to insult us.But it’s propably not going to happen very often since I’d be in my school period and you know,first year of high school and shit so,no forums for me :(

Wolfenus54 posted: »

I feel like the majority of the people in the forums are kinda young but of course, there are some adults like @ABigBadWolf (I think) and @BigBadPaul But after Minecraft: Story Mode, let's just hope for the best...

• edited September 2015

lmao 2bad4u

bad gones

yeah so should I buy it or nah

I need this

• "PLOT TWIST" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"I'm a sucker for anything" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Yeah, agreed. It'd be pretty fun at least.

English for life. I wouldn't be able to write two good sentences while writing a fanfiction in German or Croatian. But I could probably write some other stuff..somehow.

It's not that bad a pairing, I guess. It's just not my OTP, so I guess I am not really hyping it enough to push the oneshot into a finished

• You're right... it's contangious... I can't rhysist... oh no... I have to stop rhyplying, it's getting rhydiculous!

Damn. Sorry. :D

nohuhhuh posted: »

It's funny how you are the one making those puns instead of me :'D

• Oh, that sucks. :(

Well, this week I was lucky cause today I didn't have to go to school cause of elections or however they are called :P

And I don't really have a lot of homework to do, so, I have a lot of time to spend here in the forums :)

I’ve vowed my body and soul to destroy every and any squeaker that tries to insult us.But it’s propably not going to happen very often since I’d be in my school period and you know,first year of high school and shit so,no forums for me

• WHAT THE FUCK

JumpyJoey posted: »

I'm guessing you don't qualify? Or are you just disgusted by the very idea of clumping our elders together and taking care of them? Oh, I

• Wait, what? O.o

I'm guessing you don't qualify? Or are you just disgusted by the very idea of clumping our elders together and taking care of them? Oh, I

• We're in 2015 and there are still ppl who ship rhyiona

faith in humanity restored

• Or course!

Kawaiii posted: »

lmao 2bad4u bad gones yeah so should I buy it or nah

• get a hold on yourself! There is more in life than just ridiculous Rhys puns! :D

HellFish posted: »

You're right... it's contangious... I can't rhysist... oh no... I have to stop rhyplying, it's getting rhydiculous! Damn. Sorry.

• The former but hey someone gotta take care of the old farts but I ain't changing no diapers and giving baths that's on you!

• Other stuff...? Do I want to know about it? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yeah, agreed. It'd be pretty fun at least. English for life. I wouldn't be able to write two good sentences while writing a fanfiction in German or Croatian. But I could probably write some other stuff..somehow.

• I want to stay awake 'cause Kristi isn't back yet and I don't want to miss out on Rhyiona but at the same time I want to fix my terrible sleeping habits 'cause I'm tired (literally) of being half-awake in class.

At least tomorrow is lovely, lovely Saturday, highlight of my week.

Goodnight everyone :D

• r rated rhyiona dreams!

I want to stay awake 'cause Kristi isn't back yet and I don't want to miss out on Rhyiona but at the same time I want to fix my terrible sle

• I know ;_;

That pretty much describes me now,I still haven’t started school like most of you people here,mostly because postpones and delays <),which led to me having a lot of free time on my hands,and that sometimes lead to very bad things ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Oh, that sucks. Well, this week I was lucky cause today I didn't have to go to school cause of elections or however they are called :P And I don't really have a lot of homework to do, so, I have a lot of time to spend here in the forums

• I said something wrong, didn't I?

The majority of my post was sarcastic...

But the last part is true though, Wolfie was the one who started calling himself old.

WHAT THE FUCK

• Good lewd night!

I want to stay awake 'cause Kristi isn't back yet and I don't want to miss out on Rhyiona but at the same time I want to fix my terrible sle

• Hah, unfortunately not, I meant stuff you have to write for school or something.

That lenny face makes everything better ;p

Other stuff...? Do I want to know about it? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• I remember I traveled in a time machine once and saw the future and believe,you won’t like what people ship there.

We're in 2015 and there are still ppl who ship rhyiona faith in humanity restored

• if wolf is old then paul is dead

I said something wrong, didn't I? The majority of my post was sarcastic... But the last part is true though, Wolfie was the one who started calling himself old.

• I don't know! What did I do wrong now?!

Wait, what? O.o

• *rhydiculous ;)

get a hold on yourself! There is more in life than just ridiculous Rhys puns!

• GoT rated Rhyiona dreams, Jojo ~-^

• awww, school stuff is boring. It needs to die.

Lenny is very useful, indeed.

Hah, unfortunately not, I meant stuff you have to write for school or something. That lenny face makes everything better ;p

• I can't believe I didn't think of that!

*rhydiculous

• Good thing that I rhyminded you :)

I can't believe I didn't think of that!

• Kristi where are you? I need to go to sleep soon :(

• What is that "sleep" thing and why do people need that? Sounds funny. : >

Kristi where are you? I need to go to sleep soon

• True. Most of the time it's ridiculous. Ah, school, so sad..

awww, school stuff is boring. It needs to die. Lenny is very useful, indeed.

• mint gives me headaches

..lemonade, mint pastilles, mint-chip chocolate... oh my god I love mint-chip dark chocolate so much ;-; Fine, I'll stop.

• Okay, so I need some sleep cause I woke up pretty early today. :(

So good night, everyone. GoT rated Rhyiona dreams! <3 ~-^

enter image description here

So I decided to make some 'WoW gifs' with different emotes. BTW sorry for the bad quality and lag. My computer is shitty right now :(

• I would usually say that..but I have to wake up early tomorrow! And don't wanna be a bitch whole day :P

What is that "sleep" thing and why do people need that? Sounds funny. : >

• r rated rhyiona dreams brotha

Okay, so I need some sleep cause I woke up pretty early today. So good night, everyone. GoT rated Rhyiona dreams! ~-^ So I decid

Sign in to comment in this discussion.