Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Timezones shouldn't exist

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

It's 1pm here. Man, the timezones..

• Well, we have 1 hour difference. It's 2 PM here :p

It's 1pm here. Man, the timezones..

• Calm ur tittes down Pepe I started watching him from Mid 2013 till last November.

I started to watch from Pewdiepie most of the time. jk

• you wanna mint or water flavored pills? xD

HazzatheMan posted: »

Gimme the pills! I don't care what they are or what they do just gimme!!! >:D

• I crushed it's body and head until it stopped moving and oozed guts. I think it's dead.

Cockroaches can survive drowning... Proven on Mythbusters

• Can't. I'm 14, and if I say anything to my parents, they'll blame it on me, saying my room is dirty, which it isn't.

Dracu98 posted: »

holy fucking freaking shit, honestly, I feel really sorry for you, I can imagine how horrible that must've been do you wanna call an

• edited September 2015

Cockroaches can survive drowning

What kind of witchcraft is that?!? I sprayed one to death before......Mythbusters is a lie.

Cockroaches can survive drowning... Proven on Mythbusters

• How to have PTSD:

1-See a new post in the meme thread.

2-Open the thread.

3-See gory pictures of children cut into pieces.

4-Try to not puke and flag that post.

5-See a thread called "Who’s that guy?".

6-Open that thread.

7-See the same pictures again.

8-Congratulations,you now have PTSD.

I’m scared for life now ;_;

• praying really hard then

ABigBadWolf posted: »

if you pray hard enough, that might happen

• Hello darkness my old friend...

I've come to talk with you again...

ZapThroat posted: »

How to have PTSD: 1-See a new post in the meme thread. 2-Open the thread. 3-See gory pictures of children cut into pieces. 4-Try

• edited September 2015

I saw it and I got freaked out too. I dunno about PTSD doe lmao.

I saw it around 6 times I think.....

How to have PTSD: 1-See a new post in the meme thread. 2-Open the thread. 3-See gory pictures of children cut into pieces. 4-Try

• Right now, I'm crying because of those pictures. These were the most horrifying thing I've ever seen. ;-;

• God,How could you handle this trauma?Also PTSD is a disorder that gives you trust issues with everything.

I saw it and I got freaked out too. I dunno about PTSD doe lmao. I saw it around 6 times I think.....

• I know,fuck trolls ;_;

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Right now, I'm crying because of those pictures. These were the most horrifying thing I've ever seen. ;-;

• luckily I haven't seen it

• These pictures? Trolling? Oh, no no no. Those pictures were way too over the terms of trolling, if you know what I mean ;-;

I know,fuck trolls ;_;

• edited September 2015

Around January this year I saw it popping up on steam, but didn't pay much attention to it (I was too hung up on being miserable after playing trough TWAU ;_;) Then in early February I finally decided to give it a shot, even though I had no expectation of it being good whatsoever.

BUT BOY WAS I WRONG.

SINCE THAT FATEFUL DAY, I'VE BEEN ADDICTED.

Since we can't talk about off topic things, I guess we can still talk about Telltale. So let's talk about how you first knew about TFTBL....

• edited September 2015

Yea I know what PTSD is......I was actually kinda shaking but I got off it quick like about 5 minutes ago, I dunno I've seen 3 guys and one hammer and someone getting their head.....let's not talk about that. Those other things I've seen are nothing compared to the pics that guy posted.

God,How could you handle this trauma?Also PTSD is a disorder that gives you trust issues with everything.

• You are really lucky you didn’t,I think these are gonna stick in my head for my entire life ;_;

luckily I haven't seen it

• You're lucky....

• Good thing you didn't see them. They were way too horrifying. ;-;

• When was this? :P

• Yup, Borderlands is like drugs.

Quiff posted: »

Around January this year I saw it popping up on steam, but didn't pay much attention to it (I was too hung up on being miserable after playi

• Yeah,trolling is way easier to handle than this,good thing that this happened in the morning for me or I wouldn’t sleep.

These pictures? Trolling? Oh, no no no. Those pictures were way too over the terms of trolling, if you know what I mean ;-;

• are they deleted now?

You are really lucky you didn’t,I think these are gonna stick in my head for my entire life ;_;

• Yes,and the guy who posted got banned.

are they deleted now?

• Few minutes ago.

There was a guy that was spamming some gory pictures in every thread of the forums. Unfortunately, I've seen those ;-;

JumpyJoey posted: »

When was this? :P

• Yikes man, hope it heals fast for you!

Good morning, heh So I uh, nearly broke my finger like, 15 minutes ago: Basically I was on the landing and I swung my arm in a ho

• Oh, those pictures are my new nightmares ;-;

Yeah,trolling is way easier to handle than this,good thing that this happened in the morning for me or I wouldn’t sleep.

• Just a few minutes ago,I guess that’s what you get for having too much time on your hands ;_;

When was this? :P

• This is what I get for living in a different timezone....It's 8:22 AM here anyways.

Just a few minutes ago,I guess that’s what you get for having too much time on your hands ;_;

• Oh god, that sounds awful >-<

They're gone now, right?

Few minutes ago. There was a guy that was spamming some gory pictures in every thread of the forums. Unfortunately, I've seen those ;-;

• No,it’s okay I know what I saw,please don’t decribe it to me :(

Yea I know what PTSD is......I was actually kinda shaking but I got off it quick like about 5 minutes ago, I dunno I've seen 3 guys and one

• Well, they're gone now. Good fucking riddance... ;-;

Oh god, that sounds awful >-< They're gone now, right?

• Oh no, I feel so sorry for you, Zap :(

You, Wolfenus and Sheriff didn't deserve to see that.

Just a few minutes ago,I guess that’s what you get for having too much time on your hands ;_;

• Sorry m8

No,it’s okay I know what I saw,please don’t decribe it to me

• enter image description here

I know what you’re feeling ;_;

Oh, those pictures are my new nightmares ;-;

• That's a relief, at least...

Well, they're gone now. Good fucking riddance... ;-;

• Thank you,there are just creatures in this who don’t have a soul ;_;

Oh no, I feel so sorry for you, Zap You, Wolfenus and Sheriff didn't deserve to see that.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.