The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Good thing, if he stuck with being family friendly, we would never have Achmed the Dead Terrorist.

There was this Jeff Dunham documentary that said that he actually used to try and stick with family friendly jokes as a Christian Comedian,

• Heh, I love the classier items like that as they almost always get a good laugh out of me. For my Pyro, I have a loadout where I use the Towering Pillar of Hats, the Whiskered Gentlemen, and the Soot Suit for when I'm feeling extra sophisticated and posh. :P

Duck_Hunt posted: »

I just got this hat on tf2 and i love it.

• Yeah, But to be fair, I did threaten to find him and make him bleed over insulting a bunch of strings on my head.

My mistake, I thought he had done the others too. He's still a prick for insulting your hair, in my opinion.

• Dammit Jayden Smith, get out. I just vaccumed in here.

How can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real?

• But don't we all?

Yeah, But to be fair, I did threaten to find him and make him bleed over insulting a bunch of strings on my head.

• If you're asking me if we all, Every human on the planet, Threaten to beat someone to the point of bleeding over some hair. Then no, No we all don't all do that. We do fucking not. XD

But don't we all?

• hahaha

enter link description here

• ;-;

*testing, ignore Too late, your generic test post shall forever be immortalized in the infinite vastness of the internet. Muahahah!

• Damn right it is. For having a gun of all things.

That's awful.

• edited September 2015

Well... I certainly had one hella close experience.

Today I decided to have some chicken for lunch. I also had some salad on the side. Anyway I was eating chicken while playing gta online however I ended up choking on my meat. I tried to force it down with a drink but I ended bringing it back up. I ran up to my sister to do the heimleich or whatever and I brung it all up. Except for the chicken. I spent ten minutes to bring out the chicken, nothing, tried water but I choked even more. So she did it again. I got it all over the place. Still the chicken was stuck in me. I tried to force it out but only flim and a little bit of blood (the chicken must've had a sharp edge and cut it a little). So my aunt rushed me to the ER with sis(before then dad showed up and while I was there a puked out some of the chicken but not all of it). We waited in the seating area where I went to the washroom several times, finally I puked the rest of it. It was a big one. But still I felt something in me and continued to bring it out (about 4 oz of mucus in my bag by the end). Did some explaining, and a lot of waiting until finally we got a nurse and doctor show up. They gave me this drink with crystals that fizzes and as soon as I drank it immediately forced it out. I thought something was still in there until when the doctor and nurse were not there, I made one huge burp and the feeling in my throat vanished. I had a cup of water to test it out, took a zip and it went all the way down. And then I was free to go, and that's that.

I'm not gonna have chicken or turkey for a while and be careful how I eat, and I'm just gonna have soup for supper tonight. And there's my story of the day.

• Dayum I hope your ok bro sounds like a scary experience if there was blood only have soup for now give yourself time to recover just in case:)

Well... I certainly had one hella close experience. Today I decided to have some chicken for lunch. I also had some salad on the side. An

• edited September 2015

I'm okay, just a dry throat right now. Bleeding stopped a while ago. I was scared at first with the drinks, but afterwards I was mainly calm and just pissed. My emotions works funny haha. However I was still little scared while in the hospital but I was scared for someone else (ya know who). And yeah, definitely having soup.

EDIT: And thank you.

Markd4547 posted: »

Dayum I hope your ok bro sounds like a scary experience if there was blood only have soup for now give yourself time to recover just in case:)

• Damn man, good to hear you're okay though.

Well... I certainly had one hella close experience. Today I decided to have some chicken for lunch. I also had some salad on the side. An

• Yeah, thank you, both of you. I think I'm gonna play some games to keep myself awake cuz I feel a little tired rn.

Damn man, good to hear you're okay though.

• And who, are you? The proud lord said. :DDDDD

I never realized how much I like this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECewrAld3zw

• Shit dude. I have a habit of eating my food too fast, so stuff like this happens to me a lot (not the blood and ER part, thankfully).

• Going on a trip around Victoria for a few days guys. Probably won't be on as much.

• Yeah that's my problem. I get carried away cuz I enjoy food so much. I'm gonna do my best to eat slower now on (and smaller pieces of food). This was the worst I've ever had it.

Oh and have fun on your trip!

Shit dude. I have a habit of eating my food too fast, so stuff like this happens to me a lot (not the blood and ER part, thankfully).

• Thanks. We leave this morning and get back Thursday night.

Yeah that's my problem. I get carried away cuz I enjoy food so much. I'm gonna do my best to eat slower now on (and smaller pieces of food). This was the worst I've ever had it. Oh and have fun on your trip!

• Details details

If you're asking me if we all, Every human on the planet, Threaten to beat someone to the point of bleeding over some hair. Then no, No we all don't all do that. We do fucking not. XD

• Holy crap, man. Chew your shit first!

Glad you're okay.

• Cool, have a good trip!

Going on a trip around Victoria for a few days guys. Probably won't be on as much.

• Definitely will make sure I chew all the way! Although chicken and turkey are a pain to chew on.

And thanks.

(shit battery is almost dead, gotta go!)

BigBlindMax posted: »

Holy crap, man. Chew your shit first! Glad you're okay.

• What's up party people?

• Death, doom and despair.

SaltLick305 posted: »

What's up party people?

• Hey.

What's up party people?

• Been a while.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Hey.

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited September 2015

Don't forget a side of fries with that despair.

dojo32161 posted: »

Death, doom and despair.

• Yup, so how's life going for you?

Been a while.

• Pretty decent, you know. Just really stressful now that I'm a father. You?

Yup, so how's life going for you?

• sup

What's up party people?

• What's good?

Green613 posted: »

sup

• a lot :3

how bout u? B]

What's good?

• A lot too now that I'm talking to you.

Green613 posted: »

a lot how bout u? B]

• enter image description here

A lot too now that I'm talking to you.

• Not sure if I said this a while ago but Congrats! Guess I'm okay but busy with stuff.

Pretty decent, you know. Just really stressful now that I'm a father. You?

• You did! Thanks, though. How are things around here?

Not sure if I said this a while ago but Congrats! Guess I'm okay but busy with stuff.

• <333333

You're still bae.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.