Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Why would you have to wake up early on Saturday? o^o Too weird.

nohuhhuh posted: »

I would usually say that..but I have to wake up early tomorrow! And don't wanna be a bitch whole day :P

• Sleep well you animated game wolf! :D

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Okay, so I need some sleep cause I woke up pretty early today. So good night, everyone. GoT rated Rhyiona dreams! ~-^ So I decid

• Goodnight! :)

JumpyJoey posted: »

I want to stay awake 'cause Kristi isn't back yet and I don't want to miss out on Rhyiona but at the same time I want to fix my terrible sle

• This is the weirdest reason but my mom wants to go to Ikea with me ;D

Why would you have to wake up early on Saturday? o^o Too weird.

• Ikea, "oh god". :D They do have good meatballs there lol.

This is the weirdest reason but my mom wants to go to Ikea with me ;D

• Goodnight! :)

Okay, so I need some sleep cause I woke up pretty early today. So good night, everyone. GoT rated Rhyiona dreams! ~-^ So I decid

• sleep "peacefully" wolfsei

• yeah food is really good (and cheap) in Ikea. :> But my mom probably wants to touch every damn item while we are in there and we won't ever get out :<

Ikea, "oh god". They do have good meatballs there lol.

• My family thinks Roxi is most likely dead and we just have to accept it. These past few weeks have been torture for me.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

You gotta have faith.

• Hello everyone! And a happy birthday to @kristi78968! I hope you've had/are having a great day! <3

Read through the most important page, and saw Green's speech. I'm going to stay on for a little while, but I'm quite tired (Cara you weakling it's only 11:55pm get a grip) and I have a busy weekend. I hope you're all doing good. :)

• G'night you sexy Rhyiona shipper!

enter image description here

• edited September 2015

What a sad day for all fans of lewdness...fakku is destroying itself. I should have seen it coming. Guess I will have to look for my hentai doujins elsewhere soon...

• edited September 2015

Wait,Isn’t Ikea supposed to be a funiture shop only?Or my life is a lie?

yeah food is really good (and cheap) in Ikea. :> But my mom probably wants to touch every damn item while we are in there and we won't ever get out :<

• nope, you can eat there too

ZapThroat posted: »

Wait,Isn’t Ikea supposed to be a funiture shop only?Or my life is a lie?

• enter image description here

Why did I never know that?Fuck you cruel world.

enter image description here

nope, you can eat there too

• Ne :C

JumpyJoey posted: »

NEJ. DEN ÄR TILL KRISTI. DU FÅR INTE KAKA. När det är din födelsedag, kanske, men inte idag... det är väl inte din födelsedag idag?

• Guess all we eat is shit the- oh god what did I just say?!!

giggles because "kakka" in Finnish means poop

• kaka is't kakka don't worry. I'm just childish :B

Quiff posted: »

Guess all we eat is shit the- oh god what did I just say?!!

• edited September 2015

you're serious?

omg

life is so mean

• Well... you can stay there eating until your mom is ready, problem solved! :D

yeah food is really good (and cheap) in Ikea. :> But my mom probably wants to touch every damn item while we are in there and we won't ever get out :<

• Hmm yeah I see your point. I have to agree that it was redundant :/

My mind might be playing with me, but wasn't there like hints at Maka being a weapon in the manga as well?

I agree the manga art was awful early on but I liked the style later on. The main thing that put me off was the "Maka is a weapon now" thing, it irrated me more than I can put into words. :P

• emo is not in my files of possible diseases.

Cancer, yes, but emoism, no.

wouldn't you be emo if you were forced by word of god to marry someone you dont like lmao :^)

• ahahaha I wish :D Why do you think she asked me to come? :3

Well... you can stay there eating until your mom is ready, problem solved!

• Ah I saw the second one.

Eryka posted: »

The first or the second part?

• I see nothing wrong with the site fam

What a sad day for all fans of lewdness...fakku is destroying itself. I should have seen it coming. Guess I will have to look for my hentai doujins elsewhere soon...

• I think the first one was better, actually, although I can't say they're exactly my favorite movies either.

I saw the first one but I didn't really like it. :P

• don't be ABLEIST

emo is not in my files of possible diseases. Cancer, yes, but emoism, no.

• Thats cause hes too much of an idiot to even know what a speech is and has no idea of what hes ever doing.

This is one thing I never got, Naruto is supposed to be an idiot (cause he's a ripoff of Goku) but he does Commander Shepard level speeches

• He is.

Burrito Uzumaki, son of Narto Uzumaki.

that kid...is seriously named burrito? enter link description here

• I think it reminded me of too many other films :P But it had some cool ideas and scenes.

I think the first one was better, actually, although I can't say they're exactly my favorite movies either.

• Aren't we all on the inside :^)

kaka is't kakka don't worry. I'm just childish :B

• Thanks to reminded me thus movie ^^ I'm going to see it tommorow

Ah I saw the second one.

• I could totally see Gortys doing that. XD

Kruzii posted: »

Rhys and Fionas child: enter link description here

• Why? The rules are to strict?

• I AIN'T

don't be ABLEIST

• maybe... :)

hihihihih....kakka..

Aren't we all on the inside :^)

• Yeah I hear ya, the action was awesome and the stunts and animation was fenomenal, but it lacks in originality and character development.

I think it reminded me of too many other films :P But it had some cool ideas and scenes.

• Cool! You'll be in for some mighty load of action I tell ya :^)

Eryka posted: »

Thanks to reminded me thus movie ^^ I'm going to see it tommorow

• Dry jokes are the best :^)

I know this is pretty stupid xD At least I tried.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.