Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• enter image description here

Eryka posted: »

I-I'm "normal", okay!?

• Just.... Just give me a hug

• How could you regret this!

kristi78968 posted: »

THINGS I REGRET.

• edited September 2015

My mom probably brainwashed me from child birth into thinking it's the greatest store ever (she's Swedish). One of my first memories was going to an Ikea in Stolkholm.

nohuhhuh posted: »

Man you really must like Ikea. (I always want lingonberry with my meatballs :B)

• You gotta be kidding me,I only watched a bit of that buttcrap of the movie only for lulz and ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I agreed to do it at some point Zap, despite knowing how bad it is. OH MAN, CAN'T WAIT TO READ IT...help.

• I know right? I'M HOPING MY VOICE WILL RECOVER SO I CAN BE 100% ADORABLE AGAIN.

ZapThroat posted: »

But your voice is cute,at least you aren’t a 15 yrs old who sounds like an 80,be proud gurl

• Look,just because it’s your birthday today doesn’t mean you go crazy,that thing is possessed Satan,never read it plz.

THINGS I REGRET.

Just.... Just give me a hug

• I WAS FCKING ATTEMPTING TO WORK ON MY RHYIONA FIC AND I WAS LAYING DOWN ON MY STOMACH WHILE TYPING AND I KEPT FEELING THIS FCKING TICKLE ON MY ARM BUT I THOUGHT IT WAS MY HAIR AND I LOOKED OVER AND IT WAS A TWO INCH LONG COCHROACH AND WE DON'T FCKING HAVE ROACHES WHERE I LIVE AND OH MY GOD I SCREAMED AND STEPPED ON IT THREE TIMES WITH MY SHOE BUT IT WOULDN'T GO DOWN AND I FINALLY WEAKENED IT AND PICKED IT UP WITH TOILET PAPER AND CRUSHED AND FLUSHED IT DOWN THE TOILET AND WHAT THE FCK I JUST WANTED TO WRITE MY RHYIONA FIC.

I JUST WANTED TO WRITE MY RHYIONA FIC cries

• You’ll always be adorable,stay like that ^_^

I know right? I'M HOPING MY VOICE WILL RECOVER SO I CAN BE 100% ADORABLE AGAIN.

• ZapThroat × @kristi78968

You’ll always be adorable,stay like that ^_^

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited September 2015

I'm sure it's the Rhyshans who are trying to scared us with they're evil plans (This isn't serious, that's a joke)

I WAS FCKING ATTEMPTING TO WORK ON MY RHYIONA FIC AND I WAS LAYING DOWN ON MY STOMACH WHILE TYPING AND I KEPT FEELING THIS FCKING TICKLE ON

• tbh,I only wish :)

ZapThroat × @kristi78968

• AWWWW <3

Well, it could happen yo!

tbh,I only wish

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited September 2015
  • Can you put that in a spoiler tag? It's really huge!

• Ugh,these moments feel really awkward to me,but maybe it would,someday.

enter image description here

P.S. I love you too <3

AWWWW Well, it could happen yo!

• Sorry, I can't see the size of it with my phone. Do you like it?

Can you put that in a spoiler tag? It's really huge!

• Updated the tree in the OP with @Yami_Wolf and updated a few avatars

People that I still need country and genders from so I can add to the tree

@2468692 (Clumsy-Croc)

@glowingdrill

@Liscariot

@xfuriouss

@Darlingno

@TenkGrow

@Gigglebear

@oreoanarchy

• oh god.....I....umm.....

Green613 posted: »

Updated the tree in the OP with @Yami_Wolf and updated a few avatars People that I still need country and genders from so I can add to th

• wow i even told you happy birthday twice IM SO OFFENDED

I was on a damn roll UNTIL THE FORUMS DECIDE TO GLITCH OUT! Dammit @ABigBadWolf, you always got to ruin every thing! GET THAT POPUP OUT OF MY WAY SO I CAN REPLY! Just kidding, love ya dude!

• if you pray hard enough, that might happen

• at least you aren't a 15 yrs old who sounds like an 80

That should become a meme

But your voice is cute,at least you aren’t a 15 yrs old who sounds like an 80,be proud gurl

• you ARE

Quiff posted: »

I AIN'T

• edited September 2015

I really liked it! Considering I go by "HusbandoGoddess" on other sites, this video makes them seem like they're paying tribute to me!

I posted the video on Twitter and my friends are either shocked that this is a thing or are speechless! XD

Hopefully you liked it, Happy Birthday and for many more! ^.^ !!HUGS!!

• no

oh god.....I....umm.....

• edited September 2015

Yea.....don't change it, leave it at Josh forever.....

no

• Awesome! ヾ(^▽^)ノ

I really liked it! Considering I go by "HusbandoGoddess" on other sites, this video makes them seem like they're paying tribute to me! I posted the video on Twitter and my friends are either shocked that this is a thing or are speechless! XD

• Bye guys! I'll have a good night, I guess. I'm not sure if I'll stay here on this thread for so long, not to see a dead thread every time of the day.

• Ask the cast a question before you go!!!!!

Bye guys! I'll have a good night, I guess. I'm not sure if I'll stay here on this thread for so long, not to see a dead thread every time of the day.

• I need some sleep, good night everyone. :)

• bye guys iam DYİNG soo see ya all have a good day all of yu <3

• g,ood night big brotha <3

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I need some sleep, good night everyone.

• I'm Male and from United States of 'Murica

Updated the tree in the OP with @Yami_Wolf and updated a few avatars People that I still need country and genders from so I can add to th

• Thx ill add u asap

Gigglebear posted: »

I'm Male and from United States of 'Murica

• LOVE YOU TOO KRITI YOU'RE AWESOME

Sooo happy you enjoyed my little present! You are glorious!

OH SNAPPLE, LOOK AT RHYS. HE'S SO EMBARRASSED, WHAT A CUTIE PIE! I hope Fiona enjoys this present as much as I do! THANKS JANE, LOVE

Who would of thought I would of gotten even worse? Stupid damn cold, IT'S MAKING MY JOB AS PRESIDENT HARD. ;~;

• Since we can't talk about off topic things, I guess we can still talk about Telltale. So let's talk about how you first knew about TFTBL.....

I'll go first, one day around November when episode one already came out I was watching my one of favorite streamers play csgo but I decided to watch something new. Cryaotic was streaming TFTBL episode 1 that day and I thought

Oh great telltale created a new game, that's not TWD S3?

I stayed to watch for like a minute and thought "holy fuck this is boring"(Since I'm biased). I can't believe I still remember what scene it was. It was when Rhys and Vaughn went to talk to Rudiger. I knew about telltale around March 2014 and that's when I got into Telltale games and TWD too, I started to watch from Pewdiepie most of the time. I started to lurk around this forum since late November till....well until I created this account in January. At first I was a little "ehh" about joining the forum but then I said

the hell with it

and I'm actually glad I joined this forum

Sign in to comment in this discussion.